Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I can't believe I did this!!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Well, here's a new one. I recently started using CPs. I got a sample kit and have been starting very slowly with the CPs. Diluting a couple of drops with water.
Tonight, obviously with other things on my mind, I reached for the Exfol Serum and stated to apply to my skin when I realized by the smell, that I was actually rubbing CPs on my skin - probably about 20-25 drops full strength! By the time I realized it was CP serum and not Exfol Serum, it had already dried on my skin. I then went bananas and immediately started washing my face like a mad woman. I have a feeling I'm going to get the "ugglies" I've heard so much about. Any suggestions?
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Debster,

The good news is that the uglies are not permanent! I just wouldn't use the cp serum for another couple of days.
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Skincarefreak,

I kinda panicked. I didn't apply the usual Emu Oil afterwards - wouldn't want to push it, if you know what I mean. I feel really stupid. I've accumulated so many skin care products lately, I better start reading those labels more carefully.
I will definitely hold off on the CP's for a couple of days. Who knows, maybe I'll wake up looking absolutely fabulous tomorrow. Bad Grin
Sidda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:39 am      Reply with quote
Don't worry about it. I have NEVER diluted my CP serum. Full strength from the very beginning and I did wake up looking fabulous in the morning! I saw a difference overnight!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:45 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to butt in with ignorance, but was is "CP"?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:50 am      Reply with quote
marci65 wrote:
Sorry to butt in with ignorance, but was is "CP"?

CPs are Copper Peptides, marci, and are used for skin remodelling. You can find out more about them here: http://www.dianayvonne.com
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
Debster,

I don't think I'd worry too much about getting the 'uglies'. I know CP isn't something that works overnight, so I highly doubt it'll start showing the next day because you rubbed about 20 drops on your face.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
I actually looked just fine this morning. I wasn't too sure what I was going to wake up to. I've just been so careful measuring out the drops and here I was slathering it on full strength. Oh well, next time, I'll wear my glasses when applying actives. Ah, they joys of getting older.
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
That should be THE joys, not THEY joys. I guess I need glasses for typing too.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |