Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Which Celebirty do you look like?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
Well, i was just writing a post on the form "the best compliment you ever got in your life" and one of the best copliments i have ever gotten was that i look like Scarlette Johansson and a few said Anjelina Jolie..and i thought to my self, this would be a great toppic to talk about, all of us women here!thiers nothing more pleasing to hear that you look like a celebirty, you know:)
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
Depends on the celebrity. Several years ago I was told I look like Jane Curtain. Now, I just wish I did.

Ari

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
they also tell my fiace that he looks just like James Dean..he's such a charmer:)
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:50 am      Reply with quote
I'm told Meryl Streep...in her early days. Very Happy
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:48 am      Reply with quote
Me also Meryl Streep.
rgw0125w
5% products discount

Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:52 am      Reply with quote
I get Shania Twain and Sandra Bullock
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:32 am      Reply with quote
hey gals! how about sharing your photos here and we can help judge who you resemble! Laughing
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:22 am      Reply with quote
I've gotter everything from "the chick from The Craft" to Angelina Jolie as well. Most people just say that I look like someone they used to know. Maybe I have a clone somewhere out there I don't know about? Laughing

Anyway, I have nooooo idea how to post pictures, so I will lead you to a site http://www.merissa.com

I know, the pictures are insane. And no, I don't look like this every day.....but it's the only thing I can think of!

So, who do you think I look like? Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
mper1327 wrote:
I've gotter everything from "the chick from The Craft" to Angelina Jolie as well. Most people just say that I look like someone they used to know. Maybe I have a clone somewhere out there I don't know about? Laughing

Anyway, I have nooooo idea how to post pictures, so I will lead you to a site http://www.merissa.com

I know, the pictures are insane. And no, I don't look like this every day.....but it's the only thing I can think of!

sexy pictures! maybe they are right, i think your full lips somehow like Angelina's! Bad Grin

mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no!!! I HAVE been cloned!!! Shock

ETA: Oops, sorry, I didn't notice the new comment in the quote. I thought I had really been cloned! Laughing BTW, Thx!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
mper1327 wrote:

You remind me of Mia Tyler!
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Pooh: Thank you if you meant that as a compliment, but I really do not weigh 250 lbs. When I was 9 months pregnant I was 140. Soooooo...... Eh?

PS--My fiancee is making me very sensitive about my weight. I only weigh 120 lbs., bu the always said he would never date anyone over 110 lbs. Please, please no more fat celebrities comparisons. I will have a nervous breakdown Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
waw, love the pictures..you really are a beauty i must say...and you really do remind me of Anjelina Jolie:)
well, i will go ahead and post some pix then...i dont want ppl geting mad at me again for it:(you guys asked that we should..and here i go...
so what would you guys say about me, scarlette johansson most ppl say...yeah, i'm the black haired one in the other pix..heheh...
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
mper1327 wrote:

DEFINITELY the girl from The Craft!!! Uncanny!! You really do look like her - trouble is - I can't remember her name! Laughing You are, needless to say, lovely!
pudoodles
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
yeah, you do look like the girl from the craft alot!thats the girl that plaey in american history x too right?..but let me tell you the truth, you look alot better then her!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
LOL.. not the size. But you resemble to her. It's a compliment! Wink You're gorgeous by the way. Don't listen to your husband!
mper1327 wrote:
Pooh: Thank you if you meant that as a compliment, but I really do not weigh 250 lbs. When I was 9 months pregnant I was 140. Soooooo...... Eh?

PS--My fiancee is making me very sensitive about my weight. I only weigh 120 lbs., bu the always said he would never date anyone over 110 lbs. Please, please no more fat celebrities comparisons. I will have a nervous breakdown Sad
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Whit sorter hair people have told me that I look like Winona Rider...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:55 am      Reply with quote
mper1327 you are beautiful. I noticed on another thread that you once did modeling. Do you still? If you don't you really should. Smile
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Wow. Thank you guys. By the way, the chick from the craft's name is Faruza Balk. I've heard it so many time's I did research!!! Laughing

Yes, I used to model, and I actually met Mia in an Italian charity runway show. She just rubs me the wrong way. She was the most spoiled, egotistical, whiny person I have ever met. She really wasn't "fat" then, but she has gotten soooooooo heavy. I laughed my tush off when I saw her on Celebrity Fit Club. She really showed her true colors on there!

I really shouldn't have used the word "fat" by the way. I should have said "gravity challenged"

No really, I know I'm not fat, and I've always thought that women look better with curves. I'm pretty happy that I finally have a butt now!!! Razz But my fiancee picks on me about it. So, I'm torn.

I'm 28, and that's considered "over the hill" for my type of modeling. Stupid, I know. Plus I have 2 kids, so I no longer have the patience to have photographers, hair and makeup artists in my face for hours at a time! So now, I am a happy little office kitten Angel

So thank you soooo much for all of your kind words. You really have made my day!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
i get told i look like Renee Zellweger when i smile.

I used to get Jennifer Aniston back when i had "the hair" to go with it.

Lately i've been getting the chick from the cooking show,....Rachel something.

SKIN: 33,fair.My work env't is skin hell! (flight attend. = dryness&eye circles!) AM: Lavantine Cleansing Oil, squalane, ISOMERS carnosine complex (250x more pow'ful than Idebenone), eye cream varies, JuiceBeauty Antiox Serum, Anthelios SS. PM: Lavantine, squalane, Remergent DNA Repair. Want: Silk Dust
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
I get CELINE DION all the time. In fact I just got back from Vegas, and I had two different people stop me while I was walking through the hotel and asked me. I get in everywhere I go. I don't think so, but I guess?
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
When I was a youngster I got told I looked like Melissa Gilbert..think Little House on the Prairie. Nowadays I sometimes get told I look like Diane Lane. Things that make ya go hmm.... Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Valerie Burtinelli when my hair was long.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
mper1327 wrote:

No really, I know I'm not fat, and I've always thought that women look better with curves. I'm pretty happy that I finally have a butt now!!! Razz But my fiancee picks on me about it. So, I'm torn.

Kick him...hard! How rude of him, Im sure he is so perfect! Seriously, thats mean and you should tell him to stop...better yet cut him off till he gets the message! Bad Grin

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
John C. Hill
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Whenever Sandy and I go down to Mexico, the shop owners try to get us into their shops. They always yell at me and say "Hey, Steven Segal! Come in to my store!" Now other than the same pony tail, and being a martial artist, I don't think I look a lot like Steven Segal, but these guys do it every time! I do take it as a compliment though, I am a Steven Segal fan. Personally, I think I look like James Taylor, or Omar Sharif, both from their younger days of course!

With the new hair style (thick bangs in front), Sandy is the spitting image of Bettie Page the pin up queen from the 50s, and people mention that to her all the time.

John

Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |