Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Left Out In the Cold! Please Help Me Help Them!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Yesterday, I received a bulletin on MySpace about the following mother/daughter cats, and felt SO badly for them that I put a post on Craigslist.

If you live in the U.S. northeast, perhaps you or someone know can help those beautiful cats find a new, loving home.

Thanks.

Love,
Casper

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/pet/263885659.html
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Sad Bump. Bless your heart, Casper - I love my cats like kids - the only they don't have is clothing! My beart breaks for homeless animals! Crying or Very sad Hopefully, someone will take them!! Let us know what happens.
Pudoodles
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:13 am      Reply with quote
This just breaks my heart!!! My sister lives in Penn, so I forwarded the link to her to see if she knows anyone who can help. I hope we can get those poor dears out of the cold!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:13 am      Reply with quote
I forwarded this to friends and family in New Jersey. There are so many animal lovers out there. I am certain this story will have a happy ending. Pray

Hope you and Casper are well.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:52 am      Reply with quote
DS doesn't know anyone, but I'll keep looking!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:04 am      Reply with quote
I don't know anyone back east.. It seems all my friends, on and off line are from every other direction... I'll be mentioning it to some tho, they may know someone.. This is tearing my heart a part...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Casper, it is so sweet of you to try and help. I hope those precious kitties find a loving home.
havana8

Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:08 am      Reply with quote
I don't know what the cross-border regulations are, but if they are able to come up to BC, I will take them in a heart beat.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Sad Hope they get a nice warm house soon. I live way to far to take them. But I alredy have a cat , even if its more my boyfried animal and the fact that the cat dont really care about me..I would NEVER get rid of it like that.Poor little Snoutchas (my cats name!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
Sad Bump. Bless your heart, Casper - I love my cats like kids - the only they don't have is clothing! My beart breaks for homeless animals! Crying or Very sad Hopefully, someone will take them!! Let us know what happens.
Pudoodles

I feel the exact same way, Pudoodles! My three kitties are my babies, and I can't stand to see animals without a loving home. Sad I pray someone takes them in...please do keep us posted!

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
That breaks my heart. Sad You are so sweet to do this for them. I hope someone sees it who is able to help them out. Poor sweet little kitties.
snowie_bunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Craigslist is a good place. I don't know anyone in that area. Hope them find a good home soon.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
This story KILLS me! I KNEW I shouldn't have opened the link to CL! Those poor ladies look EXACTLY like my black kitties (who are not related, but everyone thinks they are a Mom and her baby because of the size difference and they look exactly alike)! I would take them in in a heart-beat if only to get them out of the cold and into a warm place with food, water and love until I could find them a good home (my big cat tolerates no one else but the small cat), but I'm all the way out here in LA! I don't know a single soul in New Jersey or that general vicinity.

Please keep us posted as to what happens with these little girls. It just breaks my heart!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
I so hope those cats find a home soon. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:19 am      Reply with quote
Oh, poor kitties! I hope they find a lovely new home soon.
Caspers Mum

Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
UPDATE!

I received an e-mail from the kindly neighbor whom had been carrying for the cats. It's a positive one, and I'm happy to share the news with all of you.

Very happily, since yesterday the 2 black cats are being cared for by the Companion Animal Placement Program, a FABULOUS rescue/adoption organization operating out of the Hoboken Animal Hospital in Hoboken, NJ. We spent nearly 2 months feeding and caring for them while they were outside while also looking for someone to adopt them, and the fact that the CAP Program now has room is great. They are WONDERFUL there -- the kind of program that had an elderly, FIV-infected cat for over 2 years and FINALLY found him a happy family to love and care for him. So, yes, they are absolutely no kill. And they do home- and background checks of potential adopters. If you know of anyone in the NYC area who would be interested in adopting them, however, PLEASE encourage them to call (201) 963.3604 and speak to anyone from the CAP Program. The people there would be happy to provide info about adopting these 2 beautiful girls.

Thanks again for your concern and well wishes! All my best always...
havana8

Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
That's great news, Casper's Mum! Very Happy Thanks so much for the update....
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, thanks for the update. It's good to know they will now go to nice place until they can find a home ... together. That makes me happy! Very Happy
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Oh bless you Caspar! I'm a huge animal person too!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
What a great update... Thanks for letting us all know!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
That's wonderful news! Smile
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
I am so happy to see this. I couldn't think of a soul I could possibly know up there.

Bless you and thanks for the update.

Ari

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
Yay! A happy ending for these two little ladies! I'm sure someone will take them it and love them!

Such a relief knowing they are at least out of the cold and being fed, watered and taken care of, AND that they are remaining together.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |