Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
IS Clinical Must Not Need or Want New Business
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I've contacted IS Clinical twice about opening an account to carry their products at my business. What is up with that company? The person I'm supposed to talk to is an aesthitician and her father is a plastic surgeon, who formulated or helped to formulate the products. She won't call me back. Grrr! This is frustrating! For you ladies who have used the products, are they worth this hassel?

Thanks.

Patty

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think that I would be in too much of a rush to open an account with them. If they can't find the time to call a potential customer, then I hate to think what would happen if an existing customer needed support or had a problem. Very poor customer service IMO. Sad
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Patty. I've been using IS for only a week, so it's a bit early for me to decide, but my initial impression is WOW! The active serum is simply incredible, I love the hydration of the hydracool, and the super serum is, well, super Smile There are a lot of devotees to this line and I may soon be in there with them. HTH!
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
As an IS Clinical user, i have to say their Active Serum is a five star, top of the line, high performance product. As a seller, I can't really comment because I buy from EDS and have not dealt with ISC's customer service.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Patty, I think their products are great, especially the Active and Super Serum. If they're being that difficult to deal with, though, I don't know if I'd bother. It sounds like it'd be a serious hassle to try to sell their products.
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for your replies and yes, they have helped. I am going to call them one more time and at least see if they can give an explanation of why they haven't gotten in touch with me. The same man answered the phone each time I called. The second time I called he told me that he was going to hand deliver my information to her (the aesthitician) and he sounded apolegetic. I thought for sure someone would get in touch. Hmm, beats me. Every company I've talked to about becoming a new customer, has called me like crazy trying to convince me to jump on board with them. Well, that's not true. Biomedic did the same thing. I guess success can make people lazy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi Patty, how are you? thats strange from is clinical, did you look at their website, for professionals there is a phonenumber to call and then you will get a username and password, I quess that will let you then buy products online? What number are you calling? I know the IC serums are really good.
horris
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
i really really someone will sell it in Europe. Even EDS won't ship IS clinic outside the States Confused
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Patty,
I've had experience with Biomedic. I had their peels on a semi regular basis for approximately five years. After the company was sold I felt the products were watered down and less effective. I can tell you the esthetician I used to see quit recommending the line. There seem to be some awesome products out there who care and offer great customer support and service.

K
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
I finally talked to a rep from IS Clinical today. I began to tell her how upset I was that my requests for info had been ignored and she began to give me excuses for the bad service. When she finished, there was a moments hesitation and she finally told me the real reason. Her mother died less than 8 weeks ago in a home fire. I felt about an inch tall. We had a long conversation and she's sending samples and info about the products. Can you all let me know the products I absolutely must carry in my office. Is there anything you hate about the products or even one of their products. If I get mixed reviews about certain products, that's understandable because we can't all have the same skin care needs.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Patty wrote:
I finally talked to a rep from IS Clinical today. I began to tell her how upset I was that my requests for info had been ignored and she began to give me excuses for the bad service. When she finished, there was a moments hesitation and she finally told me the real reason. Her mother died less than 8 weeks ago in a home fire. I felt about an inch tall. We had a long conversation and she's sending samples and info about the products. Can you all let me know the products I absolutely must carry in my office. Is there anything you hate about the products or even one of their products. If I get mixed reviews about certain products, that's understandable because we can't all have the same skin care needs.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

That's really sad. Sad

I'm glad that you persisted in trying to contact IS (even though I originally thought that you shouldn't bother); it just goes to show that everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck with carrying the line! Smile
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Patty, for me the products I really liked were the Super Serum, Active Serum and I also didn't mind the Hydracool (since then I've moved onto other lines ... I'm always tempted ... although I am still using up my Active Serum).

I had a sample of the Eye Complex with I thought was only OK and a sample of the Cleansing Complex which I might have been tempted to buy, but then I got into other things.
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
Moonwtar, what are your favorites now?

And yes Tam, I too need to remember that we're all just human.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Patty, I think Moonstarr is right. The active Serum is a definite must. The Hydracool goes right along with it, so it's probably a must. The Super Serum is also great. I haven't tried the eye complex, but I've never heard anyone say they liked it. I know some people like the firming cream (I think that's what it's called). Maybe someone who's tried it can give info about it.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Just a question, but is there only one person working for IS Clinical?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi Patty,

I LOVE the Active Serum and Firming Complex . I layer them (Active first, then Firming -- no Hydrocool). I never use the Firming Complex alone so I cannot comment on it's performance solo. But I can say without a doubt that Active Serum is my Holy Grail...would NEVER be without it!

I like the Hydrocool -- even though I don't care for it's "stickier" texture, I must say that when I use it my skin responds very well to the Active or Vit C. I would repurchase.

I have a love/hate relationship with C serums - but the Super Serum is very nice (ie: I like it MUCH better than SkinCeuticals). I have not yet tried ISC's other C serums (but I would like to!)

The Eye Complex is just okay - there are much better eye creams out there for the $$. Would never repurchase.

One of these days I'll try their cleanser.

HTH
Marla

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Patty, I'm using the ProHeal serum and do like that a lot (it's supposedly the best of their C-serums for people with rosacea or redness) - I haven't tried the Superserum yet, but it gets such huge raves that I want to. The Active serum is also nice although I think I'm pretty unique in actually finding it very mild. I don't mind the hydracool either, it's not especially sticky on me, but I probably wouldn't repurchase it as I don't really see any difference whether I use it or not. The eye cream is ok, nothing special about it but not a bad product. To help you sort out what might work for which skin types, I have combination skin prone to congestion in the t-zone and some broken capillaries and hyperpigmented patches caused by sun damage. HTH!
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Oh yes, yes guys. This really helps and I will stock the items your telling me about. Which eye creams do you all like the best? I do love JM eye creams. They've truly gotten rid of my crows feet.

Kimberly, that is very interesting about BioMedic. Maybe that's why I could tell almost an immediate difference in my skin when I started using JM. I had the MicroPeel and Dermaplaning from BioMedic and then started their skin care regime, but noticed no difference at all. I don't think JM gets very much credit for being a great skin care line, but I really, really like it. I am definitely going to try my samples of IS Clinical though because of all the raves about it.

You all please keep the feedback coming.

Thank you so much!

Patty

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Patty,

Which JM eye cream are you talking about? I just ordered the age intervention one. I also received day zyme and well...this stuff really works...almost too well.

The one thing I can say about JM products is..expect the results stated. They are very effective..no empty promises...just results.

I always wanted to try her masks..the c mask & factor A mask..just never have the extra $$$..I keep getting sidetracked by other miracle lotions & potions Rolling Eyes
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:47 am      Reply with quote
@ patty, I love ALL the serums:) the active the most, will you carry them, will you let us know?

Stevie got a lot better now:) only now my little girl just got her shots:(....

You look AWESOME on your pictures...
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Marina & Hebe,

Marina, I use C-Esta Eye Repair Concentrate and then dab on Age Intervention Eye Cream. I don't know if the eye cream will work as well alone, but I know it will help. I've sat looking in the mirror and squinted my eyes, applied the cream to my crows feet and watched them disappear. It's amazing!

Hebe, I will indeed carry the serums you like. Have you told me exactly what you love?

I'm so glad Stevie is well and I remember when my guys were little and had to get shots. Bless her heart and yours. This too shall pass. It is so true about time speeding by but when you're living in the moment, it's hard to realize it.

Take care. Oh yeah. Remember, that's an old picture but thank you so much!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
@patty, my little girl just fell asleep, I may post a picture of her some day:) she is soo cute.

I love the Active Serum (and my mom too- I send hers to the Netherlands, they don't carry it there). Love the Superserum too. They also have something new the Intensive Resurfacing Masque, I really would like to have that one it is with: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Retinol, Vitamin B3, and potent antioxidants including Green Tea Extracts.

so if you can get your hands on those:)
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="hkyarrington They also have something new the Intensive Resurfacing Masque, I really would like to have that one it is with: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Retinol, Vitamin B3, and potent antioxidants including Green Tea Extracts.

so if you can get your hands on those:)[/quote]

NOOO!!! Drool Between the mask and the JM Day Zyme Marina's talking about, I'm running AWAY from this thread!!! I really must use up (at least some more of) what I have in my cabinet.

Must....be....strong....

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Patty. I'm using active, super, and hydracool and really LOVE them. I find the hydracool very hydrating, not sticky. I also have a sample of their pro heal which is quite nice. The first 3 serums seem to give immediate results.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |