Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Facial Flex and Maggio's book need both?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I ordered both do I need both do they really work?I dont care about the $$$$ ,I care about my time I dont want to waste my time if it doesnt work.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:53 am      Reply with quote
They both work. Been using adapted exercises from both for about 10 years. I'd say start with the Carole Maggio which are gentler, move on to Flexeffect and then adapt to your own face. That's the most important thing - one programme doesn't suit all.

Embarassed misread that - don't know facial flex at all. Still say best to learn more than one system though.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Facial Flex for about 7 months and if you're religious about using it 2X's/day, you will see an improvement. In my case, it has helped immensley in tightening my neck, jaw line, nasalobia (spelling?) folds and a couple of lines in the corners of my mouth. It only takes 2 minutes every morning and evening - well worth the time, but it won't work miracles overnight, you have to stick with it.

HTH
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
I had surgery a yr ago and I know things keep goin south I am hoping with exercises I can prevent or stall off more surgery.,I will most definitely give it a try.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
I've been using Facial Flex for about 7 months and if you're religious about using it 2X's/day, you will see an improvement. In my case, it has helped immensley in tightening my neck, jaw line, nasalobia (spelling?) folds and a couple of lines in the corners of my mouth. It only takes 2 minutes every morning and evening - well worth the time, but it won't work miracles overnight, you have to stick with it.

HTH

How long was it before you started seeing results, Anya?
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi Tosca Very Happy

It was probably after the 3rd month when I could actually notice an improvement. I'd had some pics taken earlier in the year and was horrified to see loose skin on my neck and a sagging chin Shock Thankfully both those "afflictions" have improved to the point where I no longer see them. Trouble is I'm afraid to stop using the Facial Flex in case everything starts to sag again Laughing
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi lucyluc, I was checking out Carol Maggio at Amazon.com last night. The reviews were good, but they recommended the DVD. Let me know if you find it. I would like to try it also.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the book it was only around 10.They offer a tape for 50 I dont have a VHS machine right now I didnt see the DVD for sale. I wonder why you dont hear more about her and the exercises, they have gotten excellent reviews you would think if they worked everyone would know.
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to hear more myself.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Anya!
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Anya that is truly amazing that you saw those results. I geuss the key is exercising everyday,just sticking to it. I am wondering if I should do both the Maggio exercises or just facial flex I already have to workout out at the gym everyday for at least an hr plus work 2 jobs there is only so much time in the day.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
Anya that is truly amazing that you saw those results. I geuss the key is exercising everyday,just sticking to it. I am wondering if I should do both the Maggio exercises or just facial flex I already have to workout out at the gym everyday for at least an hr plus work 2 jobs there is only so much time in the day.

The thing I like about Facial Flex is that it only takes 2 mins morning and night. Initially you start using the lowest resistant elastic band and then gradually increase resistance as you go along. Here's an earlier review :
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=4852&highlight=facial+flex
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |