Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Wild Sage Botanicals - all natural herbal skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
i did the search and no post related to this topic!

Has anyone else tried the Wildsage skincare products ??? it was all Natural herbal ,No Chemical and Synthetic Emulsifiers !

Could you please post the review? i am interested in!

Almond Face Cleanser dissolves excessive grease on the skin, reduces enlarged pores, and gently exfoliates. It stimulates circulation in dry skin and unclogs pores in oily skin.

Quote:
ingredients: Horsetail infusion*, almonds*, jojoba meal, sunflower oil*, St. John’s wort extract*, oats*, fennel seeds*, xylitol, honey, carrageenan, vitamin E oil (d-alpha tocopherol), grapefruit seed extract, benzoin*, Irish moss. (*Organic)

This facial steaming blend helps clear pores and remove impurities. It smells wonderful and feels refreshing. You will glow when you emerge from this face stream!

Use: Place ½ cup of the herbs in a bowl. Pour 1 quart boiling water over them, cover, and let steep for 10 minutes. Place on a table and drape a large towel over your head and the bowl for 10 minutes. Caution! Steam can scald. Keep your face far enough away to avoid burning, at least 10 inches. Rinse your face with plenty of warm water, then follow with a Wild Sage Almond Oat Face Pack, using a little of the Calendula steam liquid instead of water to mix with the face pack. By using this combination 1 to 3 times a week, you can keep your pores clean and pimple free.

Quote:
Ingredients: Calendula*, chamomile*, lavender*, rosemary*, sage*, marjoram*, horsetail*, St. John’s wort*, thyme*. (*Organic)

I've created a rich blend of almonds, oats, and flower petals to give a deeply emollient cleansing to the pores of your face. Almonds and oats are superb softening exfoliants. I include clay to draw out impurities, and kelp to provide the skin with minerals. Peppermint, strawberry leaf, and lavender help normalize skin oiliness.

Mixed with water, herb tea, or your favorite fruit yogurt, do a pack once a week for deep cleansing, and even more often to normalize oily skin.

Quote:
Ingredients: Oats*, almonds, clay, peppermint*, chamomile*, fennel seeds*, lavender*, licorice root, strawberry leaves*, dandelion leaves*, kelp*. (*Organic)

1 oz, $6.99
Sidda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
I've always been curious about this line, too, but have never found anyone who has used it.

The almond cleanser and wild cherry serum pique my interest.

If you do try them, you can be our canary-in-the-coalmine. Take notes!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sidda and lotus,

I ran across this line while on another forum and there are reviews posted too. I was very tempted and of course, caved in, as usual and ordered the wild cherry serum and the rose geranium moisturizer today. I will post reviews when I receive and try them ok?

Here are the reviews:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=anbforum&msg=522.1

http://www.chickadvisor.com/?Search=wild+sage&page=searchrefine&catid=1&subid=0&submit.x=32&submit.y=17

and vendors:

http://www.apothena.com/cat_wild_sage_botanicals.cfm

http://www.wildsageskincare.com/

I found shipping more reasonable directly through Garima (the creator) than through apothena, but there is free shipping if your purchase is over $65 and there a lot of other natural products on apothena.

Kristen Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted,Thanks so much ! Very Happy
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried the cleanser and toner a few years ago. I just can't get used to the film (oil) that the cleanser left behind. I emailed the owner a few times before placing my order. She was very nice and answered all my questions.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
You're welcome Lotus.

Mtnview, which cleanser did you try?

Cheers, Kristen

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
Mtnview, which cleanser did you try?

Cheers, Kristen

Hi Kristen,

I thought she only has one cleanser? (at least when I tried the line it only has 1 cleanser)

ETA: I went through my MUA diary. I tried the almond face cleanser and rose hazel toner in Jan of 2003 Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
LOL, mtnview, you're too cute. I should keep one of those diaries too.

You're right actually, for some reason i thought she had more than one cleanser. I didn't purchase that one since i just received the most awesome face cleanser ever, and imagine that, in bar form!

thanks for looking for me.

Kristen Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:30 am      Reply with quote
The cherry serum and the lavender rose moisturiser sound great! And very reasonably priced too. It seems neither Wild Sage nor Apothena ship to Europe though Sad
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:37 am      Reply with quote
I've used the almond cleanser and the wild cherry serum. I really liked the feel of the products, very natural and wholesome, but for some reason, my finicky skin did not like them. I ordered mine through Apothena and the customer service was very good.

Still, I wouldn't hesitate to give them a try--they are reasonably priced, high quality, and natural.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Kristen - what amazing face cleanser are you using now? TIA!
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi valkyrie,
I hope Apothena does eventually do international shipping. I emailed Garima to see if she will ship internationally just in case.

Hello BBD--Garima offers a 2 product return guarantee which is very generous I agree. and her products are very cheap compared to some other natural products that are kinda insanely priced. I am sorry the products didn't work for you though Sad.

Hi rileygirl! I am using a bar soap handmade by Jen (Camellia Rose). It is her green tea shea soap bar and it is amazing! it cleanses yet leaves my skin emollient. I think her bar is superfatted and contains a generous amount shea butter so it doesn't dry out the skin.

Kristen Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
I'm afraid I really have been focusing too much on how desperately I need to get into shape for summer.

I read the OP as "Wild Sag botanicals."

Embarassed
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing , i know, summer is coming, so i have been working out much more often Wink .

rileygirl,
i forgot to post the link for info on Jen's soap, that would help, wouldn't it? Smile :

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=gardenofwisdom&msg=914.1

Kristen Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Kristen!
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
i have seen this brand at pharmaca. bought the almond cleanser. it is pretty good.... interested in trying the other stuff tho.
valkyrie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:34 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
Hi valkyrie,
I hope Apothena does eventually do international shipping. I emailed Garima to see if she will ship internationally just in case.

Please let us know what she says! I'll email Apothena, it says on their website they're planning to offer international shipping in the near future so they might as well do it now! Laughing
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi valkyrie,

Garima says she doesn't offer international shipping at this point Sad. If apothena says no too, if you really want to try wild sage, i can get some for you ok?

Kristen

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:52 am      Reply with quote
That is so sweet of you to offer, Kristen! Thank you! It probably won't be necessary, though, because Apothena said they were willing to ship internationally Very Happy They're looking into the shipping cost now.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
valkyrie wrote:
That is so sweet of you to offer, Kristen! Thank you! It probably won't be necessary, though, because Apothena said they were willing to ship internationally Very Happy They're looking into the shipping cost now.

I agree that Kristen so generous Smile
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi valkyrie, that is great to hear about apothena shipping internationally!

lotus, you're very sweet Smile .

I am still waiting for my products to arrive! i am very excited Very Happy .

Kristen

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:38 am      Reply with quote
If anyone else outside of the US/Canada is interested in ordering from Apothena, they only charge the actual shipping cost. In my case that will be 15.75 for the wild cherry serum and the lavender rose moisturiser. Darn those heavy glass bottles! Laughing
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Yikes valkyrie, international shipping is expensive. Then again I do remember sending much lighter packages to the UK and Australia for close to that amount.

Laughing yeah, i remember Garima saying she only uses cobalt glass containers for her items since they all have EOs.

I would love to hear your reviews later Smile

Kristen

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
THese products sound so nice. I am tempted to try them esp. b/c of the price, and that they are all natural. I may order the sample pack. And they are in my state!
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:45 am      Reply with quote
hi amylola,

the prices are pretty good aren't they??? i was almost tempted to buy just about everything myself Laughing .

Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |