Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)
treatment facial cloths?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lisie
5% products discount

Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Okay I need everyone's help on this one.
I have a friend who raves about a particular product an aquaintence had her try on a recent trip. It was an individually wrapped facial treatment cloth. It had cut-outs for the eyes and mouth. You put it over your face and rest for 15min and when you take it off and get up you look totally rejuvenated. Its disposable. People actually commented on how great she looked right afterwards and for the night.
She remembers the individual packaging was a matte silver plastic/foil type thing.
My friend is not as product curious as I am can't remember what brand it was or even what it smelled like.
But I'm very curious and want to try. Does anyone have any thoughts on what this mystery product could be? I'll buy it bulk if so.
pickiis
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Is it SKII? they have silver packaging. www.sk2.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Is it mask Question
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
oooh, it sounds like a mask. Was your friend in Asia by any chance? I went to visit Hong Kong and Taiwan last summer and stocked up. Great stuff but there is a huge selection of brands. I highly recommend Suffren brand (also silver plastic foil with a sticker in the middle and no fragrance). I have super sensitive and sometimes dehydrated skin. This mask does wonders! They are sold individually, or you can get a box of 5 masks (each individually wrapped in plastic foil). The Asia markets have lots of different brands so it's difficult to narrow down which product she used without more description.
Lisie
5% products discount

Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
It is a mask. And she was out of the country, the girl who gave it to her is from out of the country.
I looked at the sk2 line. Looks like we may have a match. Another one I cam accross is the Neutrogena line, but brands like Neutrogena are usually paired down versions of something else more effective.
I also found an Australian line, reasonably priced, called SkinVitals, that has some interesting matches, but different packaging.
Keep the suggestions coming I love a good product hunt. Very Happy
lillilulu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Lisie, they are definitely SK11 facial masks, I use them myself, they're brilliant!
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried the SKII mask which is stored inside a silver package. One try only can give you amazing result.
snowie_bunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, SKII. They are great!
pickiis
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:30 am      Reply with quote
Lisie wrote:
It is a mask. And she was out of the country, the girl who gave it to her is from out of the country.
I looked at the sk2 line. Looks like we may have a match. Another one I cam accross is the Neutrogena line, but brands like Neutrogena are usually paired down versions of something else more effective.
I also found an Australian line, reasonably priced, called SkinVitals, that has some interesting matches, but different packaging.
Keep the suggestions coming I love a good product hunt. Very Happy

Please dont get the SkinVitals one, they are REALLY bad. i applied for a sample from online, got the hydration one. Firstly, they dont even fit onto the face properly, it was too small for my face and i dont have a big face. Secondly, it was so dry, they dun even sit onto the skin, i literally had to use my fingers to hold onto it, so it wont fall off my face and i wasnt even standing. Thirdly, after whole 15 minutes, it just felt like i put a layer of toner on, i didnt felt like i did a mask at all. Please dont waste your money on this.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
I would love to try the SKII. The web site says to buy at Saks but we don't have one and I didn't see it on their web site. Any suggestions?
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:59 am      Reply with quote
It might have been another company too. There's a Korean company called Isa Knox that sells pretty much the same thing. I got a kit that came with 6 masks and whitening serum that you apply before you put on the cloth mask. It wasn't miraculous or anything, but I thought it was a fairly good product. It made my skin feel more soft and resilient afterwards.

I bought it while I was in Korea, so I don't know if you can get it in the states.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
This website sells a bunch of Asian brands. They sell SKII but I don't see the cloth masks. However, it looks like their prices are fairly low.

http://www.joseibi.com/store/list_byBrand_Products.asp?idCategory=364&idr=364

I think this is the mask you guys might be referring to but the packaging is different...
http://neobeauty.com/skfawhma6.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
thank skim for post the link
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |