Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Post your pics!!! So we can put a face to a name :)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, I am beginning to feel like I'm making some lifelong online friends here, but often I wish I can put a face to a name. I know some of you post pics in various threads, but to find them is just too impossible, and then pictures start to blur, and I forget what people look like.

So don't be shy, and post your pic(s), or a link to your pics. I'll start.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bkkgirl_in_ca

Sorry, girls, I still don't know how to post pictures on this site. I feel like an idiot.

PS: The furry white creatures in the album ain't me! hehehe
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hey cherisse - here we all are. Ok - well not all of us about alot of us!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16826&highlight=face

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:38 am      Reply with quote
Nope, hehe, I am too shy! Embarassed Cool
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:57 am      Reply with quote
Candy, thank you for the thread. How come I don't see pictures for lots of people? Maybe I need to stop looking at the PC screen and go to sleep first? I did not see a picture of Vonstella, and many others. I saw your picture, and it was awesome to see what you look like. You're very pretty.

Candy8865 wrote:

Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Well, Cherisse, I think your photo album deserves its' own thread - what great pictures! Beautiful landscape, great portraits of you and the most gorgeous chinchillas. Aren't they just the cutest little creatures; Walt Disney couldn't have made them up they are so perfectly sweet. Thanks for posting Very Happy
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:
Candy, thank you for the thread. How come I don't see pictures for lots of people? Maybe I need to stop looking at the PC screen and go to sleep first? I did not see a picture of Vonstella, and many others. I saw your picture, and it was awesome to see what you look like. You're very pretty.

Candy8865 wrote:

I took mine down after a while, got weirded out thinking about random people looking at it, if I can find a recent one I'll post it later.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Cherisse wrote:

Candy8865 wrote:

I took mine down after a while, got weirded out thinking about random people looking at it, if I can find a recent one I'll post it later.

Would love to see a more recent pic...you said you were growing your hair out right? Would like to see the progress. I have NYE pic somewhere... Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:

Would love to see a more recent pic...you said you were growing your hair out right? Would like to see the progress. I have NYE pic somewhere... Rolling Eyes

Yeah its a bit longer now, although I just got it "shaped" a bit so I didnt look all scraggly...DH kept saying I looked like a homeless little street urchin. I hate boys! Laughing

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.merissa.com

Kinda insane pics, and no, I don't look like this everyday, but close.... Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
mper1327 wrote:

Kinda insane pics, and no, I don't look like this everyday, but close.... Laughing

Whats wrong with looking like that everyday?

P.S. Whats your tat of?

mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
Vonstella--I was just so heavily made up in those photos. I wear alot of makeup, but he make up artists of course pile it on so it comes out well on film. They are the experts I guess. When I stopped at a gas station after the shoot, I'm sure I looked like a 2 dollar hooker! Bright red cheeks, overdone eyes, the works. Of course it looks "sexy" on camera. I just don't want to give everyone the impression that I am always this glamorous looking! Razz

The tattoo on my arm is actually and old school black cat over a gold 7 and green dice showing 11. Kind of my philosophy...bad luck over good luck! Laughing

I have quite a bit more. There are dragons spreading over my lower back, and large tribal wings spread over my back.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Merissa, you're so gorgeous. No wonder you won't let any guy mistreat you. You could get any guy you want! hehehe

mper1327 wrote:

bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely post a more recent pic!

vonstella wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:

Yeah its a bit longer now, although I just got it "shaped" a bit so I didnt look all scraggly...DH kept saying I looked like a homeless little street urchin. I hate boys! Laughing
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
I tried to put a link, if not a pic in, but I have no idea how to do it...LOL
I was able to do this tho...LOL http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v321/ItsKiki/ Maybe that will work...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Yikes I forgot about that thread Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
It's telling me to put in your password!

I'm Kiki wrote:
I was able to do this tho...LOL http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v321/ItsKiki/ Maybe that will work...
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:
It's telling me to put in your password!

I'm Kiki wrote:

Try it again.. I made it public, didn't realize it was private...LOL If it doesn't work, also try friend, as the password.. If those don't work, I give up...LOL I'll need help...

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
EDIT....It didn't work.. Guess I just can't 'get' whateer it is I'm doing wrong to insert the pic...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Try copy the link in the last row on your picture page of Photobucket.com that begins with IMG. Then paste it on your message here. It should work! I was so excited when I was able to post a picture here for the first time!

I'm Kiki wrote:
EDIT....It didn't work.. Guess I just can't 'get' whateer it is I'm doing wrong to insert the pic...
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
OK, here goes.. If I do it, we need to celebrate!

WOOHOO!!!!! OK, lame as it is, I am doing a happy dance...LOL Thanks for you help, Cherisse.. Please excuse the lack of tan and lipstick...LOL

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Love your beautiful long blond hair! Quite adorable!

I'm Kiki wrote:
OK, here goes.. If I do it, we need to celebrate!

WOOHOO!!!!! OK, lame as it is, I am doing a happy dance...LOL Thanks for you help, Cherisse.. Please excuse the lack of tan and lipstick...LOL
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:30 am      Reply with quote
Wow, Kiki, you're a total bombshell! Love the gorgeous, long blonde hair! I just cut most of mine off (still, it never looked like THAT!), so now I can't wait to grow it back. And you look fabulous without a tan or lipstick.

Merissa, you're gorgeous - you look like Angelina Jolie (bet you've never heard that before!). Wait until you see Vonstella - she's one of those girls who looks like a model too -incredible features!

I am *SO* never posting my picture on here! Embarassed
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Thank you MG... Hair doesn't look like that often.. Way to much time, product and not washing it, so it holds some shape for a minute and a half...LOL

Just like in the other thread, everyone is beautiful.. We do have the best looking group of woman around!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Aren't chinchillas adorable? I agree with you that Walt Disney can't make up this cute a creature even though they jacked up the Disneyland admission ticket to $65 per person now. I think we'll have to mortgage a house to buy a ticket in 10 years.

Smoothskin wrote:
Well, Cherisse, I think your photo album deserves its' own thread - what great pictures! Beautiful landscape, great portraits of you and the most gorgeous chinchillas. Aren't they just the cutest little creatures; Walt Disney couldn't have made them up they are so perfectly sweet. Thanks for posting Very Happy
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:
Aren't chinchillas adorable? I agree with you that Walt Disney can't make up this cute a creature even though they jacked up the Disneyland admission ticket to $65 per person now. I think we'll have to mortgage a house to buy a ticket in 10 years.

They are so adorable and so timid. I am just amazed that they chew on everything in sight, but never bite people. They are so gentle and sweet - are the chins in the photos yours?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |