Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Ojon Tawaka Range - Anyone tried?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
As title really - I have recently got the 'Try Me' kit of the Ojon Hair Care after dithering for ages and its sooooo nice. Noticed this range on the website and was intrigued!

Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:18 am      Reply with quote
I haven't tried it, but in the new issue of InStyle magazine they talk about it. I am curious about how moisturizing the body cream is.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
I'm a product tester for Ojon Tawaka products. The shampoo and conditioner are fabulous and they are sulfate free. The tawaka cream for face and body is great also. They all smell like chocolate. I prefer to use the cream all over my body and not my face. I have other creams I love for my face but alot of women love to use this as a daily moisturizer. Also, the shampoo is a great face and body wash. If you want to read more reviews go to the QVC beauty bulletin boards.
lola
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
Very cool! Thank you, I didn't know the shampoos and conditioners were Sulfates free! I'll have to check them out. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Thanks - you had me sold when you said they smelt of chocolate - if the products deliver too then that's a bonus!! Laughing

Does anyone know if you can get trial sets/sizes? (I'm in the UK).

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:57 am      Reply with quote
An excellent line!!!!! I LOVE the ancient rejuvenating cream!!! This is my holy grail of body creams!!! My legs are soo itchy and red after I shave, especially in the winter! Needless to say I no longer have that problem! Laughing The cleanser and conditioner are also good products!!! They leave my hair free of flaks, something no other shampoo and conditioner has been able to do. Aveda's scalp benefits line worked, but I had to use the product ever day! Not good for my schedule or my hair Sad The set also makes my hair glossy and extremely shiny and soft. My husband even commented on my hair one day!!! I hadn't even had a shower yet and he said that it looked like I had just stepped out of the shower. He said my hair looked shiny and clean. This was the day after I had used the products! For added gloss and bounce I use the ojon revitalizing mist.
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried the shampoo, conditioner and body cream. I think they are just ok. They do smell very chocolaty/nutty. The cream feels good on my legs but I have to say that I do not find it to be anymore outstanding than other creams I have used. (Lush Dream Cream, Bliss Body Butter and jojoba oil). I find I kept reaching for my oil over the cream.

The shampoo/conditioner was fine but nothing stellar, in my opinion. I gave them to my daughter. I have very thick, curly hair that does have highlights and color. I would not say it is a bad line or that it would not work for anyone else, but for me it was just ok. I had them in my shower with my Yes to Carrots and I found I kept reaching for my Yes to Carrots over this.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
keli13....can I ask how you got to be a product tester for Ojon. I would love to be a tester for makeup/skincare companies.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |