Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Question on Applying Revitalash?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'm just making one swipe accross the the upper lashline like eyeliner....just doesn't seem like enough product is being applied to all the lashes since there are multiple rows on the upper lashline. Does it transfer down all rows? With Jan Marini it seemed thicker so I could see it transfer down, but with Revitalash it seems like there isn't enough product going on.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
I just received mine, so maybe I can help. Although it doesn't seem like a lot, I think that this is a product where "less is more". Smile I more worried about using too much and that it will get in my eyes.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using the lightest application I can do, because I'm not in a hurry and I dont want godzilla lashes.

It's working, DEFINITELY.

So I can vouch for the fact that there's no need to pile it on to get results.
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
Catski: Godzilla had eyelashes?!?!?!?

Sorry, I get your point, but I couldn't resist. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
I'm using the lightest application I can do, because I'm not in a hurry and I dont want godzilla lashes.

It's working, DEFINITELY.

So I can vouch for the fact that there's no need to pile it on to get results.

Picssss!!! Pweeeezze!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Catski,
How long have you been using the Revitalash? Have any teeny tiny blonde ones yet? Smile

kimberly
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
On the manual it says you should just put a tiny layer on your eyelashes as you were putting eyeliner on in just one wipe.

I didn't notice any blonde lashes, I'm using it now for 12 days.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to follow this thread and see how it all turned out for the new users. I am getting interested in this.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
The box said you'd see results in 60 days. I started using mine on 1/4, so I am still far from seeing any results, but I noticed that my bald spot on the left lower lid has filled in. I'm not sure if it's from Revitalash or not.
lulumylovely
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I just started last night on my first tube of Revitalash, I bought from EDS. Has anyone else been able to register the product at their website (REVITALASH) or know how the money back guarentee works?
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:50 am      Reply with quote
you can register at the RL site, https://www.revitalash.com/register-the-guarantee.html
but the guarantee will not be honored unless you purchase DIRECT from the RL site.

I registered mine there, and found that out after the fact. They send an email that says something to that effect.

So registering will do you no good, if you don't buy from that site. According to the email I received anyway.

If you buy from another salon or spa, they may honor the guarantee if they choose to - but its their choice. And from what I can tell, EDS has a no refund policy. ;(
Rebecstar1
5% products discount

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:54 am      Reply with quote
I rcvd mine on 1/20. I was worried about not putting enough on too. Can't wait to report about lash growth!!!
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:58 am      Reply with quote
I havent taken any before pics to do a decent comparison with pics... sorry! Embarassed

I got the revitalash for christmas, and have been using it forgetfully, that is to say definitely not every night. I dont have any blonde lashes appearing, no. But I have lashes where I didnt have lashes before, and they're longer, lusher and curlier.

I've been using the Ardells for about a month. Again, not every day, as I'm forgetful.

I'm reallypleased with the results being so fast despite my intermittent treatment, and soon I'll go at them with lash tint, and have fully rejuvenated eyelashes, 100 % inspired by EDS board.
ReginaB
5% products discount

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
We are selling Revitalash at our salons and just began this week.

My understanding from the company is that they honor the return policy from the retailer. I am honoring any returns within 60 days, but may have to adjust based upon personal results.

I was told by the company, apply only one per day...some irritation had been seen with too much product and too frequent application. She stated that the 1st tube should last 90 days.

I have pos information coming with brochures and counter displays. I can post the brochure info when we receive it.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using revitalash for about 3 weeks.. and get atleast 1 fall out on the left eye.. Is this normal..? :*
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:
I've been using revitalash for about 3 weeks.. and get atleast 1 fall out on the left eye.. Is this normal..? :*

I answered your Q in the other thread, too. I think it's normal. Our lashes don't stay on forever. I think a lash life is 3 months. Unless you see clumps of them falling all at once, no worries.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
By the way, ONE more lash fell out this morning. I measured and it was 8 mm. How can an 8 mm lash look so short??????????????? I can't wait for my son's lash to fall out, so I can measure it. His are really long and curly. I know for a fact my lashes aren't even half of his in length.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
When you get up in the morning do you rinse your eyes? I'm wondering if I should or if that will effect the RL. I woke up today and my eyes were a little crusty. I hope I'm not having a reaction to the RL.

kimberly
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |