Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Girls over 35-what is your favorite skin care process?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Janie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
What is your favorite process and brand?
librarygirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
It's a long list but the older you get the more maintainence right?

Anytype of cleanser for oily skin (Erno Laszlo Special Skin soap, Neutrogena, etc.)
Cellex C Advanced Serum (Morning)
Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel (Morning)
Any of these sunscreens (Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 50+, LRP Anthelios Lait, Solbar Zinc SPF 38, PreSun Gel SPF 30)
Retin-A Gel .025% (alternate nights)
Alpha Hydrox (Oil Free Gel or Souffle) (alternate nights)
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
I used to like VALMONT,LP.But now,I want to try Cellcosmet,beacuse i think i need lifting and brighting my skin when i'm 34.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
2%BHA liquid by Paula's Choice to keep pores unclogged and face flawless! Elizabeth Grant serums, sunblock during the day over paula or elizabeth. THATS IT!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still looking for my favorite. But my skin is starting to look better. I'm not sure from what but I started to try Candy's ultra triple C, DMAE, and HA, and also the Skinbio's exfol cream, trireduction P&R, and super CP serum (ouch...gotta watch out if not diluted, it burns). Also I'm trying Lightstim. I find that all these things take so much time, and I'm going to bed later now because of them.
rcascone
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
librarygirl wrote:
It's a long list but the older you get the more maintainence right?

Anytype of cleanser for oily skin (Erno Laszlo Special Skin soap, Neutrogena, etc.)
Cellex C Advanced Serum (Morning)
Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel (Morning)
Any of these sunscreens (Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 50+, LRP Anthelios Lait, Solbar Zinc SPF 38, PreSun Gel SPF 30)
Retin-A Gel .025% (alternate nights)
Alpha Hydrox (Oil Free Gel or Souffle) (alternate nights)

Librarygirl,
May I ask why you use Cellex C Advanced Serum, but Skinceuticals Hydrating b5 gel? Just curious! I'm using both Cellex C products right now.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
I've never use BHA,my skin is sensitive,oily in summer and dry in winter:(So,may i use BHA?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi rcascone

I usually use the Cellex C duo but they stopped selling the Cellex C Sun Savvy kit. So I just bought the Cellex C Advanced Serum and used the remainder trial bottles of Hydra 5 from Skinceuticals at home. It doesn't make much of a difference to me. The only difference is that I don't want to use the Skinceuticals AOX formula or any of the C formulas since it makes me break out.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:47 am      Reply with quote
IS Clinical Proheal, Active, Super & Hydracool
Trying Candy's Triple C & Matrix
PSF Superhydrating Eye cream.
Alphaderma Night Cream w/ C

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Baby Quasar - I guess that's a process?
Remergent DNA Repair serum
IS Clinical ProHeal and Active serums
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
I am 41 and use the following:

AM:

SkinCeuticals Simply Clean Gel Cleanser (w/ AHA)
SkinCeuticals C E + Ferulic Serum (15% C)
SkinCeuticals B5 Hydrating Gel (Hyaluronic Acid)
DermaDoctor Body Guard SPF 30 Oil-Free for face & body

PM:

SkinCeuticals Simply Clean Gel Cleanser (w/ AHA)
SkinCeuticals Intense Line Defense Serum (12% AHA) or Avene Ystheal+ Emulsion Lotion (0.05% Retinaldhyde) I alternative these 2 products every other night

-----------------
2x a week - Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel (Full Strength)
2x a week - Epidermx II Microdermabrasion cream

5% products discount

Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:30 am      Reply with quote
AM:

St.Ives Cleanser with 2% Salicylic Acid
Lancome Tonique Confort
Cellular Skin Rx + Firming Serum
Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream (I just chaged to Clinique All About Eyes Rich .. love it)
La Roche Posay Toleriane Soothing Protective Light Facial Fluid OR Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream
La Roche Posay Sunscreen SPF30

PM:

Dessert Essence Jojoba Oil
St.Ives Cleanser with 2% Salicylic Acid
Lancome Tonique Confort
Cellular Skin Rx + Firming Serum
Clinique All About Eyes Rich
Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream

Twice a week - St.Ives Apricot Scrub with 2% Salicylic Acid
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
i use valmont, Cellcosmet, i like them, i'm 36.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I used swissperfection serum and CELLCOMST prevent day cream yesterday ,i feel my skin is silky and lifting.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
I highly recommend the entire line of Ice Elements products. This is the first time EVER in my life that I have used an entire line of one brand's products but the results I have gotten are astounding.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:04 am      Reply with quote
Dr. Hauschka's Cleansing cream
Dr. Hauschka's clay mask
Dr. Hauschka's eye balm

Vivier serum 10 (first C serum which hasn't bugged my skin, trying the C+Kinetin soon).

Ice Elements Radience Cleanser
Ice Elements Anti aging serum
Ice Elements Edelweiss serum
Ice Elements Illumineyes
Ice Elements Moisturizer

Jurlique Foaming face wash

B. Kamins Acne gel

Lightstim
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:01 am      Reply with quote
shenpei wrote:
I've never use BHA,my skin is sensitive,oily in summer and dry in winter:(So,may i use BHA?

Shenpei, you might want to go ahead and try BHA out, but start by using it every other couple nights or so and use it only at night. Increase usage to every other night and then every night as your skin becomes more able to tolerate it.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |