Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

FOR THOSE OF YOU TAKING THE HAIR PILL....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:20 am      Reply with quote
I am getting 1 inch pr mo in hair growth with the hair pill, however I read on a vitamin message board last night that the ONLY thing that is responsible for more hair growth is protein ....I do drink a high protein shake everyday so now that might be another reason why my hair is growing so fast....
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
What hair pill do u take?
thanks,
Wild Cat

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
its a red pill called the california hair pill.Its 3.87 at walmart usually on the bottom shelf Smile
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks lucyluc,
I don't live near any walmart in Canada.
I will try to look at drugstore aisles.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't bought this yet... Crying or Very sad
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Lucy, I just started the hair pills less than a month ago, so I don't know if I'm getting any results yet. I also started taking 4 g of MSM around the same time, maybe just a few days before. My lashes are getting longer but still not super duper long, but long for me. I don't know what contributes to the growth. I remember Tangal said MSM could cause the lashes and hair to grow, too. It's hard to tell if my hair has grown and how much because I don't dye my hair, and in fact, I just cut 2.5 inches last week. Sad I'm back to a bra-strap length, so I guess I would see in 3 weeks, how long my hair gets in the back, and can report back. But by then I will be done with the hair pills. Oh boy!
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
you can buy it on the internet but I forgot where, I think Cherisse found it.
IcyFire
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the mixture of cayenne pepper and cortizone cream? I think someone posted it here not long ago, a member of the longhair forum I think- and swore by it that works. Sounds a bit looney, but hey it may work!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:

Yeah, it's at herbalremedies.com.

http://www.herbalremedies.com/hairvitamins.html
leidon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:29 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
I am getting 1 inch pr mo in hair growth with the hair pill, however I read on a vitamin message board last night that the ONLY thing that is responsible for more hair growth is protein ....I do drink a high protein shake everyday so now that might be another reason why my hair is growing so fast....

What brand of protein shake are you drinking?

I remember seeing something on tv where they were advertising a protein shake for weight loss, but also talked about how it improved skin & hair...wondering if it's the same product. Or, do all protein shakes have the same effect?
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I tried that walmart brand hair pill and I got nausea, I like nature bounty better...
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lucy. I had to stop taking the pills because they upset my stomach so much. Having food with them didn't help. So sad!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
This sounds pretty disgusting, but I think they taste good! I don't suck on them, but when I swallow vitamins or ibuprofen, they leave a gross taste and these definitely don't. I started putting my One A Day and MSM in one of those daily pill containers with the hair pills, and it gives them all that same after taste.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
my sushi secret wrote:
This sounds pretty disgusting, but I think they taste good! I don't suck on them, but when I swallow vitamins or ibuprofen, they leave a gross taste and these definitely don't. I started putting my One A Day and MSM in one of those daily pill containers with the hair pills, and it gives them all that same after taste.

Interesting! Surprised
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm almost out of the CA Natural hair pills. I don't think I'll take that trip back to Walmart because I don't know if it has helped me grow my hair or not. I don't really like all the "other ingredients" listed. So many fillers! My poor liver is probably having a nervous breakdown as we speak. I'll stick with MSM and biotin supplements.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="bkkgirl"]
lucyluc wrote:

http://www.herbalremedies.com/hairvitamins.html[/q
quote]

Thanks bkkgirl,
I am a little uncomfortable to purchase this hair vitamin without seeing the whole ingredient list first. I know I am paranoid Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Wild Cat"]
bkkgirl wrote:
lucyluc wrote:

quote]

Thanks bkkgirl,
I am a little uncomfortable to purchase this hair vitamin without seeing the whole ingredient list first. I know I am paranoid Rolling Eyes

Someone posted the ingredients before. Trust me that the list is not impressive. You can search EDS for it though. I don't like the fillers it has. So one bottle is enough for me.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="bkkgirl"]
Wild Cat wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:
lucyluc wrote:

quote]

Thanks bkkgirl,

Someone posted the ingredients before. Trust me that the list is not impressive. You can search EDS for it though. I don't like the fillers it has. So one bottle is enough for me.

I ordered SAS SKBio and some hair growing actives and I pray they will work much better than suspicious hair vitamin Wink

Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |