Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
RAVE: Donell K-Derm Cream to repair damaged skin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:00 am      Reply with quote
I found out about this wondeful product from my esthetician who noticed my cheeks were red. Its called K-Derm Cream by Donell. Its for bruising , rosacea and redness,helps to fadebruises,spider veins and broken capillaries. One ingredient is vitamin K. I moisten the area first and put a thin layer on, in the morning the redness is significantly reduced. I also used it after YAG laser treatments and I also used it yesterday when I had a radiesse treatment in my nasal folds. I ws very red and swollen with slight bruising(I have to work today! Embarassed )..this cream has helped a lot to alleviate that.Its 48 but you only need a little and they give you a lot,this bottle will last me over a year I can tell. I recommend going to thier website donellskin.com and talking to them and they will send you free samples too, they are very friendly!
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:02 am      Reply with quote
I forgot to mention the lady said you could also use a little under the eye to relieve redness or dark circles...this is great stuff!Teamine costs as much and they barely give you a tablespoon...this is a big bottle with 2.5ounces way more for your money.
fenn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lucy, I'm so glad you posted about this because I bought it sometime back and promptly forgot about using it because I simply found the wetting of the skin just a tad of a hassle. Is it really a must to dampen the skin before applying this cream? I gotta agree that it comes in a huge bottle and I have no idea how I'm ever going to use it up. I had initially gotten it for my dark circles (hey anything that even vaguely suggest lightening/fading, I'm so there) but keep forgetting that I have it and also the fact that I've moved on to the billion other eye creams out there. Think I'll start using it again though, seems like such a waste to let it languish in my drawer...could you help me confirm if it's an absolute must to use it on damp skin? Thanks so much!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
thats what is advised,it probably helps with absorption and to spread evenly, I always put my eyecreams, moisturizers etc on when my skin is moist.I used it yesterday when I was really swollen and red from radiesse injections and I am better today after I used it Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |