Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Copper peptide serum from skinbiology.com
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2004 4:25 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used this stuff at all? Sounds really good, but I can't find any feedback about it. The site is HUGE Shock , and goes on and on, but this is the stuff that I would think of buying. Please let me know what y'all think
Liz xx
http://www.scar-reduction.com/supercop.html

PS...have no idea why they have a picture of Napoleon. Was he a reknowned beuty or what? Laughing
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2004 8:35 am      Reply with quote
guapa girl,
I use the skinbiology products but not for scar reduction. Super cop is the strongest and alot of people can't tolerate it right away. Often people build up to its use.
Yes, the skinbiology site is confusing! I have heard that if you email them or call with questions, they will help.
hth
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2004 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi queenpedauque!
Thanks for replying, so would you say that they are good quality products? The price seems fairly good (if they do what they say!), but you can find so many dodgy sites selling rubbish that it's good to get another persons view on them. They said that they were mentioned on a users forum but I couldn't find any ref to them on it. What stuff do you use and what kind of skin do you have (if you don't mind me asking)? I was impressed by the sound that they are pretty natural so shouldnt cause skin irritation. I don't want it for scar reduction, it's just that that's what came up when I followed the links saying super strength rejuvination....or something like that (I am SUCH a sucker Rolling Eyes )
Thanks Liz
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2004 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
guapa girl, well, if I could only buy one product this would be it.
Progress may be slow but I like many got an instant healthier skin look the first week. This product is suppose to actually remodel skin so that appeals to me.
The product even though it's natural might "irritate" your skin. If your skin barrier is damaged, you might get redness or little bumps and if this happens you have to back off or choose a milder version. I didn't have this problem but I started with just 2 drops of the cp serum 1x a day and then increased.
I think also another tricky thing about the copper peptides is people sometimes go through a "ugly stage" where their skin looks worse for a bit ie crepiness, loss of firmness. This is something people just go through but others choose to back off on the product.
I've used th Super Cop and did get a lack of firmness that went away when I went back to regular cp serum. That was my only problem with the cps.
I'm using this for aging skin...did wonders on my neck and upper chest...my facial skin looks good, very healthy, fine lines diminished, ..
Yes, that site has too much information but it's good to have it to refer to when you have some familiarity with the products.
I suggest you start out with a sm. bottle of cp serum, 1 of the biological oils and exfol serum. These are less likely to cause irritation or breakouts.
Some people see results fast others take longer. I've been using cps about 7 months. I have good days and bad days with my slant on how I look but my unwavering opinion is my skin looks healthier, prettier.hth Smile
The user forum is found at the bottom of the web page I think. delphiforums sounds like it. They do have a little info there with questions answered too.
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2004 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
This is an excellent article on peptides from Cosmetic Surgery Magazine. I use a product with Argireline, which is mentioned in the article. It's acetyl hexapeptide-3, the one the article says is the hottest right now.
JUDY

http://www.cosmeticsurgerymagazine.com/issue8/young-revision-peptide.pdf

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:33 am      Reply with quote
Arrrrrrrghhhhhh!!!!!!!!! my god it is SO confusing! now I have found the forum I am totally lost! I get the feeling that I will have to totally change skincare regime which I really don't want to do. I am gonna have to think about and resaerch this one when I have more time (i.e. not when I'm supposed to be doing college work Confused)
Thanks for the help tho
Liz
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:57 am      Reply with quote
I am currently using the Super Cop and Super CP. I don't use this everyday cos i have too many brands of skincare items to try and use. But these 2 come in handy when my skin shows sign of fatigue and when i see any acne/blemishes going to pop out. The Super Cop and Super CP help to stablize my skin. Super Cop is in a cream base where as Super CP is in a watery gel foam. The fist few times when i tried Super Cop, it made my skin quite itcy, maybe its because of the strong % of Copper Pe. in it.

I started off using Super CP without trying the CP and it was alright for me, no allegry or sensitivness.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |