Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Kids Say the Darndest Things
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
I am still laughing over what my 3 yr. old Grandson asked my husband today and wanted to share it with you.

"Papa, why do you have cracks in your head."
Of course my precious Grandson, Joseph, was referring to my husbands forehead. Laughing Laughing

Maybe if he said it to me I would not be laughing so hard. You have to love kids.
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing! So funny! Laughing

Little kids are SO cute and innocent. They never cease to amaze me.

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
So cute.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
That's so sweet! Very Happy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
They are sweet ..except when my daughter tells me she's heard it's normal for people my age to lose their minds & I shouldn't worry Embarassed
world~of~mirth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Oh oh...I got one.
So my husband and I were at the barber for him. It's this small shop where he goes and I happened to be along running errands. We were sitting waiting for his turn and this 5 or 6 year old son of one of the ladies cutting hair was running around (probably there every day). Well, for some reason there was a Maxim magazine he had (picked it up from the stack of various magazines on the table) and was harassing my husband with it saying "ew, she's gross, yuck." I guess any boy would say that to a scantily clad lady on the cover of such a publication. Here's the kicker...he came over to me and put the magazine face down next to me. I ignored him, then he went over to my husband.
He said:

"Tell your MOM to turn over the magazine!"
Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
I have one too.

My little cousin, 5 years old, was on the computer and while standing next to her I smelled something. I said to her, did you cut the cheese? She looked up at me and gave me a funny look than said, "no, I didn't cut the cheese because I didn't eat any. But I did fart". I was laughing so much. I had to explain to her what I was trying to say than she understood. Funny.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
That's SO funny! Laughing
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing --Thanks for the laughs

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
A couple of days back...I asked my 3 and a half year old daughter while she was getting ready for her school"what do you want for lunch today?"...she said "nothing"...I asked again and got the same answer....I said"But honey, I dont know how to cook "nothing" ....she said"I will tell you how...you dont do anything and cook for yourself and papa..thats it."

hahaha
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the giggles girls. Laughing
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
Great thread Winnie

They all made me chuckle Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Hilarious! Life is so much more straightforward for kids, isn't it?
deanne123
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
My grandmother still enjoys this story:

I met her when I was 4 years old before my mother re-married and she became my grandmother on paper (she was my grandmother from the moment I met her...I just never realized it until years later).

During some large family gathering (I was 5 or 6), my grandmother was catching up with her sister when another young relative there asked my great-aunt if she was a grandma. She replied that she was. This same child asked my grandmother if she, too, was a grandmother. Which my lovely grandmother said, "No, honey not just yet, but I'm hoping soon." To which my smart mouth came out saying in a shocked tone, "You're not a grandma?! But you have white hair and wrinkles?"

To this day I'm shocked she wasn't offended! It cracked her up and she has laughed about for over 30 years. It is one of her favorite stories of me. I truly did not understand, as all the television grandmothers did indeed have white hair and wrinkles. May God always watch out for this sweet woman, who truly loves children whether they are 4 or 34.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:34 am      Reply with quote
I work in a school and one of the lovely 10 year olds in the class I work in was chatting to me about make up.

She commented that I was wearing mascara and then, (in the nicest way possible) went on to say...

"Miss, why don't you wear skin make-up to cover up your spots?"

And the worst thing is - I DO!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |