Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

SAG Awards 2007
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone caught the SAG awards yesterday? I love watching the red carpet arrivals. Here are some notable makeup/hair/outfits.

Heather Graham- flawless

Katherine Heigl- love the dress!

Ellen Pompeo of Grey's Anatomy- interesting dress, choice of hair and accessories kinda tribal-looking

Anne Hathaway- flawless skin, layer-cake dress

Teri Hatcher- nice dress

Nicolette Sheridan

Eva Longoria- nice Vera Wang dress

Will & Jada Smith

Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams- such an adorable couple, not sure about her pink chunky highlights

Cate Blanchett

Demi & Ashton- love her blue jewel-toned dress

Reese Witherspoon- one of my fav looks of the night

America Ferrera- looks great and curvy

Diane Kruger- so pretty, but don't know about the dress
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Dollbird--- for some reason I can't see the pix--- would you mind reposting them? I'd love to see what you're commenting on and chime in myself!^-^

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Dollbird--- for some reason I can't see the pix--- would you mind reposting them? I'd love to see what you're commenting on and chime in myself!^-^

Ditto. Your commentary is quite interesting, but we can't see what you are commentating on!
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:50 am      Reply with quote
I can see all of them.
Very Happy
Nice dresses.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:53 am      Reply with quote
Emma must have a magic computer, I only see red crosses.

Or perhaps she is doing the cyber-space version of "The Emperors New Clothes" Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:11 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
Emma must have a magic computer, I only see red crosses.

Or perhaps she is doing the cyber-space version of "The Emperors New Clothes" Laughing

Laughing

I promise I can see the pictures.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:45 am      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:
Anyone caught the SAG awards yesterday? I love watching the red carpet arrivals. Here are some notable makeup/hair/outfits.

Ok, I can see them now.

Everyone looks lovely except for Ellen Pompeo of Grey's Anatomy - dress is beyond hideous, hair and makeup could've been MUCH better.

Anne Hathaway, Eva Longoria, Kate Blanchett, Reese Witherspoon and Diane Kruger all have just lovely lovely complections. Cate looks like she is just a tiny thing! LOVE Eva Longoria's lippie - but you have to have super white teeth like that to pull it off.

Teri Hatcher and Nicolette Sheridan: Poster children for sunscreen and bad plastic surgery.

Jada Pinkett looks like a living doll. Just beautiful and a lovely complection.

Shout-out to Demi Moore: PUT ON A BRA! We get it, you're sexy enough to bag a MUCH younger man! But now I have to go wash my eyeballs out with soap because I shouldn't have to be forced to look at another woman's nippies! (Same to you, Ellen Pompeo - tape those things down!)

Rachel McAdams' pink highlights are hideous as is her outfit, but she can pull them both off because she's young and cute.

Diane Kruger's dress is as icky as she is pretty.

Alrighty then, my work here is done. Cool
kitty143
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:34 am      Reply with quote
I don't get Ellen Pompeo - I didn't think she looked good at the People Choice Awards either.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Sad well those pics just don't wanna be seen in Japan.. so I will have to wait till this saturday when we finally have the GGs broadcast in Japan - first up is the E red carpet special, then the fashion police, then the broadcast of the awards. Phew, lucky DH has futsal Saturday!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:23 am      Reply with quote
O... I missed it... I was watching Hero
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
O... I missed it... I was watching Hero

Me too, never miss it! But I can't see the pics either, just red x's. Oh well.... Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:39 am      Reply with quote
I can't see the pictures too but I remember Eva's dress was very beautiful, Vera Wang.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
I can't see them either. Just boxes with X's.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Dollbird, I can' see the pics; do you have the links for them?
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Here's a link to some of them --

http://www.people.com/people/package/redcarpet2007/gallery/0,,20006775_20009310,00.html
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Finally, I can see them!

Loved the commentary on each one. Smile

Jada Pinkett looked great; she usually looks kind of manly, but not that night.

Teri Hatcher's eyes really surprised me. They look at lot older that she is. Surprised

I think that Rachel McAdams has looked much nicer -- didn't care for the hair or dress.

And I agree with MermaidGirl... love love love Eva Longoria's lip color!
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Great pics-am I the only one questioning the neutral look? Neutral dresses, make-up, jewelry. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Some of the ladies; especially those with fair complections, really could use some color1 Katherine Heigal looked great- she's got the Hollywood glamour thing down pat!
Robin
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |