Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dr Hauschka Neem Nail Pen ~Loving It
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2004 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
I can't tell you how much i love this product and it has been my HG since i 'discovered' it.

I have terrible dry brittle nails and the peeling part is horrible. I had tried all sort of nail strengthers, but the problem just won't go away. But after using Dr Hauschka Neem Nail Pen, my condition improves alot. my nails don't peel so often as they used to be and the neem oil also helps to moisturise my nails and cuticle, making them look healthy in fact. The pen is so handy, i jus popped it into my handbag and use it whenever i am free..in the office ;p
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Dr Hauschka Neem Nail Stick Pen (4 ml)
Dr Hauschka Neem Nail Stick Pen (4 ml)

A new and practical pen applicator containing Neem Nail Oil which softens and protects the cuticles, reducing the need to cut them.
Protects and helps the formation of strong and healthy nail tissue.
Cares for and heals cuticles and general nail area.
Regular massaging of the nail and cuticle encourages nail growth.

Replaced by {{17852}}.

Mabsy

Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi Skinlover,

Thanks for posting the review. I've been wondering about this product; it's been on my "perhaps to get" list Smile I think I'd probably go for the one in the bottle (just because of the price/size difference). I gather it is the same product just not as handy?

I've been so impressed with the Dr Hauschka line so far, I seem to like every product I have tried so far Smile Need to try more of it Laughing Very Happy

Mabsy
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy,

Yup, the ingredient for the bottle one is exactly the same as the nail pen. Smile
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Please forgive me, ladies, but what is a nail pen? Embarassed
Mabsy

Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Skinlover Smile

Fantasia - the Nail Pen is just the Dr Hauschka nail oil but stored in a convenient pen-like applicator that you can take with you anywhere. I haven't used it but I'm guessing it has a felt tip or brush-tip that you just use to "draw" on your nail and it dispenses the oil with no mess (as opposed to pumping it out of the bottle onto your finger and then applying it) Smile

Jean Paul Gaultier makes a felt-tip one for men as well. It's part of the new men's makeup line....

Mabsy
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy,

You are right again about the Nail Pen. It is quite handy and definitely not a mess even if you have it in your pocket. I carry it with me all the time.... Smile
newgirl
5% products discount

Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
I have just started using this Nail Pen. Although I am enthusiatic about this product for its designed purposes, I did want to caution others about possible irritation if your nails come in contact with your face, as mine did when I adjusted my glasses. A small area of non-lasting irritation appeared on my skin. Surprised
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
This is a fantastic product! I love the convenience of the nail pen--I keep it in my handbag always. At home, I use the Neem nail oil in the bottle before going to bed.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:59 am      Reply with quote
I havent used this pen, but I saw the word 'neem' and had to chime in. I love neem oil. It smells... interesting.. Wink ... but it is a great hair tonic - massage it into the scalp and soak the length for an hour or two before washing.

Gives you lovely glossy locks!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
I havent used this pen, but I saw the word 'neem' and had to chime in. I love neem oil. It smells... interesting.. Wink ... but it is a great hair tonic - massage it into the scalp and soak the length for an hour or two before washing.

Gives you lovely glossy locks!

Most people run screaming from the room when they smell it! I think it’s an acquired taste, like anchovies. Wink

Regardless, I like the benefits/effect of Neem oil so much that I added it to my homemade cuticle balm recipe....

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |