Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New HR policies at my company
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
SICK DAYS > > We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work. > > > >

PERSONAL DAYS > > Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturday & Sunday. > > > >

LUNCH BREAK > > Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy. Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure. Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time Needed to drink a Slim Fast. > > > >

DRESS CODE > > It is advised that you come to work dressed according to your salary. If we see you wearing $350 Prada sneakers, and carrying a $600 Gucci Bag, we assume you are doing well financially and therefore you do not need a raise. If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, So that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise. If you dress in-between, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise. > > > >

BEREAVEMENT LEAVE > > This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives, or coworkers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend to the arrangements. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early. > > > >

RESTROOM USE > > Entirely too much time is being spent in the restroom. There is now a strict 3 minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the "Chronic Offenders" category. > > > >

Thank you for your loyalty to our great company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
This is a joke right?? Embarassed

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
Cherisse... that's fabulous. Very funny Laughing I might try running that past my staff!
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
I saw this circulate in an email, still funny.
Magda

Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
This is outrageous! How they can allow for so many personal days? We work on Saturdays at EDS Smile
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
Magda - my boyfriend and a friend of mine (both lawyers) usually work both Sat and Sun, so they would think having 104 personal days (i.e. Sat and Sun) are very generous indeed. haha

I printed out a copy of this, and handed to my colleague, and said in a straight face that these are new HR policies, and his face just dropped. He said, "Are you serious?" I started laughing, and said, "no!"
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
vava_gurl wrote:
Cherisse... that's fabulous. Very funny Laughing I might try running that past my staff!

Yeah! Let me know if many fell for it. hehe
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Cherisse"][quote="vava_gurl"]Cherisse... that's fabulous. Very funny Laughing I might try running that past my staff![/quote]

Yeah! Let me know if many fell for it. hehe[/quote]

Oh my well that stirred things up somewhat! I got a bit of this Eh? & a bit of that Shock , plus some of this hmm But because I couldnt keep a straight face for too long.. I ended up with a whole lot of this rofl

Sharon
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
vava_gurl wrote:
Cherisse wrote:
vava_gurl wrote:

Yeah! Let me know if many fell for it. hehe

Oh my well that stirred things up somewhat! I got a bit of this Eh? & a bit of that Shock , plus some of this hmm But because I couldnt keep a straight face for too long.. I ended up with a whole lot of this rofl

Sharon

That's funny! I could not keep a straight face for even 2 seconds. I wish I could.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:06 am      Reply with quote
I'm going to send these to my colleagues at work - although at least a few of them will probably believe it!!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:17 am      Reply with quote
fifi wrote:
I'm going to send these to my colleagues at work - although at least a few of them will probably believe it!!

Yeah, let me know how many fell for it. That's too funny.
dalguy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:26 am      Reply with quote
LOL! I've never seen that before. Hilarious!
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Good read! Will forward to my office people.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
rofl

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing this! I am going to pass this around to my co-supervisors at work on Monday -- they will rofl since we deal with all of this junk at least once a day! Very Happy
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
You're all quite welcome. It's one of my favorites!
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
I fell for it too. I am very gullible.
Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |