Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review :: Osea Ocean Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
I just got my samples...super fast! I just requested them the day before yesterday!!!

I got:
Red Algae Mask
Ocean Cleanser
Cleansing Mudd
Eye and Lip
APC

Wow!

I'm excited to try them!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
I just got my samples...super fast! I just requested them the day before yesterday!!!

I got:
Red Algae Mask
Ocean Cleanser
Cleansing Mudd
Eye and Lip
APC

Wow!

I'm excited to try them!!!

Ditto here. I got the same items. I ordered on Wednesday and got them today, and it wasn't sent priority mail. This was no doubt the fastest delivery time ever to my PO box. Can't wait to try the mudd. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
well I just tried my APC sample for the first time today, and I am absolutely shocked at how well it sinks it! My skin is sort of dry, but still considered combination, but it just disappeared into my skin instantly, leaving it super soft and matte! If this doesn't break me out, I'm for sure ordering even though it's a million dollars more than I would ever normally agree to pay for a moisturizer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Waffle,
The APC does have an amazing non greasy texture and sinks in really quickly leaving your skin velvety - hasn't broken me out at all(was worried it would be a little rich for my combo skin) either. I'm waiting for my full size to be delivered at the moment - loving it!! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I'm confused again..which one is the APC? The advanced? Thanks guys.
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I'm confused again..which one is the APC? The advanced? Thanks guys.

sorry, it is totally confusing. I think we're calling the advanced APC and the atmosphere is ATPC. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone with acne-prone skin use APC? Do you guys use it in the AM too or just PM?
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
hmm, i'm a little scared to try out my APC sample since i just tried the john masters defrizzer and subsequently got all of these little zits right along my hairline - looking at the ingredients, the only thing that seems suspect (and that isn't in any of my other products, hair or skin wise) is squalene, which is in APC . . .
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
Does anyone with acne-prone skin use APC? Do you guys use it in the AM too or just PM?

I am acne prone and just used it for the first time today. So far it doesn't feel like the sort of thing that would break me out, but I will definitely post back. I don't think I am sensitive to squalane though -- but I've only used squalane in the juice beauty oil free moisturizer, so who knows. So far it does not seem to be breaking the acne prone people out. It's definitely not what you'd expect from a very thick cream -- sinks in, isn't greasy. In fact, if my skin were any drier, I'd need to be using something in addition.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:

me! wave acne prone -- big time! and i've been using it now long enough to be able to say that it does *not* break me out. i personally use it every day in the a.m. i use it a couple of evenings during the week when i take a break from my actives, but not every night. (i prefer to let my actives be actives and not buffer them with moisturiser.)

it's also actually helped prevent breakouts i can sometimes get when i've had to use heavier than usual sunscreen application.

waffle -- i know this is pricey, but i've seriously never had a moisturiser that i've needed such a small amount. avalange gave me a wee amount that i almost laughed at -- like, how the hell am i supposed to tell if i like the stuff with this minute amount? but you know something? it lasted me a good long time.... you really need a small amount and it's one of the few moisturisers i've had that could stand up to dilution (say with SKB or beta glucans or oils) as the fancy takes me. i'm just in love!
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I'm tempted! I would take a sample to have a try!
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:20 am      Reply with quote
I'm so impressed with the delivery time. I ordered last Sunday and my items arrived in the UK this morning. So it only took a week!
I ordered the fullsize ATPC, Ocean Milky Cleanser, Ocean Mudd, White Algae Mask and Eyes and Lips. They included little sample of the Black and Red Algae Masks. I haven't tried them yet but I can't wait to.

Now i'm kicking myself that I didn't order the APC because it sounds lovely. I'll see how I get on with the products I have received and then maybe I'll splash out and order the APC Wink
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:37 am      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
Now i'm kicking myself that I didn't order the APC because it sounds lovely. I'll see how I get on with the products I have received and then maybe I'll splash out and order the APC Wink

the ATPC seems lovely and smells good to boot! i tried it on my hands (since it is a no-no on my face) and was loathe to wash it off. it is lighter than the APC, true, but it still seems to act as a sealant/protective layer -- which is really impressive for such a light cream. i don't think you've gone wrong by ordering this and, if i could use this, i probably would've ordered this as well even though i don't *need* it. in the dog days of summer, i'm sure it will be luscious (even though you *can* thin out the APC).

okay, off to wash it off my hands again, sigh. put it on again just for you (and to get another wiff), but need to take it off before i touch my face.... me and my damned shea allergy! Rolling Eyes
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:28 am      Reply with quote
I tried the Red Algae mask, the Cleansing Mudd, and the Eye and Lip.

Red Algae mask:
It's a good mask and while scents don't normally bother me, I really couldn't stand the smell of this! I love the texture though, it's thicker than masks I'm used to (the few I've tried!). It didn't leave my face feeling super tight afterwards which is fantastic. I'd be curious to try the other masks...though I'm not sure they'd be fit for my combo/ break-out prone face but I'd still be curious to try them!

Cleansing Mudd:
Reminds me most definitely of my 100% Pure Eucalyptus Seafoam cleanser except so much thicker and it doesn't foam. I love the thick texture! What a treat! I'd definitely not use this as an everyday cleanser as I need more to "take off the day" but wow! It is not as intense as my Seafoam cleanser, but the tingling lasts much longer after you wash it off...love it!!!

Eye and Lip:
While I haven't used it around my eyes (remember, I'm lazy, haha) I love it on my lips. I'm going to try it around my eyes because I don't think I can justify spending almost 50 bucks for something just for my lips. But it is sooo conditioning, even after two uses my lips are so much softer. I've been having a peeling problem as it's been sooo dry down here and I've been biting my lower lip.

I still have to try the cream (I mistakenly wrote APC yesterday but I actually think its the ATPC, the less expensive one) and the Ocean cleanser.

The Customer Service is top notch and the ingredients rock!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:01 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
sormuimui wrote:

me! wave acne prone -- big time! and i've been using it now long enough to be able to say that it does *not* break me out. i personally use it every day in the a.m. i use it a couple of evenings during the week when i take a break from my actives, but not every night. (i prefer to let my actives be actives and not buffer them with moisturiser.)

it's also actually helped prevent breakouts i can sometimes get when i've had to use heavier than usual sunscreen application.

waffle -- i know this is pricey, but i've seriously never had a moisturiser that i've needed such a small amount. avalange gave me a wee amount that i almost laughed at -- like, how the hell am i supposed to tell if i like the stuff with this minute amount? but you know something? it lasted me a good long time.... you really need a small amount and it's one of the few moisturisers i've had that could stand up to dilution (say with SKB or beta glucans or oils) as the fancy takes me. i'm just in love!

****!!!! This is throwing me off the edge....Cat

P.S: How does it compare to the Chrysalyx (there's also another thread from sormuimui
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
****!!!! This is throwing me off the edge....Cat

P.S: How does it compare to the Chrysalyx (there's also another thread from sormuimui

i am quoting from an earlier post avalange wrote comparing ATPC and Chrysalyx (both she and i use APC). i gave her my Chrysalyx because i can't use it -- the shea butter. i tried it and broke out in huge cysts that are still healing. that said, it does go on beautifully, sinks right in, and smells the best of all. i obviously can't tell you long-term results because once was enough for me to swear off shea the rest of my natural life! (BTW: i included ingredients for all three products in case anyone is knowingly sensitive.)

avalange said:
Quote:
I am not in obsessive love with Atmosphere as I am with most of their other products... It reminds me a little of Amy's Chysalyx cream, there are some similar ingredients in there, but the Atmosphere is in a base of algae gel rather than botanical oil, so it is a little less oily upon application. All of my past boyfriends have been HOOKED on this cream; I do in fact prefer something heavier. I like to dilute the advanced with a little oil and some HA, or more recently, with some oat beta glucans, to make it a lovely day moisturizer. I just like having less products around, and this works to simplify things for me--i get to use up all my little past indulgences (oils) while using my fave moisturizer.

then went further after another question was asked:
Quote:
The chrysalyx and the atmosphere protection cream are actually quite similar in their concept, i.e. protection from the elements--but chrysalyx seems to be more like a cocktail of all sorts of things--dmae, ceramides, etc. I thought the textures and lightness of these moisturizers were similar, but perhaps osea's is better for oilier skins, since it doesn't have too many botanical butters in it:

i'd like to include that Chrysalyx did seem more moisturising the second you put it on your face, but i don't know the long-term results. it definitely felt like it would be too rich for the summer. on the plus side, it can be used as an eye cream as well.... what it lacks, IMO, is the *feel* of protection. both APC and APTC leave a mattifying (though the APC is a touch glowy) film that secures your serums and whatnot underneath and protects the skin from sunscreen and pollution getting in. Chrysalyx does this in theory, but it did not feel that way to me.... i will reiterate what i've said all along -- try both or all three. everybody's skin is different and you need to see what you will be happy with....

Chrysalyx: ChrysalyxTM ultra-hydration environmental shieldTM Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berries, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Extract, Lavendula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aqua (Steam Distilled Water), Infusion of Organic Herbs: Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile), Angelica Archangelica (Angelica), Althea Officinalis (Marsh Mallow), Organic Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Ceteareth-20*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Coco) Butter, Organic Mangifera Indica (Certified Organic Mango Butter), Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Ester-C, Panthenol (Vitamin B complex Factor), Ceramide-3, Retinol (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Natural, Dimethylethanolamine (DMAE), Essential Oil Bound Blend of: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavendula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Xanthan Gum*, Caprylic Acid, Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Methyl Paraben**, Propyl Paraben**. *Vegetable Derived ** Tree-bark Derived

Atmosphere Protection Cream: 100% Natural Derived Ingredients. Red Algae Gel Extract (Chondrus Crispus), Coco Caprylate/Caprate (Vegetable Glycerides), Macadamia Nut Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Glucoside (Corn & Coconut Glucolipid), Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Natural Smectite Clay), Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calendula Extract, L-Lysine Lauroyl Methionine (Amino Acid from Plants), Xanthan Gum, Laminaria Algae Extract, Retinyl Palmitate & Ergocalciferol (Vitamin A & D), Ginkgo Biloba, Citrus Grandis Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (Amino Acid), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

Advanced Protection Cream: 100% Natural Derived Ingredients. Red Algae Extract (Chondrus Crispus), Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (DPHP), Coco Caprylate/Caprate (Coconut Emolliant), Glyceride Wax, Cetearyl Glucoside (Coconut & Corn Emulsifier), Olive Squalane, Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Algae Extract, Macadamia Nut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Capryloyl Glycin (Amino Acid), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Avocado Oil, Undecylenoyl Glycin (Amino Acid), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (Amino Acid), Calendula Extract, Retinyl Palmitate & Ergocalciferol (Vitamin A & D), Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopherol Phosphate (Vitamin C & E), Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Xanthan Gum.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Tx La vie. Sorry for making you run from thread to thread! Very Happy
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Okay so I've only had the products for a day, but i've had a quick use of all that I've received and have managed to use 2 of the masks in one day Embarassed

I'm not sure how I'm going to get on with the products in the long term, so i'm going to put off ordering any more from the range until I've used the products I have for at least a few weeks. So far though I am absolutely in love with the Osea Mudd Cleanser, it has surpassed all my expectations, and everything that has been said about it is true, unbelivably. My pores look great, especially the main problem area which is my nose. It's an amazing cleanser, granted I've only been using it for a day so way too early to say it's the most amazing cleanser that i've ever used Razz but it certainly has given me instant results.

At the moment I prefer the Red Algae Mask to the White Algae. It hasn't the nicest of scents and does smell quite 'potent' but I found my skin looked brighter and smoother than my first use of the White Algae, though again i'll have a better idea when i've used this over a longer period of time.

I also am really impressed with the Milky Cleanser. I was planning on buying the fullsize of the Cellcosmet Cleanser but the Osea Milky Cleanser feels great, though I haven't used it to remove makeup with yet, so i'm not sure how effective it will be for that, but it's a beautiful cleanser and my skin felt soft, smooth and moisturised after using it without the feeling that it had left any film afterwards.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
Okay so I've only had the products for a day, but i've had a quick use of all that I've received and have managed to use 2 of the masks in one day Embarassed

I'm not sure how I'm going to get on with the products in the long term, so i'm going to put off ordering any more from the range until I've used the products I have for at least a few weeks. So far though I am absolutely in love with the Osea Mudd Cleanser, it has surpassed all my expectations, and everything that has been said about it is true, unbelivably. My pores look great, especially the main problem area which is my nose. It's an amazing cleanser, granted I've only been using it for a day so way too early to say it's the most amazing cleanser that i've ever used Razz but it certainly has given me instant results.

At the moment I prefer the Red Algae Mask to the White Algae. It hasn't the nicest of scents and does smell quite 'potent' but I found my skin looked brighter and smoother than my first use of the White Algae, though again i'll have a better idea when i've used this over a longer period of time.

I also am really impressed with the Milky Cleanser. I was planning on buying the fullsize of the Cellcosmet Cleanser but the Osea Milky Cleanser feels great, though I haven't used it to remove makeup with yet, so i'm not sure how effective it will be for that, but it's a beautiful cleanser and my skin felt soft, smooth and moisturised after using it without the feeling that it had left any film afterwards.

Wow, your face must be made of steel. All that in one day would have made a mess of mine.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
Sel wrote:

Wow, your face must be made of steel. All that in one day would have made a mess of mine.

Hi All,

I've been (happily) absent for a few days, actually engaging in non-virtual social activities!!! Because I have a demanding Russian friend in town... Anyways! Just wanted to say that there is nothing wrong with using exactly all those products in one day, since I always think it is good measure to do a purifying mask and then a hydrating mask directly after, and despite how potent the mud feels, it doesn't take layers of skin off your face or anything, and the milk cleanser is as gentle as can be. I've done the same before and have had totally healthy, lovely skin. Now if you did that every day, that would be another story.

And re: the Atmosphere, it is a lovely, fresh, and simple moisturizer, but really only a day moisturizer. I think Chrysalyx is also mostly for daytime, whereas APC can be either night or day. I adore the texture and scent of Chrysalyx, perhaps it is a bit more emollient than the AtPC, and my dry skin likes it better.

Everyone's skin is so different, I think samples are always the best way to go to prevent reactions and see what works best for you... I cannot tout the white algae mask enough--it is my savior when I go out at night and want to feel like my skin looks nice--and the red algae did absolutely nothing for me.... so, glad to here that it works for others, and a little sad to hear that my beloved white algae mask did nothing for some!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
I just put in my Osea order for a full size ocean cleaser, cleansing mudd and the sensitive skin kit so I can try the milk cleanser and the APC/eyes and lips.

I also ordered my EII and was told a chrysalyx sample would be included in my order so I'll be able to do a more thorough comparison once I get the products.

I also really want to compare Osea's milk to my HG Primavera which is light, leaves me clean and no residue at all (even better than Dr.H!).
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
I finally got my package today… I only received a sample of each of the red and white mask. I bought the full sized mud and the sensitive travel pack.
I tried the red algae mask. I didn’t really notice a difference either. It’s kind of weird. I didn’t know if I should use the whole sample, so I used about half. It dries almost instantly. It says it’s supposed to improve circulation, with little exfoliation. My face did feel soft, if that counts for anything.
I also tried the ocean lotion on my legs. It’s very nice. No fragrance (it says you can add your own). It sinks right in. I used a very little amount too; it’s creamy and spreads easily. I hope it lasts a long time. We’ll see.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, I can't wait to get my samples! Still waiting for them.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:25 am      Reply with quote
Wow, your face must be made of steel. All that in one day would have made a mess of mine.[/quote]

Razz If I had used all those products every single day then I'm sure my skin wouldn't have reacted too well, but it's now the next morning and my skin looks great.
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:14 am      Reply with quote
I tried the Red Algae mask today (I had a sample) as my skin was looking 'blah' at the moment as I have a cold.
I wanted to use a mask and also exfoliate so reading the description of the Red Algae mask increasing circulation and exfoliation I chose this one.
I applied the mask in a fairly thin layer and then left it on about 20 mins, after 20 mins it had dried but wasn't uncomfortable (normally with masks that dry I can't wait to get it off). I decided to try a little trick I used to do with a mask we used in the salon when I was an aesthetician and 'massage' the mask off instead of rinsing - this only works with masks that remove easily it shouldn't be difficult to remove - you just use dry finger tips and light circular movements over the mask - worked brilliantly with this mask - it balled up rather like the old epidermx (like a pencil eraser does) but without the scratchy feeling.

WOW! This left my skin super smooth and rosy but not red - the rosiness faded within a few minutes leaving my skin looking healthy instead of cold/flu grey!! Pores looked refined and I was generally safe to be let out of the house without the fear of scaring small children. Laughing

I used to love original Epidermx but the new version seems to bring me out in little spots so I've been looking for an alternative - this may be it but will use it a few more times before I decide (I have a couple more samples).
Actually prefer this to the White Algae which I do like - may try the same method of removal with the White and see how it works. Smile

Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |