Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review :: Osea Ocean Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:46 am      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
shawna wrote:

I also still use the Atmosphere Protection Cream every morning. I'm thinking about adding the minerals in, too, though I wonder if that would be too stimulating for me.

Smile

Hey shawna

How are you finding the APC on your skin, or you seeing any positive results and would be purchase again
TIA:)

Hey Pal,

Just to be consistent with the thread, I am using the ATPC and I like it very much. The APC broke me out and just wasn't what I needed. I have purchased the ATPC a few times and will continue to do so!

Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
for those whose skin can't tolerate the sea minerals, i have found a way to use it. i find the sea minerals stings my skin everytime i use it and i don't even have sensitive skin at all. what i have been doing is diluting it in some distilled water in a separate spritzer. i find it works wonderfully this way.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:36 am      Reply with quote
i wonder whether chemical based subscreams such as bioderman be used along with osea products or will it cause a problem? has anyone here used the combo?

Also can osea products be used when having electrolysis or is that a big no no!
azdesertgal
5% products discount

Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for these reviews! I just ran out of my MD Forte III and have been thinking about trying something new for my oily skin. I'm going to give the Osea Cleansing Mudd a try! I hope to get some samples of the APC and Sea Minerals as well.
Maggiehgz
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
I had ordered my Osea Milk Cleanser and hope it don't make my skin feel dry in the winter.
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:25 am      Reply with quote
Not only the Ocean Milk is good,but also the Ocean Cleanser and Cleaning Mudd.The Cleanser is a non-foaming light green gel.The smell is great and won't dry my face out.And I use the Cleansing Mudd once a week for deeper cleaning.
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
I'm tempted! I would take a sample to have a try!
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
I have started using the Ocean Cleanser again after many years of not using it, and I have to say its MUCH better than all the other cleansers I have used for years! Its light, smells lovely, cleanses gently, and leaves the skin not overly strippled (as a lot of cleansers do, even a few I have used for sensitive skin). Great product that I look forward to using twice a day! I am glad that I came back to Osea and will continue to use their products. The first time I used this line was over 10 years ago!
Camille00
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
RMB wrote:
I like this cleanser. It's a translucent pale-green gel with a citrus-y smell. It reminds me of lime sherbert.

I've been using it twice a day for a month now, and it's never dried me out. Osea also makes a more moisturizing cleanser. My personal feeling is that dryness from cleansers mainly results from detergents removing the intercellular lipids WITHIN your stratum corneum, i.e. that are part of your skin.

People experiencing dry skin after cleansing should first try to find a cleanser with gentler detergents instead of assuming you need a thick moisturizing cleanser (which is more prone to leaving residue).

The Ocean Cleanser contains lactic acid, so it can sting a little - but just a tiny bit.

Did it removes makeup?

(I LOVE lime, I want to try this, but I want it to remove my makeup!)
babybear
5% products discount

Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:13 am      Reply with quote
I wonder to have a try of the milk cleanser.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |