Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Russell Organics Eye Cream (30 ml / 1 floz) Decleor Prolagene Lift, Lift & Firm Day Cream - Normal Skin (50 ml / 1.7 oz) Julie Hewett Lip Lush - Harlow (9g / 0.3oz)
:: Review :: Osea Ocean Cleanser

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 381
Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
OH, no! amylola, I feel for ya.
I accidently put too much Matrixl on my face and not enough cream, it left tiny little fleshy bumps. Took a week to go away, they too turned into flaky dead skin(almost like it just killed the top layer of my skin). I didn't really treat it though, I didn't know what to do. Hope you find something that works for you.

EDITED*** I think a side effect of menthol is a skin rash. I guess it depends on how sensitive you are Sad

_________________
combo - 33y/o routine: Clarisonic;PSF 5% BHA; Nia24 SS, KS Deep tissue repair, KIJ, quench, Detox daily clens; 's: Lips2Kiss; PSF: Pumpkin Peel, Papya cleanser, Acne Mud, R&R toner; Revitalash;
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1689
Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
amylola wrote:
I still have about 1/2 my bottle left. I have stopped using osea right now, developed a wierd rash all over my face. small flesh colored bumps, you can't really see them unless you get up really close. BUt you can feel them, it is grossing me out, no idea how this happened, but gonna not try anything new right now.


Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. I had something similar on my cheeks a couple of weeks back. They came up in patches on my cheeks (not all over my cheeks though) and I had no idea what they were or what had caused them. They felt like rash, but just flesh color and didn't itch at all. I couldn't be bothered going to a dermatologist and was stubborn and insisted on treating it myself (stupid I know). My face felt really dry parched and my whole face started to hurt a bit. However, unlike you, I took an extreme method and put whatever I thought was very moisturizing on my face and exfoliated everyday. It's been amazingly going away slowly. This is what I did.

I washed with Babor Hy-Ol and Phytoactive Sensitive, exfoliated with Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads and toned with Evian spray. I then put Yon-Ka serum and Cle de Peau La Creme on. I woke up and my face felt a lot smoother and softer. I just couldn't believe myself.

Now I'm using Eve Lom Cleanser every evening and it's helping a lot.

_________________
26 with dehydrated combo skin, prone to blackheads and congestions, NC20-25
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 381
Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
zumlya wrote:
EDITED*** I think a side effect of menthol is a skin rash. I guess it depends on how sensitive you are Sad


Ignore that edit. I thought the cleansing mud had menthol in it.... Brick wall

_________________
combo - 33y/o routine: Clarisonic;PSF 5% BHA; Nia24 SS, KS Deep tissue repair, KIJ, quench, Detox daily clens; 's: Lips2Kiss; PSF: Pumpkin Peel, Papya cleanser, Acne Mud, R&R toner; Revitalash;
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2006
Posts: 1591
Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Although it doesn't have menthol could it be the peppermint EO? Could it be the Cleansing Milk leaving a residue?
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Posts: 1622
Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:32 am      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
Although it doesn't have menthol could it be the peppermint EO? Could it be the Cleansing Milk leaving a residue?

arghhh! you just named my greatest fear about cleansing milks, *all* cleansing milks. well, on top of the fact that i'm also nervous about them removing all my sunscreen and makeup properly....

amylola -- i hope your skin is better today!
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1689
Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:37 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
sormuimui wrote:
Although it doesn't have menthol could it be the peppermint EO? Could it be the Cleansing Milk leaving a residue?

arghhh! you just named my greatest fear about cleansing milks, *all* cleansing milks. well, on top of the fact that i'm also nervous about them removing all my sunscreen and makeup properly....

amylola -- i hope your skin is better today!


la vie,

Have you tried Osea Cleansing Milk? What product do you use to remove makeup and sunscreen?

Lynn

_________________
26 with dehydrated combo skin, prone to blackheads and congestions, NC20-25
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Posts: 1622
Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:52 am      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy wrote:
la vie,

Have you tried Osea Cleansing Milk? What product do you use to remove makeup and sunscreen?

i have the milk coming in a travel kit (i'm in france so *everybody* is getting their stuff before me Laughing ). i think i'd only use this on mornings when my skin is tender. i'm a die-hard Eve Lom user at night as it's the only thing i've used that always removes everything and yet leaves my skin feeling good, not tight. the only time i had problems with it was when we were out of hot water, so i've even gone so far as boiling water on the stove to use it....
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1689
Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:05 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
andaman_gypsy wrote:
la vie,

Have you tried Osea Cleansing Milk? What product do you use to remove makeup and sunscreen?

i have the milk coming in a travel kit (i'm in france so *everybody* is getting their stuff before me Laughing ). i think i'd only use this on mornings when my skin is tender. i'm a die-hard Eve Lom user at night as it's the only thing i've used that always removes everything and yet leaves my skin feeling good, not tight. the only time i had problems with it was when we were out of hot water, so i've even gone so far as boiling water on the stove to use it....


I'm an Eve Lom convert! I fell in love with it the first time I used it, but still haven't really been able to remove mascara with it.

I'm still waiting for my Osea package as well. I can't hardly wait to try the Cleansing Milk and White Algae Mask avalange has been raving so much about. I love using cleansing milks in general, so hopefully I'll like the Osea one.

_________________
26 with dehydrated combo skin, prone to blackheads and congestions, NC20-25
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Posts: 1622
Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:21 am      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy wrote:
I'm an Eve Lom convert! I fell in love with it the first time I used it, but still haven't really been able to remove mascara with it.

I'm still waiting for my Osea package as well. I can't hardly wait to try the Cleansing Milk and White Algae Mask avalange has been raving so much about. I love using cleansing milks in general, so hopefully I'll like the Osea one.

what mascara are you using? i've never had problems with it not removing mine, but then again, i tend to use really gentle mascaras as i have sensitive eyes and don't use a whole lot of it. (avalange thinks i need more, but i had an adverse effect from my last surgery and my lashes are still recovering -- i don't like to overdo.) i always put extra balm on my eyes and rub them gently and use the muslin as a compress there, specifically, to loosen it. works like a charm for me!

as for the milk, if avalange loves it, i trust her judgement. she does, however, remove it fully with a cottonball drenched in Avene Thermal Water and i think that may be key to getting it all off. i think you'll adore Osea, especially the Advanced Protection Cream.

BTW, zumlya, sometimes i *do* try and thin out the APC with some SKB and a spritz of thermal water or beta glucens. i know that Osea already has all the good stuff in it, but my skin can never seem to get enough of the SKB. but i love this stuff and it seems to provide a layer of protection from my greasy european SS. admittedly, though, the dog days of summer will be interesting....
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1689
Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:27 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
andaman_gypsy wrote:
I'm an Eve Lom convert! I fell in love with it the first time I used it, but still haven't really been able to remove mascara with it.

I'm still waiting for my Osea package as well. I can't hardly wait to try the Cleansing Milk and White Algae Mask avalange has been raving so much about. I love using cleansing milks in general, so hopefully I'll like the Osea one.

what mascara are you using? i've never had problems with it not removing mine, but then again, i tend to use really gentle mascaras as i have sensitive eyes and don't use a whole lot of it. (avalange thinks i need more, but i had an adverse effect from my last surgery and my lashes are still recovering -- i don't like to overdo.) i always put extra balm on my eyes and rub them gently and use the muslin as a compress there, specifically, to loosen it. works like a charm for me!

as for the milk, if avalange loves it, i trust her judgement. she does, however, remove it fully with a cottonball drenched in Avene Thermal Water and i think that may be key to getting it all off. i think you'll adore Osea, especially the Advanced Protection Cream.

BTW, zumlya, sometimes i *do* try and thin out the APC with some SKB and a spritz of thermal water or beta glucens. i know that Osea already has all the good stuff in it, but my skin can never seem to get enough of the SKB. but i love this stuff and it seems to provide a layer of protection from my greasy european SS. admittedly, though, the dog days of summer will be interesting....


I've been using a few mascaras (Lancome, L'Oreal, Maybelline), but I've never rubbed extra balm on my eyes and lashes...just spread a thin layer over eye area. Maybe that's why it doesn't come off! I'll have to give the trick a try. Do you find the balm irritates your eyes? My eyes are really sensitive and always get really really red after removing eye makeup.

As for milk cleansers, I do trust avalange's judgement as well. That's why I went ahead and ordered a sample of it even though I already have 10 cleansers at home! I always remove cleansing milk with wet warm cloth. I normally wipe my face a few times to make sure I get everything off.

_________________
26 with dehydrated combo skin, prone to blackheads and congestions, NC20-25
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 1789
Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:55 am      Reply with quote
yikes, amylola! I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some sort of reaction! Maybe you should email Melissa and ask her what she thinks? I know that I had a similar thing happen (although it was itchy and reactive and I think due to too much rosehip seed oil and overall skin dehydration), and I hated it too. Maybe you did overdo it with the algae mask? Personally, I can only handle it about 3x per week, but I certainly see the excitement of using it every day, since it gives that glow. At any rate, I'm sure if you want to return it, Melissa would understand... But it sounds similar to what I had, a "dry skin reaction." How are you doing today? I think Osea products are very concentrated and highly active, so I wouldn't say that they are going to wreck your skin by using them again if you choose to do so, but I'd introduce them slowly and use them as needed.

re: cleansing milk--I can attest to the fact (as can Amylola) that the cleansing milk does not leave any film at all, and is extremely gentle. I use a cotton pad and avene because I want to avoid tap water on my face.

--avalange

_________________
http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1689
Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:29 am      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
yikes, amylola! I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some sort of reaction! Maybe you should email Melissa and ask her what she thinks? I know that I had a similar thing happen (although it was itchy and reactive and I think due to too much rosehip seed oil and overall skin dehydration), and I hated it too. Maybe you did overdo it with the algae mask? Personally, I can only handle it about 3x per week, but I certainly see the excitement of using it every day, since it gives that glow. At any rate, I'm sure if you want to return it, Melissa would understand... But it sounds similar to what I had, a "dry skin reaction." How are you doing today? I think Osea products are very concentrated and highly active, so I wouldn't say that they are going to wreck your skin by using them again if you choose to do so, but I'd introduce them slowly and use them as needed.

re: cleansing milk--I can attest to the fact (as can Amylola) that the cleansing milk does not leave any film at all, and is extremely gentle. I use a cotton pad and avene because I want to avoid tap water on my face.

--avalange


Have you tried the Black Algae Mask? I just saw it on Osea website today. I think it's new. It sounds really good. I'm dying to get my hands on it, but I only just ordered things from them days ago and don't wanna pay another $18 on shipping.

_________________
26 with dehydrated combo skin, prone to blackheads and congestions, NC20-25
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Nov 2006
Posts: 681
Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:02 am      Reply with quote
well I tried the ocean cleanser last night and the cleansing milk this morning. If you at all have dry skin or are even on the drier side of normal I'd go with the milk. Although I wouldn't say the ocean cleanser is drying, it left my skin pretty tight last night and dry this morning -- although I was excited to see some antinfammatory effects that lasted till the morning (less redness, a clogged pore that was threatening to turn into a pimple had retreated) That one's going to have to wait until the weather warms up and my skin remembers that it's supposed to produce some oil. I did like the milk, but it might freak out the people who are afraid of film -- I didn't think it left any residue, but it doesn't have that classic cleanser feeling for sure. I'm going to continue using the milk for a few days and I'll let the acne prone ladies know if I spy any of our red enemies on the horizon.

One thing Ive noticed so far with all the osea products it they have the great silky texture of silicone heavy products, especially the eyes and lips and ocean lotion -- without the silicone.

_________________
mid 20's, dry in winter, combo in summer, acne prone, dehydrated, rarrrr!
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 536
Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Well I definitely do not think it is the OCM as I have been doing this for months, and my skin loves it. It is a bit better today, I have been taking an antihistamine at night, thinking it may have been some kind of allergic reaction?
I don't think it was the Osea products, although I have stopped them for now to let my face recover. When I am back to normal again, I will attempt them maybe on one part
of my face, and see what happens.
I love the cleansing milk and do not think it leaves any kind of film.
Does any one have any suggestion on what to put on this rash at night to try to make it go away??? Something soothing maybe?
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 1789
Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:30 am      Reply with quote
amylola wrote:
Well I definitely do not think it is the OCM as I have been doing this for months, and my skin loves it. It is a bit better today, I have been taking an antihistamine at night, thinking it may have been some kind of allergic reaction?
I don't think it was the Osea products, although I have stopped them for now to let my face recover. When I am back to normal again, I will attempt them maybe on one part
of my face, and see what happens.
I love the cleansing milk and do not think it leaves any kind of film.
Does any one have any suggestion on what to put on this rash at night to try to make it go away??? Something soothing maybe?


amylola,
i think taking an antihistamine was a good idea. as far as soothing topicals, i'm not even sure myself these days--i recently rubbed sc retinol on my breastbone and chest and then the next day took a quite powerful salt bath and emerged with a totally red, irritated mess. i thought to myself, well, dremu oil should do the trick! not at all, as soon as i applied it, itched like crazy and little bumps came up. i personally like roseater and rose otto for reactive breakouts, but i have heard that colloidal oatmeal is good, too. also, aloe vera can be very drying and not allow the reactive skin to breathe--i think it is best used for sunburns and other burns, and i think it is overused in skincare, it can irritate easily as well. it's okay for oily skin but not for dry. i would continue to use the cleansing milk only when you really need to cleanse, since it is so gentle, but maybe just ue a light botanical oil that soothes and hydrates, maybe along with a mineral water or hydrosol spritz, and keep taking tose antihistamines. i'd lay off all the other osea products until you get better, as well... feel better soon!

--avalange

_________________
http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 21 Aug 2006
Posts: 385
Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:34 am      Reply with quote
amylola --

i know it's a weird question, but are you allergic to shellfish? sometimes those with shellfish allergies have problems with seaweed-extract type of products.

are you still using ystheal/eluage? if so, i'm wondering if the products don't agree with each other (which would totally suck because i've just started to use ystheal and LOVE it but am dying to try the osea cleansing mud!).

_________________
Age 41; Oily; Acne prone; Resilient; Currently loving Tazorac, Kate Somerville ExfoliKate and Deep Tissue Repair; Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 536
Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Marla, I am a vegetarian, but do not think I'm allergic to shellfish, cause I used to eat shrimp with no problems!
I am not using my Ystheal right now - taking a break from that as well.
It's so hard cause it is so dry here in Colorado that it is so easy to dry out your skin, all of a sudden, wham, dry tight hurting face! Shock
I have been only using my Suki products right now, which are very gentle, and waiting for my face to feel smooth again. I am scared to use any type of manual exfoliant, like the epidermx or my clarisonic until all heals up.
Don't want to make it worse.
Ava - thanks, I will continue w/ the Antihistamine, and use oils at night, last night used a nice new blend I got from GOW, CoQ10 which has:
Calendula Infused Oil
Jojoba Oil *Organic*
Kukui Nut Oil
Chia Seed Oil
Pomegranate Seed Oil
Ubiquedone 1%
Vitamin E
It felt nice and soothing, so I guess I'll continue with this at night. Too greasy to use during the day.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Posts: 1622
Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:09 am      Reply with quote
marla -- i'm using Diacneal and/or Eluage with the Cleansing Mud and am having no problems whatsoever.

avalange (and maybe amylola if you can find it) -- i've just started using Avene Cicalfate on my allergic chest area and it's really calmed it down. it's still pinky, but it's not nearly as scary looking. the reviews on MUA are pretty good for this product and i'm impressed as well. no instant miracle, but it *is* working.

thank you for keeping us up to date, waffle. i'm dying to get my hands on those two cleansers as i have a feeling i'll try to combine them in some way. or use them according to how my face feels.... it's interesting also because i've used the Mud cleanser a few days in a row and do *not* feel tight from it. maybe it's because i'm using a balm cleanser at night??? still, i will give my face a break over the weekend and hopefully will get my goodies next week.
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 21 Aug 2006
Posts: 385
Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
amylola wrote:
Marla, I am a vegetarian, but do not think I'm allergic to shellfish, cause I used to eat shrimp with no problems!
I am not using my Ystheal right now - taking a break from that as well.
It's so hard cause it is so dry here in Colorado that it is so easy to dry out your skin, all of a sudden, wham, dry tight hurting face! Shock
I have been only using my Suki products right now, which are very gentle, and waiting for my face to feel smooth again. I am scared to use any type of manual exfoliant, like the epidermx or my clarisonic until all heals up.
Don't want to make it worse.
Ava - thanks, I will continue w/ the Antihistamine, and use oils at night, last night used a nice new blend I got from GOW, CoQ10 which has:
Calendula Infused Oil
Jojoba Oil *Organic*
Kukui Nut Oil
Chia Seed Oil
Pomegranate Seed Oil
Ubiquedone 1%
Vitamin E
It felt nice and soothing, so I guess I'll continue with this at night. Too greasy to use during the day.



I got the same kind of rash after trying a sample of Prevage, and I do not have sensitive skin at all. Definitely some type of allergic reaction to something in the product.

I did exactly as you're doing, cleansing/moisturizing simply and it went away in a few days. Hang in there!

_________________
Age 41; Oily; Acne prone; Resilient; Currently loving Tazorac, Kate Somerville ExfoliKate and Deep Tissue Repair; Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 21 Aug 2006
Posts: 385
Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:23 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
marla -- i'm using Diacneal and/or Eluage with the Cleansing Mud and am having no problems whatsoever.


Well, THANK GAWD for that because I just placed mY Osea order (a couple of travel kits so I can try most of the products)!

I'll report back in after my test drive(s).

Marla

_________________
Age 41; Oily; Acne prone; Resilient; Currently loving Tazorac, Kate Somerville ExfoliKate and Deep Tissue Repair; Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Sep 2005
Posts: 1693
Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to let everyone know that the EDS discount code on Osea's site is not working right now. I just placed my order accidentally (since I was trying to get to the code section) and they were kind enough to reimburse me for the missed discount. Unfortunately, they didn't state when they thought the code would be available for use again.

I bought the sensitive skin travel kit and the travel mud cleanser. I was going to buy the white algae as well but decided to hold off for now since I've spent too much $ lately. I'm hoping they send me a sample though! Very Happy
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1689
Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
I just wanted to let everyone know that the EDS discount code on Osea's site is not working right now. I just placed my order accidentally (since I was trying to get to the code section) and they were kind enough to reimburse me for the missed discount. Unfortunately, they didn't state when they thought the code would be available for use again.

I bought the sensitive skin travel kit and the travel mud cleanser. I was going to buy the white algae as well but decided to hold off for now since I've spent too much $ lately. I'm hoping they send me a sample though! Very Happy


Oh I didn't know it's not working right now. I nearly placed an order for Black Algae Mask today! I'm glad I placed my order when it was still working Smile

_________________
26 with dehydrated combo skin, prone to blackheads and congestions, NC20-25
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 381
Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Heya, TAM!
What time did you order? I ordered this morning, and couldn't find the disc. code box... so I just placed the order and e-mailed them, and sent a e-mail through the contact button. But I have no response yet. Sad

_________________
combo - 33y/o routine: Clarisonic;PSF 5% BHA; Nia24 SS, KS Deep tissue repair, KIJ, quench, Detox daily clens; 's: Lips2Kiss; PSF: Pumpkin Peel, Papya cleanser, Acne Mud, R&R toner; Revitalash;
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 381
Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:


BTW, zumlya, sometimes i *do* try and thin out the APC with some SKB and a spritz of thermal water or beta glucens. i know that Osea already has all the good stuff in it, but my skin can never seem to get enough of the SKB. but i love this stuff and it seems to provide a layer of protection from my greasy european SS. admittedly, though, the dog days of summer will be interesting....

Thanks for the reccomendation on SKB. I tried it this morining with fantastic results. I'm waiting on my BG's. Oh, you are so right. This stuff is gunna be great for protecting me from breaking out from my SS. I'm so happy!

_________________
combo - 33y/o routine: Clarisonic;PSF 5% BHA; Nia24 SS, KS Deep tissue repair, KIJ, quench, Detox daily clens; 's: Lips2Kiss; PSF: Pumpkin Peel, Papya cleanser, Acne Mud, R&R toner; Revitalash;
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 536
Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:14 am      Reply with quote
OK I think I may have figured out what this rash thing is - I remembered the other night when I had the white algae mask on I went to open the dishwasher to get a sippy cup for my daughter, and it was still hot, so a wave of hot air kind of hit me in the face - now the same area, around mouth nose above lip, chin, has the rash!!! Please please please tell me that this is going to heal and not be like this forever! My face is just so bumpy, little tiny bumps. Im so worried that I may have permanent damage????
System
Automatic Message
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Russell Organics Eye Cream (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Original Formula Box of 30 (30 packettes of Step 1 & 2) Decleor Prolagene Lift, Lift & Firm Day Cream - Normal Skin (50 ml / 1.7 oz)