Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lumiere brushes special
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:25 am      Reply with quote
I didn't try Lumiere brushes, so cannot say anything about the quality. But for the prices, I'll give it a try. Very Happy

http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/index.php?p=product&id=366&parent=56

From the website:
Our Prebuy Brush Sale is now ON!!

PLEASE READ CARFULLY!!

This will be like a Girl Scout Cookie sale, you order your brushes, pay for them up front and when they come in we will send them to you.
This process will take approximately 4-6 weeksfor them to be delivered, the up side to that is, they will be EXTREMELY discounted, once they are gone, they are gone!
ALL brushes are a high quality synthetic brush that will not shed or smell, these are retailed at up to over 10 xs what I am offereing them for, so PLEASE get them if you want great brushes!

PLEASE note, the ferrules will be black instead of silver.

PRICES AT A GLANCE:

8 pc Brush Set = $15.00 each

Long Handled Kabuki Brush = $8.00 each

Buffer Brush (Flat Top) = $8.00 each

Powder Brush = $5.00 each

Blush Brush = $5.00 each

Concealer Brush = $5.00 each

Dual Shadow/Smudger Brush = $4.00 each
8 pc Brush Set includes:

Powder Brush
Blush Brush
Concealer Brush
Spoolie
Crease Brush
Eyeshadow Brush
Angled Liner Brush
Liner Brush
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:57 am      Reply with quote
These are the links to brushes pictures:
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/mlcrrc/Eight.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/mlcrrc/LabeledBrushes.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/mlcrrc/EightEyes.jpg
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Those look nice, any one use them?
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:44 am      Reply with quote
I have the kabuki brush. It feels really soft and compared to my Chanel and BE kabuki brush, the Lumiere is waaaaaaay much better. When I washed the brush, I had 1 piece of strand come out which didn't bother me because the other two, alot came out the first time I washed it. After the wash, the Lumiere brush retained its shape. Uglo has a brush exactly like this but it was double the price (I think). I'm happy with the brush and the price.
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Great - I ordered the kabuki, I use Bobbi Brown one, and it constantly sheds on me, I even wash it once a week, and it still sheds. I cant wait to receive this brush!
Thanks for the info!
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm always on the look out for a new brush (or two). Smile Thank you for posting.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
The one that comes up when you log on is the spitting image of my NARS one.
They look very good.

All brushes shed a bit and that doens't worry me - my Trish McEvoy powder one sheds a bit even after I've had it for a couple of years.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Do brushes actually 'wear out'? I've never kept that one that long... but I love my Trish McEvoy one and I wonder what will happen to it... they cant last for ever
but equally it's hard to see how a good quality brush would deteriorate. At least, I havent seen it so far.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
That's a good question. My favorite brush is the prettypretty kabuki. I've had it for 6 years and use it every day and it's still as good as new. Smile I would imagine that high quality brushes might just last forever if they are cared for.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Good. I hope they do last for ever. It leaves mmore £$ free for all the other stuff..
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Good. I hope they do last for ever. It leaves mmore £$ free for all the other stuff..

Laughing
I agree.
My Trish McEvoy #5 Powder brush has been going strong for 2 years - I use it every day.
Angyl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Do y'all recommend the kabuki for MMU? I've been using a normal powder brush, but the Lumiere brushes look so nice, I'm torn between the kabuki vs the set.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:09 am      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, the pre-sale brushes are sold out now.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Genie wrote:

I just placed an order. So, if anyone wants to order them, they are still available at pre-sale prices.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Genie wrote:

I just placed an order. So, if anyone wants to order them, they are still available at pre-sale prices.

Doesn't seem to work for me. They must be all gone. Sad
Genie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe something is weird on Kim's website. Her message board was reporting that the pre-sale brushes were all sold out yesterday morning.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe I was just lucky, got there at the right time. Smile Confused
I just went to the site again and the message I got is: "Product is temporarily out of stock. Please try back later."
Maybe they offer this deal at different times during the day, and if you happen to check the website at this time, you can get it? Confused Rolling Eyes
Genie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:24 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Maybe I was just lucky, got there at the right time.

You were lucky. Some people were kicking themsleves yesterday on Kim's board for not putting in their order. Luckily, I got my brush order in on the first day.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:22 am      Reply with quote
I just went to the website and it is available again. Smile
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Forgot to say, you have to use this link: http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/index.php?p=product&id=366&parent=56
Genie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
I just went to the website and it is available again. Smile

I have to laugh. I've never seen an on again, off again sale before. Maybe Kim just keeps increasing her brush order from China each day.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Forgot to say, you have to use this link: http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/index.php?p=product&id=366&parent=56

Thanks doba,
I think this link is the only way to pre-order.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my order confirmation. Don't use the pre-buy info on the left. It comes up with sold out. Don't forget to use the code for your 15% off. lf15
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |