Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Any suggestion on what I should do?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:53 am      Reply with quote
Ok..most of you know I have been using JMarini eyelash for about 10 months then just recently switched to Revilash and using that for 1 month now. OK...enough is enough....i would loose eyelashes a lot thru Jan Marini and then they would grow back and then fall out again...why! Im thinking about stopping all of them and see what happens! Because I have lost way too many this month...its making me sick...i never had this problem prior to all of the serums Maybe there is too much stimulation and its not aggreeing with my eyelashes....but i'm about at wits end! I might go see a doctor....i don't know!!?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
hi momtwin,

how many lashes are you losing per day? Do you have any bald spots? Knowing how many can determine whether or not you need to see a doctor... also, is that the only place where you are getting fallout?

If I were you, I would indeed stop using these products until you find out more... I would email the company, too--since their formula is "proprietary," they are obligated to let you know why you may be experiencing adverse reactions...

I hope that helps!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
hi momtwin,

how many lashes are you losing per day? Do you have any bald spots? Knowing how many can determine whether or not you need to see a doctor... also, is that the only place where you are getting fallout?

If I were you, I would indeed stop using these products until you find out more... I would email the company, too--since their formula is "proprietary," they are obligated to let you know why you may be experiencing adverse reactions...

I hope that helps!

--avalange

I have one bald spot. I've lost about 20 on one eye in 4 weeks...maybe more...i think that is alot cause they look very very thinned out!!
My hair is ok and so are my eyebrows...I'm stressed so if that is it how do i become not stressed so it can correct itself....maybe no serums will help them regrow...didn't think i would ever say that!? I'm gonna call the company's too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
momtwin,

don't stress. I'm thinking that the ingredients in these serums aren't working for you personally--they will indeed grow back! It seems to me like just a reaction, and in that case, temporary. I've heard great things about castor oil and vaseline on lashes, and perhaps the best thing to do right now would be to get a really nice lash conditioner that stimulates growth and conditions lashes, but that doesn't have any of those wacky ingredients... Maybe you could PM Carekate and have her whip something nourishing up for you!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Stem Youth Serum (50 ml) Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glotion for Body (150 ml / 5 floz) glotherapeutics Barrier Balm (50 ml / 1.7 oz)