Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ice Elements Message Board Open House with Prizes 2/11/07
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all!

I just received the latest notice from Ice Elements which includes (at the bottom) information on an Open House that will include lots of prizes!!!!

I know that some of you like some of the Ice Elements products... and others have been wanting to try so check it out!

Notice follows:

==========
Hello Friends

We are in the process of preparing for our upcoming HSN visit on February 14th. We are looking forward to launching our new Edelweiss Night Recovery Cream. We know you will agree that this cream will take your skin to a new level of recovery and rejuvenation with our new Edelweiss and "Happy Skin" Complex!

HSN Show Times

February 14th-Valentine\'s Day

7 am Sunrise Show, 11 am, 5 pm and 10:30 pm

All Shows are Eastern Standard Time

Show Specials

Item #220364 - "Must Halfs Kit"

1 oz Skin Souffle, 1 oz Blueberry Mask and 1 oz 2 Minute Miracle Exfoliating Gel

ONLY $16.95

Item #227499 - NEW EYESentials Duo Auto Ship

1 oz Eye Cream and .85 oz IlluminEYES Serum

$29.95

Item #219321 - "Age-Less Solutions kit" Normal to Dry

Item #219291 - "Age-Less Solutions kit" Normal to Oily

6 oz Revitalizing Cleanser, 1 oz Anti Aging Serum, 1.69 oz Moisturizer, 1/2 oz Edelweiss Night Recovery Serum and 1/2 oz Edelweiss Night Recovery Cream

$49.95

HSN.COM Special ONLY

Item #218738 - "Brightening Trio"

6 oz Refining Cleanser, 1.69 Skin Souffle and .85 IlluminEYES Serum

$42.95

*For those who are able to phone in their show order during our presentations, as opposed to ordering on-line, it is ALWAYS appreciated!

You are invited . . .

To an Open House !

Join us on the Ice Elements Message Board for our first Annual Open House. Meet Shelly, Frankie, Brenda and Diana. Ask questions, post messages, have fun and receive a FREE 1/4 oz Edelweiss Night Recovery Cream just for joining us during the open house hours.

We will also select one registered username each 1/2 hour (four winners total) to win a FREE 1 oz Squalane. You must be a registered member of our message board AND be present (logged in our message board during the Open House) to win the Squalane!

When: Sunday, February 11th

Where:www.iceelements.com at our message board. Visit "Ask Shelly", "Ask Frankie", "Ask Brenda" and "Ask Diana"

What Time: Between 6 pm - 8 pm Eastern Standard Time

Who can Join: Anyone - bring a friend! Remember, you must register on our message board to participate.

How to receive your FREE Edelweiss Night Recovery Cream: We are in the process of creating an easy way for you to receive your free gift during the open house. Details to follow.

Experience Life with Ice Elements

Pure Simple Innovative

Phone: 1-866-732-4569
www.iceelements.com

Shelly and Frankie

==========

I am hoping to be at the Open House and hope that I see some of you there too!

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for that.
Very Happy
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Bosoxy!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:43 am      Reply with quote
I'm so forgetful that I'll put the date on a post-it and place it on my moniter, right beside the sticky reminding me to sift the kitty-litter Eh?
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Rufus wrote:
I'm so forgetful that I'll put the date on a post-it and place it on my moniter, right beside the sticky reminding me to sift the kitty-litter Eh?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rufus, you are just too funny! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Bosoxy! Smile
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Bosoxy! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:16 am      Reply with quote
You are most welcome!

I sure hope that I am not the one to forget to show up!!! Shock

Hope to see you there!
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Bosoxy for a great information!
Bunny7475
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Holy Cow! I was just about to order the 2-minute miracle but think I will wait for the "must halfs" kit. I've been wanting to try those other 2 products and that is a GREAT deal. I can't wait. Thanks Bosoxy!
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
You are most welcome.

I thought that I wrote this, but must not have....

These kits are going to be another $5 off:

tem #219321 - "Age-Less Solutions kit" Normal to Dry

Item #219291 - "Age-Less Solutions kit" Normal to Oily

6 oz Revitalizing Cleanser, 1 oz Anti Aging Serum, 1.69 oz Moisturizer, 1/2 oz Edelweiss Night Recovery Serum and 1/2 oz Edelweiss Night Recovery Cream

$49.95

Take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Are you there?

It is time... Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
I just did it. Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Yen,

I am glad that you made it in!

There were tons of people there!!!

It was fun.

Take care.
Bosoxy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for posting about it Bosoxy! I am looking forward to trying the Edelweiss cream. Very Happy
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Tam,

Did you make it in too?

I hope so!

I hear that they have orders for over 500 night creams to fulfill for free! Amazing...

It was also just a fun time with so much chatting going on...

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I hung out for a while; there was a lot going on! Very Happy
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
Did you put in a guess for how many people would be at the open house?

I am guessing that it would be about the same as the orders for the free night cream.... if so, I was not too far off but not close enough to win.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
I popped in for a bit too. Can't wait to try the new night cream. I think I guessed in the low 400's (421 I think? or maybe 431). I will be curious to see what the final number was. I just have to say ... what an awesome thing for IE to do for their customers ... that will turn out to cost alot in shipping!
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Moonstarr,

You are so right about the shipping! Plus Frankie packs all of the boxes and ships them out himself! Shock

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:05 am      Reply with quote
Bosoxy wrote:
Tam,

Did you make it in too?

I hope so!

I hear that they have orders for over 500 night creams to fulfill for free! Amazing...

It was also just a fun time with so much chatting going on...

Take care.
Bosoxy.

I not only remembered to sift the kitty litter Dancing Dancing but managed to make the open house I didn't get to stick around cause company arrived Anxious
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
It was so nice of Shelly and Frankie to give out the free creams. I would have logged onto the forum anyways. Poor Frankie and all that packing. Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Rufus!

I was looking for you both on here and over there... even though you couldn't stay, at least you got in.

It was a lot of fun... and pretty difficult to keep up with all the topics with so many people on all at once.

At the peek of the party there were close to 300 members signed in at once.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:47 am      Reply with quote
Bosoxy wrote:
Hi Rufus!

I was looking for you both on here and over there... even though you couldn't stay, at least you got in.

It was a lot of fun... and pretty difficult to keep up with all the topics with so many people on all at once.

At the peek of the party there were close to 300 members signed in at once.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

I sort of floated around and read a few threads and then had to leave. I could see the place was packed. I'm glad I made it cause I wanted to try the cream as I'm not fond of the Edelweiss serum. Sometimes the cream form is better for me with other products and it may be the same for the Edelweiss.
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
It took me a while to take to the Edelweiss serum...

while it seems that a lot of people who like it saw results pretty quickly, it took me a good 2 months to see positive results from it. I am hoping that it will be more of a preventative for me than anything... and if it can help the couple of spots that bother me further, all the better!

I hear you about the cream... I am soo looking forward to it and I am hoping that we both see some good results from it.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |