Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Whats the temperature where you live right now?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
Right now it's 47F in North Texas!
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
It was 84f/29c here today, sunny and warm with a good breeze. Tonight it dropped down to 76f/24c. I'm bundled up in sweatpants and I just turned off the air conditioner.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
32 degrees in Sydney today - it's quite stuffy as Februaury is a very humid month.
Mabsy

Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:13 am      Reply with quote
A pleasant 29C in Brisbane today. I'm heading to Sydney this week for a day so here's hoping that the humidity tones down...
Maureenall
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi there, how do you survive the cold, it is about 5c here on the East coast of England and the wind makes your eyes water, but cannot imagine your degree of cold.
Mo
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:29 am      Reply with quote
17c now in chongqing, china,very warm.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
18 F
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
You just avoid going out at all costs. It's so cold (couldn't imagine the Canadien cold, brrrr) that just walking to your car it hurts to breathe!

That and we all walk around looking like the little brother from the movie A Christmas Story! LOL.

Maureenall wrote:
Hi there, how do you survive the cold, it is about 5c here on the East coast of England and the wind makes your eyes water, but cannot imagine your degree of cold.
Mo

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
I'm in Canada ... S.W. Ontario ... and it's a very brisk 8 degrees F here today ... with wind ... making it bitterly cold! Even the dogs aren't venturing out to chase the squirrel at the bird feeder! Laughing

It's very sunny ... so that it really looks quite pretty out there ... but it's bone chilling out!

Apparently this is going to continue for the rest of the week ... although it should get a little milder towards Friday. Shock

I'm sitting with a blanket 'round my shoulders at the moment ... brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
This morning in New York was 5F, now it is 18F.
kitty143
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
18F
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
In CA, it's been around 70-80 F.
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
it's a cool day at 25 to 31 celsuis :0 not much sun!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:40 am      Reply with quote
moosette wrote:
Oh my gosh, what happened to GLOBAL WARMING?? I can barely make out the mercury in my outdoor thermometer, its plumeted right down to the -40 C mark! Thats right... here in Northwestern Ontario, Canada at 8:36 am it says on my computer its -36 C and with the windchill -50 C!! Shock I think I'll be staying indoors today!
Whats the temperature right now where you live?

0 Centigrade - but, having read your post, I'm going to stop complaining about it feeling a wee bit chilly now. Embarassed Shock Laughing
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
About 61-62F here in northern California, tons of rain for the next few days.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
It's 25F in Connecticut. Brrrrrrrr!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
Yesterday we had a high of 76 and today was like 60... I live in TX though. I feel so bad for y'all. I think it is time to pack up our jackets here. Spring is soo coming.
samantha185
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:36 am      Reply with quote
I'm wishing for slightly cooler weather here in Singapore haha. The forecast for the next few days state a high of 85-86F Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:14 am      Reply with quote
10 F this morning. Lord knows what the wind chill is. My two dogs don't even want to go out. Rolling Eyes
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Well today was the first day my cat ventured out into the Canadian cold (about -10 celcius with a windchill making it -25). Shock He's just over a year old so it was his first real winter experience and I can confirm he is definitely not a fan of our winters either. LOL Wink He kept whining and looking out the glass door so I asked him if he wanted to go outside since he hasn't stepped out the door in months. I warned him he wouldn't like it but he obviously didn't listen. He got excited and stepped out in to the brisk air and immediately made his way around to the side of the house. He usually likes running up to sit underneath the barbecue on the upstairs patio so he can watch everything from a "safe distance", but now all the steps were full of ice and snow! I saw him trying to get himself into a warm and comfortable spot but it didn't exist, so I called him to come down. It didn't take any coaxing at all. He walked ever so slowly on the ice trying not to slip and when I could reach him, I grabbed him and tucked him into my arms. He snuggled up into a ball and as we neared the side door he began to squirm so he could jump out of my arms and run quickly inside. LOL Silly boy - I told him he wasn't an outdoor cat. Rolling Eyes Well at least he stopped whining now. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:06 am      Reply with quote
It's 41F right now!! Surprised
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:06 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
10 F this morning. Lord knows what the wind chill is. My two dogs don't even want to go out. Rolling Eyes

That sounds horrible.. Crying or Very sad
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Here in Melbourne, Australia it's a beautiful, sunny 28degrees celsius. And yet tomorrow could plummet to 18degrees. This time of the year we can have 4 seasons in one day - strange but oddly appealing! Weatherwise - we dont tend to get too much of a good thing (fine, sunny, warm & fuzzy), but then we dont tend to get too much of a bad thing either (dark, windy wet & cloudy)! Ah yes we're well balanced and yet strangely unpredictable over here Laughing
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
-30C with the windchill in montreal this morning. I park in the garage. I do however have to go to wal-mart this morning where I don't think there's indoor parking Confused ...probably no parking at all!!! I will freeze. I'm not looking forward to it so I'm putting it off by posting..... Embarassed to think we were Christmas shopping in tee-shirts this year!! I may have to resort to long johns.

Forgot to mention: snow storm tomorrow...just to add a bit of variety.
belleoftheball
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
HOT AND STICKY - a lot like me really!

Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |