Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
EYE COLOR CHANGE RESULTS- From Brown to Hazel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
whew, ok, I ment, I've seen eye color change on people, now that said, not brown to blue, but brown to taupe, and brown to lighter brown. I do believe the eyes can tell a ton about health, the mouth can as well...I've always had a navy ring around my brown eyes, hoping your going to say that means I am very healthy, grins.
Aimee3
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:00 am      Reply with quote
I've got the navy blue ring around my brown/hazel eyes too, but I doubt it means those parts of me are healthy. Confused
I know just yesterday I read on this forum (and I apologize to the person who posted, I can't remember your name) that we all have BROWN eyes,
even those with BLUE eyes. She's a member who has to go for yearly checkups where the doctors take photos of her eyes. When they showed her one blown up photo, she said it couldn't be her eyes, since hers were blue. That's when they explained to her that the blue is an illusion and we all have brown eyes.
I hope she sees this and corrects me if I misquoted her.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Interesting topic....I wonder how liver cleanse will work on Asian people with normally dark brown eyes like me. I wouldn't mind lighter brown, but I wouldn't go as far as blue. LOL
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:21 am      Reply with quote
A geneticist would hoot with laughter over this thread. Let's not forget genetics. Very Happy

Ari

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:34 am      Reply with quote
I like my liver sauteed. It's especially good with onions and a slice of bacon. Mmmmmmmmm.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Aimee3 wrote:
I've got the navy blue ring around my brown/hazel eyes too, but I doubt it means those parts of me are healthy. Confused
I know just yesterday I read on this forum (and I apologize to the person who posted, I can't remember your name) that we all have BROWN eyes,
even those with BLUE eyes. She's a member who has to go for yearly checkups where the doctors take photos of her eyes. When they showed her one blown up photo, she said it couldn't be her eyes, since hers were blue. That's when they explained to her that the blue is an illusion and we all have brown eyes.
I hope she sees this and corrects me if I misquoted her.

It was carekate who posted that. Here is a link to the thread page 5. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16302&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=100
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
I like my liver sauteed. It's especially good with onions and a slice of bacon. Mmmmmmmmm.

and a little chianti???
kitty143
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
wow do eyes in some people as they age start to look washed out?
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:27 am      Reply with quote
I have a question:

Most babies are born with blue eyes and then they change to their “normal” color when they get a few months old. Does this mean the babies are born unhealthy?

When I was a baby, my own eyes were a bright blue. When I was about 7-8 years old, my eyes changes to smoky grey. When I was in junior high, they changed to the color they are now, which is a smoky green with gold flecks.

How does iridology reconcile those facts? Does this mean that I have some horrible, hereforeto unknown disease that has gone undiagnosed since I was in the cradle?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:28 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Uhhhhh catski, I believe that's called cataracts. Rolling Eyes
Don't forget glucoma also makes the eyes look milky and washed out....

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:29 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Yeah, but do you cleanse it first?!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:18 am      Reply with quote
I just remembered I went for an iridology test some years ago, and the practitioner diagnosed me with a light blue ring around my eyes, which was supposedly anindication that I was severely iron deficient, plus I had several darker rings within the iris which was an indication of severe stress... but from what Tasha says, each symptom is a diagnoses for different disorders??

Iridology was alluring until I realised many different interpretations actually contradict each other to no end.. I think it would be more logical to look at the whites of one's eyes for a more realistic insight to their health.
belleoftheball
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:38 am      Reply with quote
I have have colonic irrigations weekly - yet I still have brown eyes! I want blue ones though! dang it's not fair!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:20 am      Reply with quote
belleoftheball wrote:
I have have colonic irrigations weekly - yet I still have brown eyes! I want blue ones though! dang it's not fair!

LOL Exclamation I am happy with my brown eyes! Very Happy
Mabsy

Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:08 am      Reply with quote
A new thread on results has been started for some reason so I am copying those posts here and locking the other thread so we can have some continuation of this topic:

tasha92337
12 Feb 2007 05:02 am

Quote:
The color of my eyes turned from green to blue/gray following a regiment of using zinc and chromium polynicotinate (Chromate). Even after I quit taking it, my eyes remained blue/gray.

leidon
12 Feb 2007 12:59 pm

Quote:
Interesting. Was it your intention to use the zinc/chromium for this purpose?

poohlisey
12 Feb 2007 01:19 pm

Quote:
Interesting. I would like to know what was the of zinc and chromium polynicotinate too!

tam
12 Feb 2007 01:54 pm

Quote:
How much zinc and chromium were you taking?

snowstar
12 Feb 2007 02:04 pm

Quote:
amazing....
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:30 am      Reply with quote
I went to an Iridologist about a year and a half ago. I filled out a paper about my health issues and eating habits. She read my eyes before I even gave her the completed form, and surprisingly she told me the exact areas that I was having problems with. They matched up perfectly with what I had reported on the paper. I don't know about eyes changing color, but my experience with this woman made me less of a sceptic about iridology.

Tina
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
tinamarie8 wrote:
I went to an Iridologist about a year and a half ago. I filled out a paper about my health issues and eating habits. She read my eyes before I even gave her the completed form, and surprisingly she told me the exact areas that I was having problems with. They matched up perfectly with what I had reported on the paper. I don't know about eyes changing color, but my experience with this woman made me less of a sceptic about iridology.

Tina

My friend is training to be an iridologist and in March I will be one of her case studies. I'm not sure what I think about this field but it sure will be interesting to see what she has to say!
organiclover
5% products discount

Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:18 am      Reply with quote
so i just wanted to give you all something to ponder.....
i was diganosed with renal (kidney) failure while i was still in my moms womb, i was born into kidney failure and for the first 3 years of my life i was preety sick and my eyes greydurring that time. i started to stablize a bit after that with controlled diet and supplements and then my eyes began to turn brown. my wonderful sister use to make fun of my when i was younger and say i had "poo brown eyes" of course she has green eyes. i had my transplant two years ago, and now i feel better than i have ever felt in my entire life and now my eyes are hazel, with more green in them.

just a little food for thought.
Allie82
5% products discount

Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:51 am      Reply with quote
sooo, what steps do I take to clean the liver. I am intrigued by this. Is iridology quasi-science?
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:29 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
tinamarie8 wrote:

Tina

My friend is training to be an iridologist and in March I will be one of her case studies. I'm not sure what I think about this field but it sure will be interesting to see what she has to say!

It was quite an experience for me. Not only did she identify the areas where I was having trouble, she also made recommendations for how to help those areas. I was a sceptic, but she was right on. Have fun with it!

Tina
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Allie82 wrote:
sooo, what steps do I take to clean the liver. I am intrigued by this. Is iridology quasi-science?

I bought the Live Cleanse pills from Vitacost. Not sure if that will do it. You should check it out.
tweety
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
What do you gals make of this? I have blue eyes, but they will appear to be just blue, blue/grey, blue/green, grey, or green at times. They mainly turn green when i am super tired or..........when i've had a few drinks! Laughing
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Allie82 wrote:

I don't know.. Whenever I want to cleanse out my body, I just take lemon with water.. don't know if that really helps.. Rolling Eyes
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
being asian, i would love to be hazel eyes too. anything else would look ridiculous on me Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
snowstar wrote:
being asian, i would love to be hazel eyes too. anything else would look ridiculous on me Very Happy

LOL. My dad is half french and he has hazel eyes. I have brown to dark brown eyes. Maybe when I get older, my eyes will turn into a lighter brown? Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |