Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: REVIEW :: Eminence Sour Cherry Masque
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Wa...I want to put the The Eminence Sour Cherry Masque in my wish list. Very Happy
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:01 am      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
m.april wrote:
Hi tam - Keep it up!!! At this rate, you'll get around to reviewing the Gingko Biloba, Stone Crop and Cranberry Masques which I'm eyeing!

I have to admit I've drooled over these luscious items at my salon but since the prices are a bit dear, I've held back. Now that EDS is offering them [with my discount] my will is weakening.

How many applications do you think you'll get out of each jar???

Actually, my next review is going to be for the Stone Crop Masque! Laughing I just need to use it a couple more times.

How many applications of the Sour Cherry Masque? It's hard to say... I have a 1/2 ounce jar and I'd estimate that I will get 12-15 applications out of it. The full size is 2 oz., so for the number of times you can use it, it is well worth the price. Smile

well ,u used 1/2 ounce which means ,2 oz can only be use for 4 times?????for around 50 dollors. looks bit of expensive then.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
well ,u used 1/2 ounce which means ,2 oz can only be use for 4 times?????for around 50 dollors. looks bit of expensive then.

I wrote that I have a 1/2 oz. jar that will give me 12-15 applications... not a 1/2 oz. jar for 1 application.
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:19 am      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
Quote:

I wrote that I have a 1/2 oz. jar that will give me 12-15 applications... not a 1/2 oz. jar for 1 application.

sorry for miss reading . i bought this mask today ,and have the mask on the face right now. really strong cherry semll!~
by the way, the mask is very thick, do i need to mix them with bit of water or just apply them on the face is fine. normally how long i should have this mask on the face?????10mins?
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
by the way, the mask is very thick, do i need to mix them with bit of water or just apply them on the face is fine. normally how long i should have this mask on the face?????10mins?

I thought that it was quite thick too, so I do add a bit of water to it. I love the cherry smell, so I usually leave it on for 30 minutes. Smile
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
Quote:

I thought that it was quite thick too, so I do add a bit of water to it. I love the cherry smell, so I usually leave it on for 30 minutes. Smile

which means it dosenot matter whether it ws dry or not, just leave them on the face for 30mins is fine ,right?

yeaterday was my fisrt time to use it. i wil add bit of water next time then.

by the way how many times do u use this mask within a week? cannot be use everyday right?
hgao
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:05 am      Reply with quote
in my wishlist for long time, it is for sensitive skin?
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
This mask sounds yummy Laughing
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
I love this brand's mask,it's natural.
Icegoddess
5% products discount

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Paula Begouin's Cosmetic Cop website has Natural Moisturizing Factor on it. I'm new here so I don't think I can post links yet.

Here's a small snippet:
Quote:
Mimics the structure and function of healthy skin. Makes up an expansive group of ingredients that include amino acids, ceramides, hyauronic acid, cholesterol, fatty acids, triglycerides, phospholipids, glycosphingolipids, urea, linoleic acid, glycosaminoglycans, glycerin, mucopolysaccharide, and sodium PCA.

I don't take everything Paula has to say as absolute, but it's a start.
POPO
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
yummy!!would like to try green tea and chocolate.
Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the great review!

Eminence got so many yummy masque, I am now using its Strawberry Rhubarb Masque With Hyaluronic Acid, so Eminence Sour Cherry Masque will probably be my next target!! Cool
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:19 am      Reply with quote
It seems very delicious Laughing
Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:12 am      Reply with quote
yes, their masque really good, I love organise products. I will try the stone crop masque, let me share with you later Bad Grin
Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Katy wrote:
yes, their masque really good, I love organise products. I will try the stone crop masque, let me share with you later Bad Grin

I have tried the stone crop masque yesterday. It really impressed me!!

It's moisturize and whitening effect is obvious!!No wonder the Stone Crop series is the most popular one of Eminence Organic!!! Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin
nightsakura

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:29 am      Reply with quote
It sounds good.
Wanna try Sour Cherry and Stone Crop masque. Very Happy
Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
nightsakura wrote:
It sounds good.
Wanna try Sour Cherry and Stone Crop masque. Very Happy

Yes!! They are really worth trying!! I have became a fan of Eminence Organic cos their masque really impressed me!!

Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Masque is another recommended deep hydrating masque.
POPO
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:29 am      Reply with quote
thank you katy, add to my next order, otherview its overweight, cost another $20.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:19 am      Reply with quote
I love it too, the smell is great !!!
feya
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Wow! Sounds great! In my wishlist now!
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:49 am      Reply with quote
I'd not yet try this, let me try! Have you try Strawberry mask?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb mask, got a sample through EDS. Its creamy in texture, not gel-like. Kept it on for half hour, and it did a fantastic job of hydrating. I barely used any at all, it spread really well. Skin is dewy the next day, no breakouts. Only problem for me is the scent, which probably won't be a problem for anyone else, its just one of my quirks.

1. I usually don't care for food scented products in anything but food. Even scented candles confuse me.

2. It made me really hungry. I spend most of my time trying to distract myself from eating, this did not help matters. Smells absolutely wonderful.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 am      Reply with quote
The strawberry one I haven't tried but I was tempted to taste it. Glad to know they don't taste as good as they smell! LOL

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 am      Reply with quote
Is it suitable for sensitive skin? I think I should use it in summer to reduce my large pores.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
You may try to use Eminence Raspberry Pore Refining Masque. I have sensitive skin and I use it. It can tighten pores without allergy

LilyChoi wrote:
Is it suitable for sensitive skin? I think I should use it in summer to reduce my large pores.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |