Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Anyone Tried IS Clinical Youth yet?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Alexis52
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if anyone has used this new product yet. I'm waiting for my free sample, and I'll probably be waiting another month before it gets here.

It sounds great! Anyone splurge on it yet?

Lexy
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
I'm waiting for my sample,too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
Still waiting here as well. In fact I went to their website yesterday and filled out another form for a sample just in case. Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
I filled it out ages ago and still haven't got it. Confused
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
razinkane wrote:
I filled it out ages ago and still haven't got it. Confused

That's a little discouraging. Sad I filled it out a month ago and was hoping that I would receive it soon -- I guess it's going to take longer that I expected. Sad
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
I also filled it out several weeks ago but have not received my sample.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Alexis52 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has used this new product yet. I'm waiting for my free sample, and I'll probably be waiting another month before it gets here.

It sounds great! Anyone splurge on it yet?

Lexy

Hi Lexy, good to have you back! Very Happy
Alexis52
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I decided to just buy the darn thing. Should be getting it later this week so I'll let you know my thoughts.

I asked about where/when to apply the Youth and I was told it could be applied morning or evening,just once a day I believe. In the am, apply super serum and youth on top then add your moisturizer of choice. I'll be following this am advise since I want to look youthful while I'm AWAKE. Laughing
Alexis52
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Marina! Good to see you, too! Yeah, I pay attention to my skin for awhile and then something else and then I'm back again. One could call me fickle but I prefer adult ADD.

I came back to ISC after giving the copper peptide/emu/whatever a whirl. It wasn't for me and my skin didn't look nearly as good as with ISC. Just wanted to see if I could get the same results spending less - and that's a big fat no.

Besides, by the time you buy every little pieces-part-concoction, it wasn't cheap!

Now I'm gonna look more beauuuuuutiful than you cuz I'm getting YOUTH in a bottle.

Lexy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Let us know how you love it...I remember..we were both great enablers...they won't ship samples to us poor canadians (we're always free sample deprived )Rolling Eyes
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Let us know how you love it...I remember..we were both great enablers...they won't ship samples to us poor canadians (we're always free sample deprived )Rolling Eyes

So true...we poor Canadians sniff sniff Crying or Very sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, you poor babies! Marina, I could send you mine whenever I get it. Remind me in a month, would ya?

Lexy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Alexis52 wrote:
Oh, you poor babies! Marina, I could send you mine whenever I get it. Remind me in a month, would ya?

Lexy

Thanks Very Happy

BTW during your absence, I have joined the big leagues & now scoff at $40 cleansers (ISC). There was no one around to stop me...Katee was on a major binge, scattering lemmings hither & dither....new products popping out of the woodwork..honestly...I'm eyeing kids college fund...stick around, I need you!
Alexis52
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
WHAT?!?!? What have I missed??? Katee changed from ISC? I'm crushed. Wink

Don't worry too much about the kids college funds......you're never gonna have enough no matter how well you plan. I still have one in college and the costs make me laugh, otherwise I'd cry.

Lexy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
I am still waiting for my sample also. I did "purchase" 1 on ebay from a reputable seller doing a pre-order, but she refunded the money as she heard from ISC that it would be mid February before the stuff was shipped out. Maybe they won't send samples until then either?
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Alexis52 wrote:
WHAT?!?!? What have I missed??? Katee changed from ISC? I'm crushed. Wink

Don't worry too much about the kids college funds......you're never gonna have enough no matter how well you plan. I still have one in college and the costs make me laugh, otherwise I'd cry.

Lexy

Nope...she didn't change..she just added stuff Laughing
Alexis52
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Fine, make me beg. Wink What has she added? Inquiring minds want to know.

I was looking thru the forum and noticed that I missed everyone posting their pics, including Katee. Rats.

Lexy
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
wave Welcome back Lexy

Winnie
Alexis52
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Winnie! Geez, I should go away more often. I like being welcomed back. Razz

I'm so glad I still know people here!

Lexy
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
No Katee didn't stop using ISC, she just branched out into shampoo, eye creams, ect. and then if that wasn't enough, a machine thats a car payment or the bigger model thats only a house payment!!! But were all going to owe Katee a huge thank you when were 60 looking 35!!!!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
I am still waiting for my sample.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:59 am      Reply with quote
i ordered a sample and had it sent to my mum's house. if it ever arrives, she'll probably nab it!

Lexy -- katee's main change on her face is the addition of Candy's Triple C. here's the thread:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=18748&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
~*Beru*~
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the youth complex today from skinterra. The before and after pics look amazing and legit. Ya know how most before and after pics you can tell the person in the pic is squinting (before pic) not squinting (after pic). Well these don't look like those HA! Also, the description said something about the results being long term. We shall see.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
~*Beru*~ wrote:
I ordered the youth complex today from skinterra. The before and after pics look amazing and legit. Ya know how most before and after pics you can tell the person in the pic is squinting (before pic) not squinting (after pic). Well these don't look like those HA! Also, the description said something about the results being long term. We shall see.

Someone finally took the plunge! Congratulations! Very Happy I'm one of the ones waiting for a free sample. Wink

Please let us know what you think of it once you've had a chance to try it.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:44 am      Reply with quote
I'm curious, what is the active ingredient in this product? Is it a retinol product?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |