Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
:: Review :: Valmont Cyto Complex EJ Factor II
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
denicecpl

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
I'm 30 Years old. I use it for wrinkles on my face. These wrinkles are created last 3 months ago. After use this Valmont Cyto Complex EJ Factor II, those wrinkles are disappeared after use this valmont product. I bought from the website (romantic22) Only US$231.16 but rec retail price US$280.It's so great.
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:37 am      Reply with quote
could u please compare it with valmont regenera I, or regenera II?

thank u.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm five years older than you & wondering what lines it helped with.

5% products discount

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
I used it for one month but it didnot help me with my flabby cheeks Sad Or I expected too much on it.
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:47 am      Reply with quote
I'm wondering is it good for the smile lines?
marie7927
5% products discount

Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
meggiequn wrote:

as for me,no Confused
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:53 am      Reply with quote
marie7927 wrote:
meggiequn wrote:

as for me,no Confused

oh....
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
could u please compare it with valmont regenera I, or regenera II?

thank u.

I also wonder the comparation between them. Smile
KrazyKat
5% products discount

Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:40 am      Reply with quote
I only wish Valmont had a better description of their products, maybe better idea of what they can do, they are just so mystererious, I would never had tried them had they not sent out free samples of a few of their products to try or some of the reviews EDS.
greencactus
5% products discount

Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:41 am      Reply with quote
Seemed it doesn't work for smile lines. Does anyone know where I can buy Regenera Mask Treatment?
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:17 am      Reply with quote
it's too expensive, and i think it's just the same with Regenera I.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your sharing!!
I just received a sample from EDS, and am curious what it's for.
Inlife
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:29 am      Reply with quote
I am approaching 30, and have some fine lines around my eye area and mouth area. They are not the real wrinkles, I think. Do the AWF Factor II target fine lines or wrinkles? I am also interested Regenra I. Does it help decreasing fine lines?

Thanks.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Inlife wrote:
I am approaching 30, and have some fine lines around my eye area and mouth area. They are not the real wrinkles, I think. Do the AWF Factor II target fine lines or wrinkles? I am also interested Regenra I. Does it help decreasing fine lines?

Thanks.

As you are concerned with lines in the eye and mouth area, you may be better looking at Valmont Contour Cellular Eye and Mouth Cream as this product is specifically for those areas.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my Ed's order, and received a sample of "Valmont Cyto-Complex EJ-D Factor 3".

The only thing I see about it is that it's a 'Firming Corrective Cream'

Can anyone shed some light on it? Is it for eyes, face, neck? Is it any good?

One thing I can tell you is it smells really nice.

Thanks!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
havana8

Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy, until someone who knows more pops in, if you rip the little outer packaging open, printed on the inside is the description, instructions for use and ingredient listing. I finally realized that was all in there on my last Valmont sample! Laughing
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks havana8...I knew there had to be something written somewhere..

Wow, what a long ingredient list it has. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A, the Factor 3 is the top of the line in the AWF products and is meant for deep wrinkles. It is a treatment cream for the face but could be used near the eye area.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:17 am      Reply with quote
It's really thick, kind of like toothpaste. I wonder what would happen if I mixed it up with a few more actives....hmmm!

I'm the type that never leaves well enough alone..arghh!

dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have used one bottle of factor III, it has very good result on my forehead wrinkles. I am also trying the factor II sample, it is good too, it feel lighter then the factor III, not as greasy and thick... Smile
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Is this product suitable for a woman not in her 30s yet?

I am 27 and using a sample of it now. The effect is amazing. It makes my face tight, smooth and bright. But it does not work on my lines around my mouth.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 am      Reply with quote
by the way, I buy a jar of this product on eliteskincare. Because of promotion, they give me eight samples to try. I am very satisfied. I hope EDS will have promotions for valmont soon.
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
My most favorite face cream, it is the best in every way!
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 am      Reply with quote
Now I have used this cream for almont two months. My skin is a little oil but this cream sinks very fast and is not greasy and thick at all. It help firm and tight my skin. And my pores are noticeably minimized. But it is a little dry, I think, so I must add a hydrating serum before it. Basically it's the best cream I have ever used.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |