Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Find your perfect jeans...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
This is such a cool website! Cool

You fill out a short questionnaire and it gives you a list of jeans that will suit you best. Very Happy

http://www.zafu.com/start.do?method=BROWSER_CHECK&partnerId=1
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you! I got some good suggestions. Smile
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I detest jean shopping. Mad I usually have to try on like 30 pairs before I can find a pair that I like, looks good on me and can afford. The site is pretty cool. Thanks for the link. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried Express? They now have jeans for different body types, i.e. flat backside, etc.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
This is great! Thanks for sharing. Smile
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
wildflower, my jean shopping experience is just like yours! But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...

salli, I've tried Express jeans many many many times and could never find one that fit me right everywhere.

I did the jean link, and only 1 jean was compatible to my needs (the Miss Sixty). Never tried em, so I may just have to, although they seem a bit too pricey for me at $100 bucks a pop. Thanks for the link! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
I definitely understand trying on jeans - mission impossible to find something that fits everywhere. I guess I'm just lucky I found Express. I can't tell you how many years I went that I would find a brand and style that fit at least reasonably well only to have them discontinue that style.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
salli wrote:
I definitely understand trying on jeans - mission impossible to find something that fits everywhere. I guess I'm just lucky I found Express. I can't tell you how many years I went that I would find a brand and style that fit at least reasonably well only to have them discontinue that style.

lol, I had that happen to me recently too. I liked a brand called Silver Jeans and then they just discontinued the style that suited me best. Oh well, I guess.

And I know what you mean with Express jeans. Many people find great fitting jean at express. I'm just not one of them, lol. I have also heard that Guess jeans are nice fitting as well, although I couldn't vouch for that.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
I wish you the best in your jeans shopping.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
I was thrilled when I found it! Like all of you, I have such a hard time finding jeans that look good. The Jean Finder gave me a list of styles that I had never considered before -- now that I have a little knowledge to play with, I'm psyched to go jean shoppping once more. Very Happy
bears
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
This was helpful, thanks for sharing.
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
That's a pretty cool site! Thanks, Tam.

Speaking of jeans... Do any of you think that flared (a little bit wider than a bootcut but not too flared) leg jeans are out of style now or becoming out of style? This is my favorite style (that leg style with a slim fit for the rest of the jean). For my body type, it's the most flattering. I see that there are still bootcut-flare jeans out there so I guess it's still in style? What do you think?

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
I really can't tell you what style is in or not. Smile I think that the great thing about fashion right now, is that pretty much anything goes. If you like flare jeans, then I think that you should wear them. Smile For myself, I like bootcut, and whether that is the "in style" cut right now, doesn't really matter; that's what looks best on me.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:15 am      Reply with quote
Thanks!!! I hope this site will help.. Shock
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:28 am      Reply with quote
118 pairs of jeans. Shock
I think I will stick with River Island, less choice. I'm not good with too much choice.

However I do have a friend that has horrendous problems with jeans fitting. I will definitely send her the link.

Thanks for starting this thread.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:47 am      Reply with quote
can anyone pleeeeeeze help me figure out how tall I am and how much I weigh?

1,65 metres and about 53 kgs

desperately searching for Calvin Klein Jeans size 27/33 Style no: JF34A45

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Is the site just for those in the USA?
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Ruth wrote:

Your height is 5 feet 4 inches and your weight is 117 pounds (you tiny thing!). Very Happy
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Tam, that was fun!
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my!! Jean shopping is a hellish experience - one I avoid like the plague. How I dream of finding that one pair that holds everything in place whilst still looking good. I think I need the Nancy Gantz in jeans! Laughing
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
Ok so I've tried the site and I'll be damned there are only 65 pairs that suit me!!!! Should take me no time to work my way through that Wink
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:17 am      Reply with quote
this is a cool and helpful site, thanks alot!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:22 am      Reply with quote
I got 18 matching pairs...all around 100+
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:46 am      Reply with quote
vava_gurl wrote:
Ok so I've tried the site and I'll be damned there are only 65 pairs that suit me!!!! Should take me no time to work my way through that Wink

I've only got a hundred more than that -- I was thinking that I'd never get through that many -- you've given me hope! Wink
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:39 am      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
Ruth wrote:

Your height is 5 feet 4 inches and your weight is 117 pounds (you tiny thing!). Very Happy

Thanx for your help Tam Very Happy

.... and if anyone out there has ANY ideas on where I could find new CKs in the style/model I want - PLEEEEEEEASE share! Mine are the perfect fit - everywhere, I LOVE them insanely and they give me a better but, or rather - they actually give me a but worth looking at and now they are dying on me...and I am very sad Crying or Very sad

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |