Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Detox... I had a wonderful experience, for weight and skin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
raindrop921
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
hi girls
anyhow, i emailed the girl who sold the fast track detox email for 5bucks. She said, that no one has complainet to her. And she said she had alot of help and said it was illegal...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
hkyarrington wrote:

For dobo, the list of all the vegatables is mentioned in the link I gave before, remember to eat at least one of the categories, + 2 times around 4 oz lean meat, skinless chicken, fish or turkey, an orange of half a juice of the lemon, drink your bodyweight in ounces of water...

Another question. When it says: "choose at least one serving from each group" does it mean that you can have two or more from each group? Also, when it says: "choose at least two of the following... flaxseeds, carrots, apple, pear or berries". Does it mean that you can have carrots, an apple and berries or you are limited? Also, are you limited in the volume/amount of carrots, berries, broccoli, etc.?

Thank you.
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
She's stealing intellectual property. Has anyone emailed Anne Louise or one of her mods at her website? They would surely contact ebay and handle the situation.
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the information Laughing
Aimee3
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
Judge Judy had a woman on who paid over $400. for 2 cell phones on ebay. The "seller" sent her not 2 cell phones but 2 pictures of the cell phones! Judge Judy ruled in favor of the buyer, and really blasted the seller for doing what she did. I guess ebay didn't want to get involved if it had to end up at Judge Judy!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
@doba,

at least one of the categories means indeed you can eat more, it will say at least 1 cup or 1,2 cup.

At least two of the following means the same.

I do not thing there are limitation, but I think if you eat what she says you will have had enough veggies;)
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I did make a mistake with the water intake, you were right:) I have this terrible internetconnection lately and when my lights are on on the modem I quickly go on and try to answer... it IS indeed HALF of your bodyweigh t in ounces of preferable filtered water.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
Great! Thanks a lot! Smile
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
hi I finished the 11 days and I lost 8,5 pounds, needless to say I'm very happy... and I really feel really good..
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:47 am      Reply with quote
I just thought I would report back as I am now in day 6 of the prequel diet for this detox program. I've been chatting with hkyarrington off an on all week since she is doing a second cleanse as well. I don't have any report as of yet in regards to weight and won't until Saturday night. I don't have a scale but will reweigh myself at my bf's house Saturday night. However, weight is not really my concern although losing 5 lbs of holiday blubber would be great. Laughing

I have to admit that this started out really rough for me for two reasons. First, I started the diet Sunday morning and within 3 hours had come down with the stomach flu. Needless to say I didn't put anything in my system the rest of that day except water. The next couple of days I felt a bit better and ate the complete required diet. This is where the second difficulty comes in. It was rough on me these first few days because not only was I sick, but I had a really hard time coming up with recipes I actually liked. I ended up eating really random things kind of thrown together and even the few recipes I tried from the book were awful (dijon chicken and flax crackers). Since those two days I have started making up my own meals and am now really enjoying it.

I definitely feel MUCH better today. The first few days I was pretty irritable but again I also had the flu. I plan to report back after this weekend once I've completed the actual detox day.

Did anyone else try this?
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Yesterday I finished this program. For me it wasn't difficult. I lost a total of 6.5 lbs and I am very happy with my results. I usually have a lot of problems loosing any weight at all. I will do it again early April.

Sample day:
Breakfast - 12 oz of water with lemon and one hard-boiled egg.
Lunch - one hard-boiled egg, and smoked wild salmon.
Dinner - Veal cutlet with steam asparagus seasoned with salt, fresh garlic and fresh lemon juice and a salad from red cabbage, watercress and baby green leaves with olive oil.
Snacks - One orange, blueberries, carrots.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
That's great Doba! I think my difficulty came from not only being sick but also from not being a cook. I don't cook anything that isn't microwavable or spaghetti so coming up with things was hard for me.

The other part that has been difficult for me are some of the cravings. I'm actually surprised that I haven't had as many as I thought, but apparently I'm a bread addict because I'm so craving a sandwich of some sort. Sweets and coffee haven't bothered me at all and I thought I was addicted to both before this!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl,

Cooking every day wasn't easy, but on this program I did eat better than I usually eat. It made me eat vegetables, fruits, fresh cooked dinners and drink a lot of water. I will try to continue to eat most of these foods, and cut down on sweets and bread. I also will try to buy more organic products. I already buy only kosher meat (I don't eat kosher), imported cheeses and butter from Europe, organic eggs, wild salmon and wild blueberries (frozen from Trader Joe's). I have the book, and she suggested using organic or kosher meat and imported dairy products from Europe and other organic products that you can get.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Can't believe I missed this.

I'm seeing the directions online, but I'm getting confused....so may have to buy the book, but here's the link.

http://www.lifetimefitness.com/magazine/index.cfm?strWebAction=article_detail&intArticleId=370

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:

I'm seeing the directions online, but I'm getting confused....so may have to buy the book, but here's the link.

http://www.lifetimefitness.com/magazine/index.cfm?strWebAction=article_detail&intArticleId=370

Julie,

This article provides most of the information that is needed for this program. The only thing that is missing is the recipe of the miracle juice. I have the book, tell me what you want to know and I'll try to help.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:

Julie,

I have the book. Tell me what you want to know and I'll try to help.

Okay, nevermind I'm retarded,

when I first read it, it confused me a tad. So I see you detox for 1 day, but 7 days to prepare yourself for the juice detox, juice detox for that one day and then 3 days after it introduce foods that'll help maintain your weight loss correct?

Think I've got it. Is there something in the book that isn't mentioned on the link I posted that would be essential to know?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Julie,

The only thing that is missing is the recipe for the miracle juice.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
This isn't it?

Step I. Prepare the Miracle Juice (for complete recipe and preparation instructions, see The Fast Track Detox Diet):

Cranberry Water - unsweetened cranberry juice or unsweetened cranberry juice concentrate diluted with filtered water (be sure to use 100 percent pure, unsweetened cranberry juice that has no sugar, corn syrup or other juices added)
Cinnamon
Ground ginger
Nutmeg
Freshly squeezed orange juice
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
Stevia (a sweet-tasting herb that is widely available at natural-food stores) to taste
Directions:
1. Bring Cranberry Water to a light boil; reduce the heat to low.

2. Place cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg into a tea ball; add to the Cranberry Water. (For a tangier juice, add the spices directly to the liquid.)

3. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes; cool to room temperature.

4. Stir in the orange and lemon juices. Add stevia at this time, if desired.

Step II. Alternate drinking 1 cup (8 ounces) of filtered water and 1 cup (8 ounces) of Miracle Juice during the day. Drink at least 72 ounces of filtered water throughout the day, in addition to the Miracle Juice. Make sure you drink at least a cup of liquid - either the Miracle Juice or water - every hour. Begin the protocol when you wake up in the morning. You don't have to begin at a specific time, but be sure to have all eight glasses of Miracle Juice in addition to the 72 ounces of water by day's end.

Step III. Upon rising and at the end of the day, take one serving of a colon-caring supplement, chosen from among the following:

Powdered psyllium husks (1 to 2 teaspoons mixed in 8 ounces of water or Miracle Juice)
Ground or milled flaxseeds (2 to 3 tablespoons mixed in 10 to 12 ounces of water or 8 ounces Miracle Juice)
Step IV. Engage in only light exercise - either a 20-minute walk or 10 minutes on a rebounder or elliptical machine.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
It doesn't tell you how much of unsweetened cranberry juice, lemon and orange you need.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
It doesn't tell you how much of unsweetened cranberry juice, lemon and orange you need.

That's where you come in my darling Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Here is the recipe:

8 ounces unsweetened cranberry juice (recommended brands Lakewood 100% Organic, Mountain Sun, Trader Joe's, and Knudsen)
56 ounces filtered water
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 packets Stevia

Be sure to look for the juice that has no sugar, corn syrup, or other juices added.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
sorry for the stupid question, but what's stevia?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
sorry for the stupid question, but what's stevia?

It is not a stupid question. I didn't know this either. Wink
Stevia is a natural sweetener that you can buy at any vitamin or health food store. It is also available at Trader Joe's at a lower price than GNC. Smile
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:15 am      Reply with quote
wow doba, that is wonderful SmileI'm very happy this works out for you as well too. Hopefully TAMGIRL will have great results as well.

when I started this diet I wasn't a good eater, drunk a lot of cokes and sweeteners. The first time I lost 8,5 pounds, but also just felt so great, really good, it's nice to buy organic food, and the smoothies are really easy to make as well. I got a lot more appreciation for food overall... I do the second round now, today is my detox day. I gained in between 2 pounds (I had a weddinganniversary and valentine and I was bad), so far I lost 5 pounds, so in total 11,5 pounds. The best part is that is REALLY a HEALTHY way to go.

For the cooking part, I usually made twice the size for everything so sometimes when I didn't feel like cooking I could just get something out of the fridge. The soups (I especially liked the asparagus soup) you make in bulk as well too, also things like the salsa.

For snacks to bring, I would take a hard boiled egg (you can make those ahead as well), an orange, an apple, sellery/cabbage salad... things like that.

TAMgirl let me know how things are?
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hkyarrington,

I love this program. Two of my friends at work did this program with me at the same time. It worked for all of us!
It is great that it is working for you for the second time. I didn't know that you can do it that often. I was planning to do it again in April, but now I am thinking to start it in a week and then again in April. For the last several years I gained a lot of weight that I need to loose. Now, I am wearing size 10, but want to go to size 6, so it is a long way for me.

Thank you for introducing this program.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |