Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anna Nicole Smith has died
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone else heard this? it is on the front page of MSNBC.com Here is the story

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17050167/

Liz

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
I just saw that! OMG...how completely sad. I wonder what will happen with her baby, since that both her lawyer and Larry Birkhead claim to be the dad? I don't think she ever cooperated with the paternity test before she died...?

Mary

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I felt sorry for her after she lost her son. I wonder if being named in the TrimSpa lawsuit sent her over the edge as she was still dealing with her son's death and being threatened with eviction from the Bahamas house she was living in. Crying or Very sad

Early 50s, blonde hair (natural) with red streaks (mid-life crisis), blue eyes, fair skin, small pores, very dry skin, some pigmentation (thanks to growing up in Miami), starting to see fine lines. Love my NuFace and Quasar SP and the CPs and Retin A are working as well.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
I just heard about this just right now on tv. This is so sad... her son passed away not too long ago, now she has gone too.. It must was hard on her.. She was a beautiful woman. Crying or Very sad
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Racecargirl wrote:
I felt sorry for her after she lost her son. I wonder if being named in the TrimSpa lawsuit sent her over the edge as she was still dealing with her son's death and being threatened with eviction from the Bahamas house she was living in. Crying or Very sad

I wondered the same thing, Racecargirl. So much coming at her all at once, she probably just couldn't take it anymore...

Mary

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
MaryH, I don't know how she lasted so long with all of the trauma she was dealing with.

Early 50s, blonde hair (natural) with red streaks (mid-life crisis), blue eyes, fair skin, small pores, very dry skin, some pigmentation (thanks to growing up in Miami), starting to see fine lines. Love my NuFace and Quasar SP and the CPs and Retin A are working as well.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Shocking and sad.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
This is very sad. Sad
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
Racecargirl wrote:
MaryH, I don't know how she lasted so long with all of the trauma she was dealing with.

I, too, don't know how she held out this long. I mean, it was everything...lawsuits, deaths, paternity issues, eviction...just about everything that could go wrong for her did. So horribly sad. Crying or Very sad I just hope she's at peace, and that something is worked out for her baby so she can be raised in a loving and stable home...

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
I just heard this on the news about 30 minutes ago. Shock It's just so sad. And leaving a baby, too. Sad
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
makes you sit back & remember what is really important in life.

Very sad.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hopefully the courts will decide the correct father of the baby and the baby will go to a loving home and that the estate will be able to take care of her (baby).

vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
The worst part is she was a total trainwreck and no one tried to get her any help! Her poor daughter...what a legacy to endure.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
The worst part is she was a total trainwreck and no one tried to get her any help! Her poor daughter...what a legacy to endure.

My thoughts exactly. I always felt that Howard K. Stern if anything encouraged her obvious drug problems...I don't know why but I find him highly suspect.
I know it is terrible to judge when you don't know the facts, but even before all of this (Anna and her sons death) I thought he was a complete worm.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
I agree. Howard only had one "client" and that was Anna. If he was truly an active laywer, wouldn't he have had more clients and an office?

c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
So very sad.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Racecargirl wrote:
I agree. Howard only had one "client" and that was Anna. If he was truly an active laywer, wouldn't he have had more clients and an office?

Maybe he thought if he kept her drugged up, he could get more of her settlement (whenever it was settled).....perhaps thats why all the weirdness over the paternity test. He would have been entitled to more $$ if the baby was "his" and they were married.

I hate to assume anything about ANYONE but, if you really love someone you dont let them destroy themselves on any level.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
Racecargirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Racecargirl wrote:

Maybe he thought if he kept her drugged up, he could get more of her settlement (whenever it was settled).....perhaps thats why all the weirdness over the paternity test. He would have been entitled to more $$ if the baby was "his" and they were married.

I hate to assume anything about ANYONE but, if you really love someone you dont let them destroy themselves on any level.

I agree 100%. If there is any destructive behavior, then he should have stepped in as a loving (boyfriend) husband he's suppose to be.

tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Racecargirl wrote:
vonstella wrote:
Racecargirl wrote:

I agree 100%. If there is any destructive behavior, then he should have stepped in as a loving (boyfriend) husband he's suppose to be.

Agree with all of you. Turning a blind eye to destructive behaviour is not what a loving partner does. Sad
~*Beru*~
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, that is so sad, and scarey.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
Racecargirl wrote:
vonstella wrote:
Racecargirl wrote:

Agree with all of you. Turning a blind eye to destructive behaviour is not what a loving partner does. Sad

Thinking about that just makes me angry! Mad Mad Mad How can you just stand there and watch the person you truly love suffer, and not do anything? Crying or Very sad It would break my heart to see anyone I care for hurt. Crying or Very sad
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
My friend sent me the link to Yahoo news, and I thought it was going to be a joke. That's pretty amazing, but I am not surprised considering how unhealthy she had lived her life. I once dated a guy who was her personal trainer and close friend, and I heard from him how she really lost her weight. I thought at the time that it could not have been good, and she might die young.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
ESPECIALLY when children are involved -- that's just cruel. Sad
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
May she leave her tormented life and rest in peace. It is very sad indeed Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
I just heard of this...I was shocked to say the least.
Sad...
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |