Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anna Nicole Smith has died
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:32 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
I think that Howard killed her. I think he also kept her drugged up for all these years to keep her mind fuzzy. I think that he also killed her son. I think he wanted her money but knew her son was next in line to get it if she was gone, soooooooo get her son out of the way...claim the baby was his, MARRY her (Im assuming to show his devotion to her?). It seems very weird she died right before the paternity test and that he is now upset that there will still be one. Bottomline if he has the baby he gets EVERYTHING. This guy is a total slimy, creep....just wait, I think that this will all unfold soon.

You know, Vonstella...you might be right. It's very bizarre that she just happened to die right before the paternity test was due...and like you said, HKS is still upset that the test is still going forward (he's not the father = no money for him). He has always come across as a slimeball to me, so he's probably not above resorting to murder to get his paws on her $$. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out...

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know if it's already been mentioned here or not, but there is some talk that it could be murder??!!

I suppose with that much money at stake, the conspiracy theories will start now. What with what happened to her son and now Nicole....
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, should have read the post above mine before posting the last one.

So many similarities with Marilyn after all.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
I dont know....I think that Howard killed her. I think he also kept her drugged up for all these years to keep her mind fuzzy. I think that he also killed her son. I think he wanted her money but knew her son was next in line to get it if she was gone, soooooooo get her son out of the way...claim the baby was his, MARRY her (Im assuming to show his devotion to her?). It seems very weird she died right before the paternity test and that he is now upset that there will still be one. Bottomline if he has the baby he gets EVERYTHING. This guy is a total slimy, creep....just wait, I think that this will all unfold soon.

Oh, that's a really good theory. I'd put money on it that the truth is in there somewhere. I hope his involvement (whatever it was and to what degree) comes out soon.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
vonstella wrote:
I dont know....I think that Howard killed her. I think he also kept her drugged up for all these years to keep her mind fuzzy. I think that he also killed her son. I think he wanted her money but knew her son was next in line to get it if she was gone, soooooooo get her son out of the way...claim the baby was his, MARRY her (Im assuming to show his devotion to her?). It seems very weird she died right before the paternity test and that he is now upset that there will still be one. Bottomline if he has the baby he gets EVERYTHING. This guy is a total slimy, creep....just wait, I think that this will all unfold soon.

Oh, that's a really good theory. I'd put money on it that the truth is in there somewhere. I hope his involvement (whatever it was and to what degree) comes out soon.

Everyone around her is a creep. Trust me I used to date her chef/personal trainer/friend who is also a creep and a liar. I don't know why she has to surround herself with these lowlives.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
This is so sad. I think people should be nicer! The media (and public) was so hard on her (she deserved some) but I think it should be said that people BREAK! I think she lost her will to live.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
And, the plot keeps on thickening. Latest and greatest -- looks like Prince Frederick von Anhalt (Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband) claims he is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby. He said he would file a lawsuit if the baby is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:
And, the plot keeps on thickening. Latest and greatest -- looks like Prince Frederick von Anhalt (Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband) claims he is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby. He said he would file a lawsuit if the baby is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.

Shock

Do you have a link to that story?
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
Here you go:

Yahoo News

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070209/ap_on_en_tv/anna_nicole_smith_131

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
Doesn't there have to be some sense of personal responsibility for the choices that we make? It's sad that someone has died so young, but there are consequences to our actions. And if HS were to kill her, he would at least wait til they were married. It's tragic, but not unexpected.
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
Mary H. wrote:
vonstella wrote:
I think that Howard killed her. I think he also kept her drugged up for all these years to keep her mind fuzzy. I think that he also killed her son. I think he wanted her money but knew her son was next in line to get it if she was gone, soooooooo get her son out of the way...claim the baby was his, MARRY her (Im assuming to show his devotion to her?). It seems very weird she died right before the paternity test and that he is now upset that there will still be one. Bottomline if he has the baby he gets EVERYTHING. This guy is a total slimy, creep....just wait, I think that this will all unfold soon.

You know, Vonstella...you might be right. It's very bizarre that she just happened to die right before the paternity test was due...and like you said, HKS is still upset that the test is still going forward (he's not the father = no money for him). He has always come across as a slimeball to me, so he's probably not above resorting to murder to get his paws on her $$. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out...

Mary

If your theory is true, it's going to be difficult to prove because as a lawyer, he knows how the system works and how to cover his crime.

I just hope they could uncover the truth so the baby could be with the right family who truly cares and loves her.
Anita Kalinowski
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
Quote:
Doesn't there have to be some sense of personal responsibility for the choices that we make? It's sad that someone has died so young, but there are consequences to our actions. And if HS were to kill her, he would at least wait til they were married. It's tragic, but not unexpected.

That is exactly what I have been thinking since yesterday.
It's very sad for someone so young to die, but thinking about her life makes me believe that her behavior was very self destructive.
As a mother I can't help but wonder what kind of role model was she to her son?
It's still very sad.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
My DH thinks her boyfriend killed her too... Crying or Very sad
ladyA
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
One thing I have been wondering is...if she actually abstained from drugs when she was pregnant with her two children.

And what kind of life will her baby have now?? What a tragic beginning Sad

Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
I heard about her death yesterday, from radio dj friend Frank, within about an hour of it being announced. Was I surprised?

No.

I could say a lot about this, but as my opinions are negative, I'll keep these to myself. Just know that despite an autopsy, an inquest and full report by the coroner will take months, if not longer.

Why is her death viewed as tragic?
ladyA
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
DEFINITION: A celebrity is a widely-recognized or famous person who commands a high degree of public and media attention.

..and ANS was a "celebrity" in those terms.

The tragedy is that she brought two lives into the world and was not equipped to offer them what they deserved (health, happiness and guidance).

That is the real tragedy!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:26 am      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:

I see it as inevitable considering her circumstances.
Janna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
I could say a lot about this, but as my opinions are negative, I'll keep these to myself.

Caspers Mum, I think you and I are on the same page with this one.

I wonder who is going to come forward next to claim he is the father of the baby. Very bizarre situation.
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:08 am      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:

When there's $450m at stake I'M the father of the baby??!?!?!?! Wink
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:10 am      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:

When there's $450m at stake I'M the father of the baby??!?!?!?! Wink
~*Beru*~
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:

It's tragic to live one's life as a joke, and die before any chance of redemption.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:54 am      Reply with quote
I feel really bad about this on a number of levels. I feel bad that she didn't have the more of desire to have better people in her life. It seems like she didn't know who were her friends or her enemies. I feel bad that she was dealing with the loss of her son. I feel bad that she brought 2 children in the world, but wasn't equipped to be the mother she needed to be. What is going to happen to her little girl? And mostly, I feel bad that she didn't question her * spam alert * to drugs...no matter who was giving them to her. This is so tragic, because she let others control her and her children's fate.

I actually think this was an intentional overdose. I think she just felt like she couldn't control her life anymore. It was too unbearable to go on. I'm not saying that I trust Howard K. Sten. I think he's shady to say the least, but if he wanted to kill her I think he'd wait until they were legally married.
donnababe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:24 am      Reply with quote
The only one I truly feel sorry for is the child. She stands to come into too much money...her life won't be good. Sad

bkkgale said:
"Everyone around her is a creep. Trust me I used to date her chef/personal trainer/friend who is also a creep and a liar. I don't know why she has to surround herself with these lowlives."

She surrounded herself with lowlifes because she was one. Like attracts like.

Saw an interview with her mother last night and she said Anna never wanted anyone to have more than what Anna had...very telling.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:41 am      Reply with quote
donnababe wrote:
Saw an interview with her mother last night and she said Anna never wanted anyone to have more than what Anna had...very telling.

Some mother huh? No matter what their differences were, she was Anna's mother. Her mom appears on national TV bashing Anna every time she was down and even after her death.....yes, very telling.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
From TMZ:
Anna's Death Fridge -- Methadone and Slim-Fast
Posted Feb 11th 2007 12:46PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith
TMZ has obtained a photo of the inside of Anna Nicole Smith's refrigerator taken after she died, and the contents are shocking on several levels. TMZ has 100% verified the authenticity of this photo.

The refrigerator, which was inside Anna Nicole's bedroom in the Bahamas, contained methadone (5 mg per 5 ml). The small refrigerator contained cans of Slim-Fast-- ironic, since Smith was TRIMSPA's spokesperson. Several bottles of TRIMSPA sat right next to the fridge.

The fridge also contained Miracle 2000 (marketed as a nutritional supplement for "today's active lifestyle"), French's Worcestershire Sauce, yogurt and spray butter. It also appears there are vials of injectable medicines.

The methadone is compelling, as Smith's son Daniel died from a combination of drugs that included methadone. Law enforcement sources in the Bahamas tell TMZ that at least one witness has come forward and said Howard K. Stern supplied Daniel with methadone just before he died, and flushed the remaining stash down the toilet. That witness is expected to testify next month at the coroner's inquest into Daniel's death.

Now Stern is placed in the same home with another stash of methadone -- the home he shared with Smith.

TMZ has confirmed that law enforcement in the Bahamas is aware of the contents of the refrigerator.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |