Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Decleor Orexcellence Energy Concentrate Youth Mask (50 ml) Obagi Retinol 1.0 Cream (28 g) glotherapeutics Barrier Balm (50 ml / 1.7 oz)
Revlon "Just Bitten" Lip Stain - Anyone tried it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
I saw this advertised in a magazine (I think it's a fairly new product), and still can't find it in my local drugstores. However, I'm intrigued because I have really been into lip stains as of late. The reviews on MUA were mixed, so I'd love to know if any of you have given this product a whirl and what you think...good or bad!

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
I'm totally looking for this at the store tomorrow... Very Happy
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
I thought you were going to review a product to be used when you bite your cheek when you eat something too fast. I just bit my cheek three times, and kept biting the same spot. So I was all ears (or is it eyes) when I saw this thread. Alas, it is not what I thought. LOL
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Please report back violetanne!
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have this, and although it is a good color, it is hard to put it on precisely, because it has a roller ball top. I have used a lip brush with it however, and can get a better application that way. I got mine at ULTA. Oh I also have the cheek one, and I like that one too.
mom2eloise
5% products discount

Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
I bought it at Walmart about 3 weeks ago and also had a bit of trouble applying because of the roller ball. I use a lip brush and then rub my lips together, then lick my lips to tone down the color a bit so it's not too bright. After that it looks like a nice natural rosy color. I follow up with the Sally Hansen clear lip inflation and love the look.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:

I found it-- it comes in four colors, a berry purple, a cherry, and... two more. Very Happy I didn't buy it because it was $10 and I had to get vitamins and a bottle of merlot instead. I looked at the ingredients and it has actual berry extracts in it. Can anyone comment on the staying power of this? Does it last all day?

I will be looking for Revlon products to go on sale... because it does look neat.
aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
i used the MAC lipstain before... bought it in hong kong... i don't know if it was released in N.America... and i thought the MAC lipstain was REALLY good...

too bad i can't find it here... =P

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
violetanne wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:
I didn't buy it because it was $10 and I had to get vitamins and a bottle of merlot instead.

I read this and laughed out loud.
I love merlot. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:56 am      Reply with quote
I find that it does not last that long.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Harmonster wrote:
violetanne wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:
I didn't buy it because it was $10 and I had to get vitamins and a bottle of merlot instead.

I read this and laughed out loud.
I love merlot. Laughing

Too funny...I love wine (and I do take my vitamins) so I probably would've had to have waited on the lip stain, too! Laughing

But thanks to everyone for taking the time to post your input...I really do appreciate it! I've got other lip stains that I like, but of course, I'm always on the lookout for something new and maybe better..!

Mary Very Happy

Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Revitalash Double-ended Volume Set - Raven glotherapeutics Barrier Balm (50 ml / 1.7 oz) Benir Beauty BV-9 Platinum Provectus Super Serum with Bee Venom (50 g / 1.7 floz)