Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DermaNew Total Body Experience Kit
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:52 am      Reply with quote
I read on some other web sites and some of the feedback was not that great but then I would always find this product sold out. This did not make sense to me, so I went ahead and purchased it. I could have pruchased Susan Lucci's line but because I live in Canada, it is a hassle to pay extra taxes and duty fees.
I really loved the Accelarated Formula Microdermabrasion Cream. My biggest fear is that it would leave a residue behind on my skin and I have a bad problem with acne. I have tried Neutrogena and disliked the waxy feel it left on my skin. With this DermaNew formula, it did leave a light moisterizing feel on my skin but when I rinsed quickly with Cetaphil for oily skin, it was washed off easily.
Back to Neutrogena, it did not wash off as easily.
The tool itself does not rotate but vibrates. It comes in two speed but I personally prefer the faster speed. I have yet to try this on my body. I only used it on my face and I plan to update on how it worked for my body. It is somewhat harsh scrub but that is to be expected for this type of treatment. Five use of DermaNew is equal to one professional micro. To me, it almost felt that one use of DermaNew equal to one professin micro. I really love the tringle shape sponge because it can reach the corner of your nose and around your eyes withought getting too close and accidently getting the crystal scrub particles in your eyes.

You may find this to be a Con, depending on how dedicated you are with your skincare on face and body. This is to be used on dry, clean skin. So you would have to take a shower, dry off, then use DermaNew. My plan was to shower with the shower gel scrub, rinse, dry off, then go back into the shower and use the DermaNew scrub. I figured it can't take that long because the shower would be quick, drying your skin can't take that long (only a second) then you start with the scrub. I personally would prefer to rinse it off with my shower gel to ensure that there is no residue.

What is really good about DermaNew Total Body Experience Kit is that you can also use in on oily skin. It's a bonus that it can be used on your face also. My kit also included a pumice stone attachment to be used on your feet.

In other web-sites, I have read that some users would not repurchase because they found their acne worsen. I have done some further research and found that it may not be a good idea to use DermaNew when you are going through heavy break outs, like during your PMS or period. Once your skin has settled, you go back to DermaNew.
DermaNew cannot treat acne. Acne is deep rooted and I think the best way to treat it is by seeing your Doctor.

I have not tried the Polishing Body Wash yet but I have a feeling that I would not purchase the refill. I love DDF BHA/AHA body scrub among others.

Personally, I think DermaNew is a lot better then Neutrogena.

I paid only $80.00 Canadian for the whole kit. The refill of the Accelarated Formula Microdermabrasion Cream is only $40.00 Canadian. This is a lot cheaper then EDS. I think for the kit is sold on EDS for about $150.00 Canadian.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/dermanew-total-body-exper-p_1424.htm
What I don't understand is why does the package state that it okay to use on wet/dry. This part is not clear to me and I hope I can figure this out.

I would give this product a /
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |