Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice beauty hydrating mist
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:19 am      Reply with quote
ritas, the mist is used to set your makeup or to hydrate your face mid day. Smile
ritas
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thnx for your reply Stardustdy!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
You're very welcome ritas! Very Happy
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:03 am      Reply with quote
I found that many mist from differenet brand contained alcohol, I am query that the alcohol does make the skin dry and irritate? maybe the alcohol is good for refining the pore size?
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:44 am      Reply with quote
masaholly wrote:
I found that many mist from differenet brand contained alcohol, I am query that the alcohol does make the skin dry and irritate? maybe the alcohol is good for refining the pore size?

I don't think alcohol is good for your skin in any way shape or form... Unless maybe you have a cut and you need to sterilize it, but that's it.
magslena
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
I like the mist but I haven't noticed any benefits or disadvantages. It is a nice spray for refreshing the face but doesn't seem to do much else.
so0_flawless
5% products discount

Sun May 10, 2009 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
magslena wrote:
I like the mist but I haven't noticed any benefits or disadvantages. It is a nice spray for refreshing the face but doesn't seem to do much else.

Took the words out of my mouth!
vacarno
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 12:59 am      Reply with quote
amylola wrote:
I like this one too, but it is a little stickier than most mists. The burt's bees complexion mists are also very good, and cheaper. THey have 4 different kinds, I have the carrot and the lavender and love them both.

I agree with you,hehe, i also like it very much~~~
now i can not live without it~~ Smile Smile
yoyo-mami
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 6:31 am      Reply with quote
does it have alcohol?
what about the smell?
imaiyuan
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:33 am      Reply with quote
I like Juice beauty ,but I don't think hydrating mist is necessary
Lei
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:45 am      Reply with quote
I like this line of organic/paraben products and I'm not very used to spray, because too much trouble.thank you!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:48 am      Reply with quote
I could never ripe myself away from rose water/mist, Im a sucker for rose. However I do also like the Pur mist, its very refreshing.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:11 am      Reply with quote
yoyo-mami wrote:
does it have alcohol?
what about the smell?

These are the ingredients:

Organic Juices of Vitis Vinifera (White & Red Grape) Juice & Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate & Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Organic Rose Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, (Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phospholipids, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Rosa Damascena & Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Pure Essential Oils.

I bought some when it was on sale somewhere and am using it sometimes as part of my daily lotion mask. I do think it's hydrating. To me, I can really smell the grapes part of it - it's not a strong smell but it definitely has a smell.
yoyo-mami
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:12 am      Reply with quote
I don’t like it,not fit my skin type.
lilybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
i tried the sample before and found it a little stickey. but now i think it might worth to try one time.
thanks

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:51 am      Reply with quote
Is it apple smell? Laughing

I think the fresh green apple smell is a nice bonus Laughing
michxly
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
I liked the caudalie one when I tried it before - am currently using the mac fix+. A spray like this is even great for your hair -they are usually water based so it doesn't leave any residue on your face or hair. If the juice beauty mist feels sticky then I'm definitely staying away from it.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:30 am      Reply with quote
The ingredients look as though it will be beneficial for the skin. I am used to mist that don't do anything but smell nice eg Jurlique. I know a lot of girls here like it, but to me, it's just a nice refreshing spray.

This looks good though. Thanks Skippie for posting the ingredients.
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:31 am      Reply with quote
my best friend use this apple eye cream.she told me it's fine
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Anyone using any of the other Juice Beauty products???

I just picked up the Green Apple Kit to sample...

Really liking the cleanser with my clarisonic.
Haven't really developed an opinion about the rest... The peel was nice! Not terribly aggressive. Which is what I'm looking for right now.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:14 am      Reply with quote
some people like, some people don't like, so i have to buy a litte bottle to try, if it's ok, i will continue to buy, otherwise....

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Claudia,

I would recommend the Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum. Kassie suggested it for me. I have been looking for a nice cleanser to use with my Clarisonic. I'll check out the Green Apple one!
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Zoftig... Their Green Apple Antiox Serum came in the kit... seems nice..(with sample sizes... I don't think you can tell if it works... but can at least tell it does not irritate)

I just purchased the Shampoo made by their sister Company Juice Organics... OMG... My hair is insanely soft... Brightening Shampoo. $8.99 for 10 oz... CRAZY!

I'm also liking the body wash, and the BODY SPF20 MOISTURIZER...This stuff is AWESOME!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, I have the organics antioxidant serum. Really nice - but then I have the dry/mature skin it is geared towards. That is a great price for shampoo. I'll be at Sephora within the month and it's SAMPLE time! Thanks for the rec's, Claudia. With so many choices it's really helpful to have them.

Edited to add the serum can be sticky if applied too liberally.
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah... I experienced that... but hey, if you put on the right amt. it will last longer.

I don't think Sephora will carry the Juice Organics. You can order from them direct with free shipping if you order $25.00 worth of product.

http://www.juiceorganics.com

I was actually thinking of using the Juice Organics face wash as a body wash... For variety with the same cool ingredients. I want ALL of their lip glosses too!!!

Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |