Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Juice beauty hydrating mist
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Zoftig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
OHHH,
Thank you for the link. All of it looks great - and pomegranate too!
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
This is a great alternative to the regular Herbal Recovery Gel. It's great for sensitive skin. It does a multitude of great things for your skin! It's a wonder-treatment.
Crystalist

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
chenhui wrote:
This is a great alternative to the regular Herbal Recovery Gel. It's great for sensitive skin. It does a multitude of great things for your skin! It's a wonder-treatment.

hi chenhui, are u referring to the Antioxidant Serum? not that the herbal recovery gel is working for me, but am curious to know about a product comparable to that...

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:23 am      Reply with quote
cgipe wrote:
My favorite is the Caudalie Beauty elixir. It has a surprising effect of freshness and smell really good. Love it.

me 2
ThatCityGal

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
You are right about the Juice Beauty being sticky. I absolutely love their products, but they do tend to be sticky. The spray feels as though i am spraying sugar water in my face! (Smells great though!)I suppose it makes sense though, as they are an all natural juice beauty company. Juice should technically be sticky because there's sugar in it.
Hmmm...still strange Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
I saw it in the forum gifts.
miss mei
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:46 am      Reply with quote
I got this in a sample pack. The smell is a little funny but not unpleasant. After having read these posts, I did realise that it did make me shiny but sadly, this whole line does.

I love the PSF R&R toner and find it very refreshing. I am currently using Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray and love that. We are currently in winter so anything hydrating is greatly appreciated.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:32 am      Reply with quote
miss mei wrote:
I got this in a sample pack. The smell is a little funny but not unpleasant. After having read these posts, I did realise that it did make me shiny but sadly, this whole line does.

I love the PSF R&R toner and find it very refreshing. I am currently using Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray and love that. We are currently in winter so anything hydrating is greatly appreciated.

I do not like the smell of the Juice beauty spray either.
Had a travel size spray in a set and it just smelled kind of yuck, like vitamins? or something.

I have the badescu rosewater spray and like that so far- smells nice and refreshes the face a lot Smile
Also that the price is $7 for 120ml is good too!

I tried to use the badescu rosewater spray in my hair as it was suggested you can do that

it smelled nice, but did not condition enough..might be good for detangling tho.
Not going to bother putting that in my hair as I seem to use too much of the spray up that way.

Just got a large size Caudalie Elixir from EDS,
and that is good but I find it is better for blemishes as it has a lot of alcohol in it.
miss mei
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 am      Reply with quote
Ottawa Shopper wrote:
miss mei wrote:

I do not like the smell of the Juice beauty spray either.
Had a travel size spray in a set and it just smelled kind of yuck, like vitamins? or something.

I have the badescu rosewater spray and like that so far- smells nice and refreshes the face a lot Smile
Also that the price is $7 for 120ml is good too!

I tried to use the badescu rosewater spray in my hair as it was suggested you can do that

it smelled nice, but did not condition enough..might be good for detangling tho.
Not going to bother putting that in my hair as I seem to use too much of the spray up that way.

Just got a large size Caudalie Elixir from EDS,
and that is good but I find it is better for blemishes as it has a lot of alcohol in it.

Only $7?! Wow we get ripped off in Australia. It was about $23AUD. I was looking for Mario Badescu when I was in America but couldn't find it. I only tried Sephora though.

Hmm, spraying it in the hair - interesting! I like using Wen by Chaz Dean watered down in a spritzer.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:43 am      Reply with quote
I think the smell that you're not caring for is Ylang-ylang. Which happens to be a scent I really like. I can pick it out the second it hits the air...

Next time you go to a place that sells essential oils, take a sniff of ylang-ylang see if that's it!

Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |