Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
CareKate's Lash Serum....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
The people that are using it still are you still getting really good results and what are they? Does anyone know or talked to CareKate as to when her serum is coming out? THANKS ALL!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!
I'm still using it!

Well my lashes are in much better condition the little bare spot I had has gone,and overall my lashes are much healthier and fuller. They aren't any longer I don't think but are 'plusher' - I think is the best word for it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Lucia wrote:
Hi!
I'm still using it!

Well my lashes are in much better condition the little bare spot I had has gone,and overall my lashes are much healthier and fuller. They aren't any longer I don't think but are 'plusher' - I think is the best word for it.

How long have you been using it?
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:02 am      Reply with quote
oh, i can't wait till she puts it up for sale

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Last I read, she was shooting for March. I can't guarantee that I haven't missed another update though.

Not too long. . .

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
snowstar wrote:
oh, i can't wait till she puts it up for sale

Me too.. I really want it for my birthday! Very Happy Very Happy
alibabka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
HI.

Could anyone post links to past discussion of this?

Would her serum be most analogous to

Jan Marini/Revitalash
or
Talika
or
Ardell
or
something else?

Has she discussed the ingredients, even roughly?
Thanks. Smile
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:45 am      Reply with quote
yes, she has discussed the ingredients before. my seach function is not working now though Sad

i would love to hear any reviews from people who have tried Jan Marini/Revitalash and Talika and Carekate's to see how they rate.

i'm using talika and seeing no effect. my friend grew 1/2 an inch worth of eye lashes though!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:51 am      Reply with quote
snowstar wrote:
yes, she has discussed the ingredients before. my seach function is not working now though Sad

i would love to hear any reviews from people who have tried Jan Marini/Revitalash and Talika and Carekate's to see how they rate.

i'm using talika and seeing no effect. my friend grew 1/2 an inch worth of eye lashes though!

That is crazy!! Talika did nothing for my eyelashes but condition them!! Mad
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:56 am      Reply with quote
i know! she is asian with short stubby eye lashes and they REALLY grew! why am i so sure? cos she tested them on 1 side only! she looked kinda silly after sometime though Smile

surprising thing is that the growth could be seen within 2 weeks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:08 am      Reply with quote
alibabka wrote:
HI.

Could anyone post links to past discussion of this?

Would her serum be most analogous to

Jan Marini/Revitalash
or
Talika
or
Ardell
or
something else?

Has she discussed the ingredients, even roughly?
Thanks. Smile

My lash growth serum is analogous to JMAIE and RevitaLash, BUT my lash serum ALSO includes ingredients found in other lash growth serums like Talika Lipocils, Mavala Eyelite DoubleLash and Lucia Essence, as well as ingredients to nourish and condition your lashes so that they will be healthy and strong, lush and glossy.

Obviously this is going to sound extremely biased, but I’m going to throw it out there anyway: when I was using JMAIE, it made my lashes grow longer and stimulated new growth to make my lashes more dense, but at the same time my lashes didn’t look very healthy to me – they just looked sort of dull, dry and brittle. I now know the reason for this is because lash serums like JMAIE and RevitaLash only contain the magic ingredient to stimulate new growth, but they don’t contain ANY ingredients to nourish and/or moisturize the lashes.

For that reason, I HIGHLY recommend that those who are using JMAIE or RevitaLash also use a separate lash conditioning product like Ardell or even apply a bit of Castor, Olive or Avocado oil to lashes with a clean, mascara spooly wand.

I mean, who wants mile-long lashes if they look all dried-out and brittle?!

Remember, my Lush Lash serum is based on the recipe that I posted in the DIY thread for my Daily Nourishing Lash Gloss so that'll give you a basic indication of the type of ingredients I use in Lush Lash. If you research the ingredients in Talika, Mavala and Lucia Essence, you should be able to figure out a few of the other ingredients that I use...I won't be posting the ingredients for Lush Lash online, but it will be provided on the label when the time comes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
And when, oh when may we buy it? Question
steffers
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Is there anyone out there who knows where Carekate is ? I have been emailing her to get some LushLash, and she has all but disappeared.

If you're out there CK, please email me, or PM me!

And if anyone knows an alternate way of getting a hold of her, please let me know Smile

SKIN: 33,fair.My work env't is skin hell! (flight attend. = dryness&eye circles!) AM: Lavantine Cleansing Oil, squalane, ISOMERS carnosine complex (250x more pow'ful than Idebenone), eye cream varies, JuiceBeauty Antiox Serum, Anthelios SS. PM: Lavantine, squalane, Remergent DNA Repair. Want: Silk Dust
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |