Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I'm Back!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Rachael
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to say hello to you all again. I arrived home yesterday after spending 3 months travelling round Hong Kong, Australia and South Africa with my BF. I've eaten too much, drank too much and most definitley spent too much, but had a fantastic time! I've been checking in now and again whilst I've been away. I bought loads of Jurlique in Oz and will be posting reviews in the next few weeks (time permitting). I also managed to get my hands on the 1000hour lash and brow tint, so will have to pluck up the courage to have a go soon! Hope you all had a lovely christmas and new year, it's good to be back!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome back Rachael! Glad you had a fantastic time!! Very Happy
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome back Rachael! I hope you had a fabulous, safe time! I am looking forward to reading your opinions on the Jurlique stuff. Very Happy
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
OK - now I'm all jealous and sorta hate ya... Wink

Butttt WELCOME BACK Very Happy
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome back! Smile Sounds like you had an awesome adventure. Good for you!! Please tell us all about it. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Looking forward to hearing all the details! Very Happy
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:53 am      Reply with quote
Welcome back Rachael - what a fantastic trip! Glad to hear you had a wonderful time, lucky you Very Happy .
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Which parts of Australia did you explore?
Very Happy
Mabsy

Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:02 am      Reply with quote
I hope you liked Aussie Smile
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi Rachael and welcome back! I remember when you were talking about your plans last year, and thinking what a luxury it would be to vacation for several months.

Please fill us in on some of the high points of your trip!
Rachael
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't want to bore you with all the details, but as you asked - I will Smile !
I thouroughly enjoyed my time in Oz. We visited (in no particular order) Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Adelaide, Perth (drove from Adelaide to Perth across the Nullabor!), Cotasloe, Melbourne and Sydney (where we climbed the Harbour Bridge). From Perth we drove to Cairns, stopping off at a few places along the way e.g. Hervey Bay (where we went to Fraser Island) and Airlie Beach (did a 3 day / 2 night cruise round the Whitsundays where I was very sea sick!). When we got to Cairns we spent a day at the Great Barrier Reef where I did my first ever scuba dive. I was so nervous but the instructor was great and I'm so pleased I managed to do it.
OMG, did we really do all that?! I'm exhausted just reading it all! My boyfriend is a huge cricket fan so we followed the England team at the Ashes (no comment please)! It was a great trip, but there's no place like home and it's good to be back!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
welcome back
kalegr
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, it sounds like you've seen more of OZ than I have and I live here!! Sounds like you had a great trip, is there any particular place/region/city that really stood out?
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
welcome back hun
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome back Rachael! We're all envious of your magnificent travels! Coleen

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Rachael wrote:
I didn't want to bore you with all the details, but as you asked - I will Smile !
I thouroughly enjoyed my time in Oz. We visited (in no particular order) Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Adelaide, Perth (drove from Adelaide to Perth across the Nullabor!), Cotasloe, Melbourne and Sydney (where we climbed the Harbour Bridge). From Perth we drove to Cairns, stopping off at a few places along the way e.g. Hervey Bay (where we went to Fraser Island) and Airlie Beach (did a 3 day / 2 night cruise round the Whitsundays where I was very sea sick!). When we got to Cairns we spent a day at the Great Barrier Reef where I did my first ever scuba dive. I was so nervous but the instructor was great and I'm so pleased I managed to do it.
OMG, did we really do all that?! I'm exhausted just reading it all! My boyfriend is a huge cricket fan so we followed the England team at the Ashes (no comment please)! It was a great trip, but there's no place like home and it's good to be back!

That's a lot you did! Sounds so fun.. I want to go scuba diving! I am officially jealous of you! Mad
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
That sounds great Rachael.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Obagi Retinol 1.0 Cream (28 g) NuFace Gel Primer (5 fl oz / 148 ml)