Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Any recommendation for eyecream ?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jeab
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

I have dark circles and puffiness eyes . I tried many eye cream such as clinic , lancome , la prairie etc. but it didn't work. Pls recommend any good eye cream .Thanks
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I love/loved:
Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair
Clinique All about eyes-Rich
Origins Perfect world for eyes
Philosophy Hope in a tube

I have fine lines/dryness/dark circles...for reference.
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:52 am      Reply with quote
I have tried a lot of eye creams and use the PSF Stimucol every morning, but last week I also added the new Avon Anew Alterantive eye cream. I am not a big Avon user, but this stuff has been great for me, my weird 'sunken but puffy?" area is about gone and I think it moisturizes them well too. At least with Avon you can return it if you don't like it. I use it am and pm. AM after my Stimucol has soaked in.
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:39 am      Reply with quote
For puffiness and circles, I like Eye Bright serum from Cellular Skin Rx, Teamine Eye Complex and Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye serum. I top the serums off with a moisturizer but the Teamine is creamy enough to not need topping off. It is not quite as good a brightener as the other two though. I have also been using Firming Peptide Eye cream with good results ( I think the flattening out of the area is making it look lighter) and also liking what regular use of Elizabeth Arden's 8-hour cream has been doing. Super-plumper, I guess.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Remergent Microcirculation Eye Cream got rid of any dsark circles I had around the eye.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Most doctor recommend Teamine for dark circle eyes. I never tried it..
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:38 am      Reply with quote
I have very dark circles too and haven't found my HG cream for that yet. I'm currently trying out the new Gatineau melatogenine eye cream and like it so far, it's light but very hydrating and doesn't make me puffy. I'll be surprised if it helps my dark circles, nothing ever does, but I've only been using it for a couple of weeks so it's too early to say for sure.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:57 am      Reply with quote
Aveda's Tourmaline Charged Eye Creme.
jacque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:17 am      Reply with quote
Have been using Teamine for one month, can't see any results. Crying or Very sad And in fact, I have to say it makes my eyes' problem even worse.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried both Remergent Microcirculation Eye Cream and Teamine for puffiness and some dark areas, and had seen no results from either.

If anything PSF Cranberry Lift and Santa Maria Novello Eye serum and DCX had helped somewhat.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
I like DHC eyecare products. I've used Concentrated Eye Cream, Eye Bright, and coQ10 eye cream. All target darkness and puffiness, to a degree.
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
I like Pure's Caffeine eye cream for puffiness and GOW's serum for dark circles.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I like Clinique All about eyes-Rich.
During diferin treatment, my skin is very de-hydrate.
Around my eyes have many fine line.
It can help me about that. Smile
snowie_bunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Sisley Paris Sisleya
Eye and Lip Contour Cream, Sisley eye cream is a rich, concentrated eye cream intended to help hydrate, tighten and smooth the sensitive skin around your eyes. Also helps reduce the look of fine lines and darkness. This anti-aging formula is filled with a complex mix of nutrients and marine and plant extracts.
The best so far.
VL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I have found Decleor's eye cream miraculous.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
I have the same problem, and I'm still looking for the right cream.
sebastian

Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Im a 21 year old guy..... lately due to stress from school, lack of sleep, and other factors, (drinking less water, less exercise, etc), ive noticed that the orbital circles around both my eyes, the little line that creases when you smile, is VERY noticable even when my face is relaxed, its like i have a permanent line going underneath the eye just above my cheeks, not only that but my the area underneath my eye looks quite dark especially in the bathroom where the lights are somewhat more orange/yellow.... is there something wrong? Now im afraid even though i can slowly change my sleeping habits, work out more, and drink more water those lines underneath my eyes will stay with me. Is there eyecream that I you guys can recommand to make the creases thicker like before or did i just screw myself permanently?
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Vidisha Lala wrote:

Me,too.Decleor eye cream is very good! Laughing
tinakiss
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:06 am      Reply with quote
I've tried, Dermalogica Total Eye Care, Clarins Gel and also the eye contour cream, Chanel serum, Elizabeth Arden 24hour Moisture, Roc and more that I've forgotten...Depending on what you want to target most, I found the Elizabeth Arden good for hydrating and the dermalogica excellent for all-round eye care. Dermalogica also do an intensive repair serum that I like....
And then there's the EDS shopping experience Laughing a whole new other world ....

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:33 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for all comments/recommendations.

Finally I found eye serum that works which is Eye Bright serum from Cellular Skin Rx Laughing Laughing . I really like it because it can reduce puffiness and circles as betterat40
mentioned. BTW it's cheap Razz
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Vidisha Lala wrote:

Which Decleor's eye cream are you referring to?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:28 am      Reply with quote
I have just started using the PSF Superhydrating Eye Cream. It seems to provide more moisture than the DCX serum I have been using. DCX was good but I think, as I get older, the moisture component that the PSF cream provides plumps up the under eye area and diminishes the look of fine lines. The DCX helps with dark circles but not quite as moisturizing.
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Oakview wrote:
I have just started using the PSF Superhydrating Eye Cream. It seems to provide more moisture than the DCX serum I have been using. DCX was good but I think, as I get older, the moisture component that the PSF cream provides plumps up the under eye area and diminishes the look of fine lines. The DCX helps with dark circles but not quite as moisturizing.

I don't think DCX is moisturizing at all. Probably isn't supposed to be? It's a serum. You can put eye cream on over it. That is, if you find it effective at all. (I don't.)
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
i think the best eyecream is sleeping.
when i have enough sleep, i will not have dark circle and puffied.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
I love using Ice Elements Radiance IlluminEYES Serum. You need less than pump of this serum for both eyes. I use it on my eyelids too.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |