Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Come on then, what did you get for Valentines Day?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
moosette wrote:
I received the traditional Valentines gift, roses and a box of chocolates from DH, and my son Carter got me my first mushy Mommy Valentines Day card and a little bear holding a heart that says, "I Love You"!

Do I smell chocolate? Drool
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:
I didn't get anything for valentines day... Crying or Very sad

Me too.
My boyfriend asked nothing to me. Sad
And he does't interesting in also. Crying or Very sad
Sidda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:36 am      Reply with quote
I got two dozen roses from my boss. And came home to a beautiful flowering plant in a basket, and a heart-shaped helium balloon, and a card about loving me 24/7, now forever and always, and a box of homemade blueberry muffins. And two valentine phone calls from two other men. And a married man (old friend)wanted to meet with me for a glass of wine and a "chat."

Yes. This was a very interesting Valentine's Day.

I'm invited to see "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" next week. That play is such a bucket o' bile. I knew Kathleen Turner as a teen. I still don't know if I'll go. . . Geesh.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:47 am      Reply with quote
NoNaMe wrote:
poohlisey wrote:

Me too.

Aww.. It's okay. Just go buy yourself some chocolate candy and shove it up his a**! Very Happy Very Happy
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:48 am      Reply with quote
Sidda wrote:
I got two dozen roses from my boss. And came home to a beautiful flowering plant in a basket, and a heart-shaped helium balloon, and a card about loving me 24/7, now forever and always, and a box of homemade blueberry muffins. And two valentine phone calls from two other men. And a married man (old friend)wanted to meet with me for a glass of wine and a "chat."

Yes. This was a very interesting Valentine's Day.

I'm invited to see "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" next week. That play is such a bucket o' bile. I knew Kathleen Turner as a teen. I still don't know if I'll go. . . Geesh.

Nice...! Shock
belleoftheball
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:08 am      Reply with quote
A nasty infection Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:11 am      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:
NoNaMe wrote:
poohlisey wrote:

Me too.

Aww.. It's okay. Just go buy yourself some chocolate candy and shove it up his a**! Very Happy Very Happy

Poohlisey that was brilliant, you have won me over. You're a goddess my dear!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:12 am      Reply with quote
belleoftheball wrote:
poohlisey wrote:
NoNaMe wrote:
poohlisey wrote:

Me too.

Poohlisey that was brilliant, you have won me over. You're a goddess my dear!

Thank you! You're so sweet! Wink
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:13 am      Reply with quote
belleoftheball wrote:
A nasty infection Sad

Sorry to hear that. What kind of infection? Maybe we can help? Crying or Very sad
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:40 am      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:
NoNaMe wrote:
poohlisey wrote:

Me too.

rofl Well done
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:42 am      Reply with quote
belleoftheball wrote:
A nasty infection Sad

Sad That's too bad. You will have to make up for it when you are well Smile

Hope you feel better soon . . .

Tina
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:49 am      Reply with quote
Right before bed, I was watching HSN. Romantic, huh? Wink And I bought some CLEAN perfume that they were doing a good deal on. I hope I like it! Smile
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:51 am      Reply with quote
I got this! I really really wanted it!

http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/product.do?cid=14469&pid=464965
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:03 am      Reply with quote
DH and I celebrated V Day by going out to a very romantic Italian Restaurant. We had a lovely time. Smile
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
amylola wrote:

Ooh! Really nice bag. It looks huge Exclamation in a good way. I could really fit all of my daily stuff in there.

Tina
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
It's nice and big - but not too big.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
I told my guy friend that I sent my boyfriend a love letter (email) telling him how he makes me feel, and why I love him. It was a bit hard to actually have to write it out all of that, and I thought he might want to know. (Well, I actually would have liked him to reciprocate and tell me what I do that he likes or loves, and why exactly he loves me.) I didn't get him anything other than some anti-stress vitamins which I gave him on Friday without telling him it was a V-day gift because I didn't want him to think he had to get me something. But my boyfriend sent me red roses yesterday and took me out to dinner on Sunday. He couldn't get together last night. When I told my friend I didn't send my boyfriend any roses, he said it was ok, and that most guys don't expect anything for v-day. It's the day to spoil the women. Do you agree?
world~of~mirth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
My dh is in Iraq so no fancy dinner or anything. He bought me books Very Happy I can read all day.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
amylola wrote:

That's a pretty bag. I love big hand bags! Very Happy
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
world~of~mirth wrote:
My dh is in Iraq so no fancy dinner or anything. He bought me books Very Happy I can read all day.

Your DH is a sweet heart!
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
My husband and I have an agreement: we don't buy each other gifts for Valentine's Day. Instead we use the money to spend on something we do together, like going out for a fancy dinner or something.

Last night we went to one of our favorite special occasion restaurants... the same place he proposed to me. It was lovely!

Very Happy
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
Shawna wrote:
My husband and I have an agreement: we don't buy each other gifts for Valentine's Day. Instead we use the money to spend on something we do together, like going out for a fancy dinner or something.

Last night we went to one of our favorite special occasion restaurants... the same place he proposed to me. It was lovely!

Very Happy

Your husband really knows how to win your heart over! He's really romantic! Very Happy
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:08 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
most guys don't expect anything for v-day. It's the day to spoil the women. Do you agree?

I semi-agree. I mean, it does seem like a woman holiday, however I always feel bad if I get a gift and he doesn't Smile.

To answer the original question, I first need to kind of go into my day. My SO and I both have finance class on Wednesday nights from 6:55pm to 9:35pm. Since I have a class before that, and he works during that time, we usually just meet in the classroom. Well, also, that day our take home exam was due. So, I was asking around a few people for help with a couple of questions. Thus, I came into class right at 6:55pm. All the while before coming in, he kept calling me and asking where I was. And during class, he seemed all pouty and upset. So, after class, we both took the light rail home together. He pulled out a box with two chocolate covered strawberries and said Happy Valentines Day, and then proceeded to tell me that I need to stop by his house before I go home (more gifts Very Happy ). So this is where I realized that he wanted to give me the strawberries in the classroom to wish me a Happy Valentines Day there, and I hadn't gotten there yet. OK, end of that story. Rolling Eyes Wink

But what I ended up getting was the 2 chocolate covered strawberries , a box of truffles, roses, and a little makeup kit(complete with Lancome mascara, eye-makeup remover, and eyeshadow).

Now ,what I've been hinting on for the past 2 weeks for him to get me was chocolate covered strawberries Drool and a really cute Guess purse we both saw. However I didn't emphasize that well enough, obviously Laughing( When we saw it, he did mention that he didn't like it because it was white. And white for a handbag didn't seem right to him (men!! Rolling Eyes ). So maybe that's why he didn't get it for me. But I want it soooo bad still. They also had then in blue... Bad Grin ). White for a handbag is OK, right????? What about blue? Embarassed

And like I said, I had a feeling I was getting something, so I saw it only fair to get him a cute little bear with a card. This has special meaning to us since the very first thing I got him was a stuffed animal 'back in the day' Angel.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:27 am      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:
belleoftheball wrote:
A nasty infection Sad

Sorry to hear that. What kind of infection? Maybe we can help? Crying or Very sad

Thanks for offering, but that shot of penicillin did the trick!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:28 am      Reply with quote
tinamarie8 wrote:
belleoftheball wrote:
A nasty infection Sad

Sad That's too bad. You will have to make up for it when you are well Smile

Hope you feel better soon . . .

Tina

Awww thank you, what a darling!

Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |