Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cellcosmet eye contour cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
swimmer

Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
hi everyone
I have been using Cellcosmet Cellular Eye Contour Cream for about 2-3 months now. I brought this expensive cream because of the great reviews I've seen in the forum. However, my eyes seem to feel dry again just two hours after I use it and the fine lines haven't been improved. I'm 30 and hope to improve / prevent eye winkles. I've tried Le Mer and La Prairie before and got discouraged by both. What's left?
Swimmer Confused
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried Shiseido Benefiance yet? Considering all the trouble you've had finding a cream that works maybe you can get a sample at a counter. I like the Shiseido very much. It's not too expensive either. Smile
Mabsy

Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Ditto on the Shiseido Benefiance - a very rich cream which should be great for those with really dry skin around the eyes. The Cellcosmet is very moisturising (for me) but at the same time still very light in texture so it seems that you need something thicker. The Babor Sensational Eyes eye cream is quite rich as well (but not as thick as the Shiseido). I really liked it when I tried it (in fact I'm still using the sample at the moment). I would say that it's almost too rich for me, I probably couldn't use this in summer. It's nice at the moment though as long as I don't use too much. The bonus is that it's only CAD$40 Wink

Mabsy
littlebelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:54 am      Reply with quote
I've got quite dry skin on my eyes too. I'm currently using the Cellcosmet Eye contour gel, Eye complex and Eye contour cream once in the morning and evening everyday. May be you wanna try the Eye complex too which is especially good for dry skins and fine lines. Very Happy
Mabsy

Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi Littlebelle,

Do you mean you use those three at the same time? Or as required?

Mabsy
-rusalka-
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:34 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the Cellcosmet Eye Gel (Phyto something-rather) that's meant for use in the morning and it's really been emphasizing creases in my eyes that I otherwise never saw. It's not too drying, but it makes my eyes look like they're coated with plastic underneath and I don't use much at all. I'm still undecided as to whether I really like it, but I'm still going to use it for a little while longer. I discovered that it's fantastic to use after crying or staying up late. If your eyes are dry, I'd stay away from the gels, even if they're Cellcosmet. I'm probably going to order a sample of the contour creme first with my next order to see if that will work.

I've heard that the Orlane stuff is very hydrating, and everyone *does* seem to be throwing a lot of support behind the Babor products...

Good luck on your search!! Eye stuff is so hard to find!
littlebelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy,

I've been using all of them (i.e. Eye Gel, then Eye Complex and Eye Cream) in the first few months as recommended by my beautician which really work very well on me. Now I only use the Eye Gel + Eye Cream in the morning and Eye Complex + Eye Cream at night.

It's still my favourite eye products that I can ever found. Very Happy

littlebelle
Jul1073

Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Swimmer,

Did you find a new eye cream yet? I've been looking myself and I'm not sure which one to get.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
I had the same issues with cellcosmet-then I tried a sample of skinc. eye gel (5% vit. c) under the cream and the difference is amazing-from the first day those pesky lines were gone. Request a sample and see if it works for you-I wasn't going to give up on the cellcosmet after all the money it cost!! :)BTW I'm 48.
jcw
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, this is slightly off topic. But have they actually increased the price for the cellcosmet contour eye cream? The AUS to CDN exchange isn't really that bad but this eye cream is about $20 more compared to a few weeks ago. Confused
Mabsy

Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
jcw wrote:
Sorry, this is slightly off topic. But have they actually increased the price for the cellcosmet contour eye cream? The AUS to CDN exchange isn't really that bad but this eye cream is about $20 more compared to a few weeks ago. Confused

I'm not sure but I thought it was always around that price. I think the duo special is still the same price as well. Don't quote me on it though....
jjirak
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought the eye contour creme and am very disappointed. It does not absorb into the skin very well so I have to be super careful to only use a small about or my eyes are white. It's now my night-only creme. Too bad. I'm shocked that with all the great reviews no one mentioned that it doesn't rub into the skin well. Lesson learned, always get a sample before spending $195 on a product.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
jjirak wrote:
I just bought the eye contour creme and am very disappointed. It does not absorb into the skin very well so I have to be super careful to only use a small about or my eyes are white. It's now my night-only creme. Too bad. I'm shocked that with all the great reviews no one mentioned that it doesn't rub into the skin well. Lesson learned, always get a sample before spending $195 on a product.

As for myself, I had no problems with in soaking into my skin right away. Maybe your skin is not as dry as mine.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |