Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
GWP, GWP!!!! So excited :)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
This is the first time I see GWP here Smile

What r u going to get? Razz Razz Razz
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
Where did you see it?

Thanks.
Mabsy

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum Smile

GWPs are always exciting, but - relax Smile EDS usually has a GWP (multiple actually) going for some brand of products. Some are obviously better offers than others but I don't think I've ever seen EDS having nothing additional to offer...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
doba, just go to EDS front page, you should see them.

Mabsy, I don't know about before, but this time the gwps look really good, to me Razz Maybe I will get used to good gwps here, eventually

I am so glad I come to EDS. Nice to meet you here. Thank you Smile
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy, about the Cellcosmet Trial Kit gwps, each of them is a set of 5 items, right?

Thanks. Still excited Razz
Mabsy

Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
j0g6345 - Laughing don't tell me they look nice, I don't want to get tempted! Razz

About those Cellcosmet kits - yes, they look to be the kits with 5 sample jars of products. That's a good GWP!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
j0g6345 - Laughing don't tell me they look nice, I don't want to get tempted! Razz

About those Cellcosmet kits - yes, they look to be the kits with 5 sample jars of products. That's a good GWP!

Thanks for the info Mabsy. Yes yes Smile 5-pack is a lot. If it's that good, then be nice to urself
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy, another question. How do I choose the which gwp I want? I don't see where I can pick the trial kit (there are 3 to choose from). Checkout page is the same as usual.

Thanks Smile
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:02 am      Reply with quote
Maybe, because I am not qualified, yet?

Sigh... I will be really disappointed then Sad
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:03 am      Reply with quote
If you guys are talking about the "choose your free gift" picture link then you have to purchase the specific brand (and sometimes a specific amount) to be able to get your gift. If you want the Cellcosmet one you'll have to BUY a cellcosmet item, they're not general gifts with just ANY purchase. And yes Mabsy is right, these have always been there but EDS has been updating the site the past few months that they actually made a picture link to feature the gifts. Usually you'd find the specific gifts offered under the specific brands themselves (diff brands offer diff gifts).
Mabsy

Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:07 am      Reply with quote
Yes, being a GWP you do need to buy a Cellcosmet item in order to qualify. Having said that, I just tested it and I think there might be a link missing to the selection of the said GWP on the Cellcosmet page. There is usually a "click to choose GWP" on pages where the GWP does apply. I'm sure EDS will investigate and remedy the situation if there is a problem.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:11 am      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
If you guys are talking about the "choose your free gift" picture link then you have to purchase the specific brand (and sometimes a specific amount) to be able to get your gift. If you want the Cellcosmet one you'll have to BUY a cellcosmet item, they're not general gifts with just ANY purchase. And yes Mabsy is right, these have always been there but EDS has been updating the site the past few months that they actually made a picture link to feature the gifts. Usually you'd find the specific gifts offered under the specific brands themselves (diff brands offer diff gifts).

Hi, thanks for the info.

I have done gwps at other places for other brands. Just never had Cellcomet and Valmont ones. Now I have two Cellcosmet items in my cart, but still don't see the gwp showing up anywhere.

Maybe I should just go to sleep and forget about it.
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:13 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Yes, being a GWP you do need to buy a Cellcosmet item in order to qualify. Having said that, I just tested it and I think there might be a link missing to the selection of the said GWP on the Cellcosmet page. There is usually a "click to choose GWP" on pages where the GWP does apply. I'm sure EDS will investigate and remedy the situation if there is a problem.

Oh, ok. Thank you. Love these travel sets and deluxe samples. They are so much easier to carry, and don't take forever to finish.

Good night Smile
Magda

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
j0g6345 wrote:

Maybe, because I am not qualified, yet?

Please log in to your shopping cart account.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |