Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: I Feel Pretty Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:28 am      Reply with quote
For the best review of this cleanser I suggest reading Tangal's post here: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=20152

I purchased the Pure & Pretty Clarifying Cleanser for for oily/acne-prone skin based on Kim's (the owner) recommendation.

Performance:
I must recommend this cleanser for all the following reasons:
1. It is sulfate free (score!)
2. It foams slightly which I like since I can now use it to remove my OCM easily.
3. It removes makeup, including my MAC fluidline (gel liner) and mascara in one go. Kim does not advice it to be used around the eyes, but so far I have had no adverse reactions to it.
4. It has a pH of around 4-6, so even though I have dry-ish skin I can use it. I do feel a slight tightness to the skin, but that fades very quickly.

Price/Packaging:
This came in a dark cobalt bottle with a pump included. It is very reasonably priced - $11 for 4 ounces, and I think even if I use it twice a day it will last me at least 2 months.

Customer Service
Kim was fantastic with customer service, answering all my questions and providing genuine suggestions. I explained to her what my skin was like and my skincare routine, and she came back to me the next day. In fact the products she suggested was less than what I was planning to buy. Very Happy She definitely will not rob you blind.

Plus she was a sweetheart, throwing in a sample of her shower gel AND covering the extra cost on shipping when it went over what was quoted to me.

Just two thumbs up from me.

Mid-20s Asian female (since I am not mature enough to be called a woman Very Happy). Skin is combination with tendency to dryness around the cheeks and prone to blemishes. Naturally coarse black hair Sad. Lastly but most importantly, you need something purchased in Australia I will be happy to CP :.
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:27 am      Reply with quote
I wanted to purchase this but I have to finish a cleanser I have right now.

I totally agree with Kim's great customer service. She's honest with what will work with you. I'm noticing that I have alot of her products. Very Happy
ablubo80
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:19 am      Reply with quote
I too have found she has GREAT customer service. When I ordered the other night she answered all my emails within minutes. Minutes, I could hardly believe it! Plus I recieved my shipping confirmation with in 24 hours. She has the best internet customer service I have ever found.
I am going to go for the cleanser next time. Thanks for the thorough review!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Everyone got samples except me! Sad And I ordered a bunch of products from her, too!
kim@ifeelpretty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, ladies! I decided I should just register since I have so many new customers from here.

I'm so glad to hear that so many of you are happy with your products. Please don't ever hesitate to email me if you have any problems or questions.

MermaidGirl, I felt really bad about not including a sample in your package - but there were a couple of reasons I didn't. If I remember correctly, the package was pretty full - and the other reason is that the weight of the package was right on the 'line' between two prices & the inclusion of the sample bumped the shipping price up by $2.00. Since that was more than the value of the sample, I decided not to include it & to issue you a refund for the shipping overcharge. But if you email me with your address, I will send you a sample of one of the lotions. Again, I apologize for not including a sample.
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:13 am      Reply with quote
qisme615 wrote:
I wanted to purchase this but I have to finish a cleanser I have right now.

I totally agree with Kim's great customer service. She's honest with what will work with you. I'm noticing that I have alot of her products. Very Happy

Definitely try it out. I used it as a shampoo as well when mine ran out Very Happy. I think it works just as well as a baby shampoo, maybe even better as this is SLS free.

I forgot to mention that this smells gingery to me. So if you like that, it should be on your buy list.

Mid-20s Asian female (since I am not mature enough to be called a woman Very Happy). Skin is combination with tendency to dryness around the cheeks and prone to blemishes. Naturally coarse black hair Sad. Lastly but most importantly, you need something purchased in Australia I will be happy to CP :.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |