Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone use Dr. H Rhythmic Condition B for lines/wrinkles?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I am curious about this product and wondered if anyone use this specific rhythmic conditioner. Thanks in advance.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
I've used the Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic COnditioner although not as a wrinkle treatment. I liked it but I still found that I needed a moisturiser. I can't say that I saw any change in my skin but I did apply moisturiser over the conditioner afer a couple of days. My sister stuck to the routine as instructed for a good 2 months and she claims that her skin seemed clearer and softer.
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
I've used it several times. The first few were abbreviated courses: I just used the few vials that I'd gotten as free samples. Then I tried a full course a few months ago. I didn't really notice results from just using a few vials, but I did find the full course had an effect. My skin seemed lusher, more hydrated, less reactive/sensitive. I didn't really try it as a wrinkle treatment, so I can't comment on that aspect of it but I was satisfied overall with the results and will likely use it again.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the replies. I did read reviews on the regular and sensitive rhythmic conditioner, but I had not seen any reviews on this condition B specifically! Thanks again.
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
shanno wrote:
I've used it several times. The first few were abbreviated courses: I just used the few vials that I'd gotten as free samples. Then I tried a full course a few months ago. I didn't really notice results from just using a few vials, but I did find the full course had an effect. My skin seemed lusher, more hydrated, less reactive/sensitive. I didn't really try it as a wrinkle treatment, so I can't comment on that aspect of it but I was satisfied overall with the results and will likely use it again.

That sounds good. Adding to my list :P Thanks.
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:51 am      Reply with quote
tagging onto this thread. can we use the Rhythmic Conditioner with a night moisturizer, and well as other brands of skincare during the day?

thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Oops, sorry, Rileygirl; I totally missed the Condition B part of your query! In fact, I didn't even realize that Dr. H was marketing those specialized conditioners outside their spas. (I think there used to be some disclaimer that those products were only available through an esthetician or somesuch.)

Anyway, my post applied to just the regular Rhythmic Night Conditioner, so please disregard.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Shanno. I saw the condition B on EDS, but there was another site that I saw this on as well and it did say you have to have a "consult" to obtain. I will probably try just the regular one that you used! Thanks again for the help.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Hello Kitty Rose Repair Gel Mask (150 ml)