Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Fatal Attractions
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Sidda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, anomaly's ... situation with the heroin user brings this to mind:

Describe a guy that you heard (and knew) "RUN! AS FAST AS YOU CAN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!" And you did, or didn't do that.

Bring em out, ladies (and gents). The drug users, control freaks, transgenders, alcoholics, sadists, philanderers... The ones you didn't listen to anyone about.

Or the ones you warned friends about. And they didn't listen.

Maybe we can help anomaly this way. . .

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
I broke up with a drug user when I was 20. He quit smoking cigarettes to smoke more pot, so I pretty much knew he was in it for the long haul. He wasn't addicted to any one thing, but he was addicted to drugs in general. That was too bad because other than that I really liked him. He was a great guy other than that one major flaw. Laughing

I also had to dump a crazy-jealous guy who was starting to enjoy twisting my arm way too much. He was always "just playing." Rolling Eyes

Transgenders? I'd like to hear anyone's story (or opinion) on that. What are transgender people looking for? That's a whole area I'm not sure I understand.
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Many years ago I married an alcoholic. We're talking beer for breakfast alcoholic. How I missed this I do not know. When it dawned on me (after watching him go through the DT's once) what was really going on about 90 days into our marriage. I decided to "fix" him. After all, I had made a commitment. I spent two years trying to "fix" this man. Two years of pure hell. I supported he and his daughter, tried to convince him to get help, watched him go through the DT's numerous times and many other things transpired that should not be posted here. It is absolutely horrible to watch someone slowly kill themselves. I finally, out of self preservation, divorced him and started pulling my life back to normalcy. He passed away about 8 years ago from complications of alcoholism during surgery. He was too young to die, but he had worn his body out from abuse. He was a kind man, he was a very sick man and I cared very deeply for him.

From experience, I learned that an addict is an addict is an addict whether they kick the physical addiction or not it is part of their personality. They will usually substitute one addiction for another (hopefully something less harmful). Love DOES NOT conquer all - that's only in stories not in reality.

Please go to the Naranon Family Forum and read and read and read. It's real and these postings are not made up. If you choose this man this is what you are looking forward to. The postings there make mine look like a cake-walk.

BTW, most men start out with good manners.

Salli

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
The first guy I went out with in college was so hot, but he was honestly the dumbest person I met there. We were walking back to his aparment and he pointed to a bush that he pulled out of the ground the night before and passed out on top of. He asked me to edit one of his papers once and he spelled little "lil". I also walked in on him and my roommate in my neighbor's bathroom, and he ritually ran full-speed into a parked Kia in my parking lot every weekend.

He is now in the National Guard defending our country. Rolling Eyes
Sidda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
Take heart. This is a good place for people like him. He will be told what to do. The military is a good place for people who follow orders well. Natural curiosity or a questioning nature can get you into big trouble.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I know. I was mad at myself for falling for someone like that, he's a good person though. He's also proven to be a really good shot.... he's in some kind of sniper unit. Shock

I'm sure I have years left of bad guys to encounter, but if that is the worst, I will consider myself quite fortunate. =)
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
sniper unit, huh? well maybe all those times he was AIMING for the KIA then... Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
I married a control freak without realizing he was such. Now that we're divorced, a friend pointed out several things he did that indicated he's a control freak. I finally understood what was happening and why I was so unhappy. It's bad to marry young. You don't listen to anyone including your parents. He is 16 yrs older than me, and we met when I was 18. We married when I was 23. Now we have two kids. I feel really bad for my kids that I made a mistake and brought them in to this world and the broken home.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Stem Youth Serum (50 ml) Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glotion for Body (150 ml / 5 floz) StriVectin TL Advanced Light Tightening Neck Cream (50 ml)