Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Drama Queen Poll
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Poll :: Who is the biggest EDS Drama Queen?

guapa
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Lori
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Katee
72%
 72%  [ 39 ]
Candy
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
M.April
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
majorb's 'friend'
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Arielle
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
mariav
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 54

la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:20 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
guapagirl, you forgot belleoftheball! she caused quite a rukus here in very little time, but i love her!

love her to bits!

as for the rest of you slithering in the mud -- can i watch? (this could almost be as good as Candy with her slimey hair, MM in her bathrobe, and katee with a gun in each garter and not much else....)
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Can we vote more than once - 'cos it's too difficult to choose Rolling Eyes !
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
guapagirl, you forgot belleoftheball! she caused quite a rukus here in very little time, but i love her!

She'd be a serious contender, for sure! Laughing
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Wow - I see I'm in the running!!! While it's a longshot, don't count me out!!!

Gee, I haven't been this honored since none other than Barbra Streisand herself singled me out of the Riviera Club audience as a candidate for Club's Cutest Girl!!! Imagine my surprise when a friend came back from the men's room and told me he just saw Babs in there relieving herself at a urinal Shock Shock Shock

WITH TEARS STREAMING FROM MY EYES, I'd first like to thank my parents for nicknaming me Princess. When word got out and I had to wear an aluminum foil crown as a college sorority pledge, how could they have known it would prepare me for this regal competition??? And I'd also like to thank guapagirl for giving me the opportunity, as well as encouragement!!! I only ask her forbearance since I hail from the Great State of Ohio -- birthplace of aviation, the first man on the moon, several US Presidents, and MARILYN MANSON. I'd also like to thank our very own Sacred Cow for giving me the first of hopefully many more votes I'll receive. In the spirit of Sally Field (bless her brittle bones), may I say YOU LIKE ME, YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!?!?!

WITH TEARS STILL STREAMING, allow me to add that if I should win, I promise to use more emoticons, and campaign very hard for World Peace as well as free spa kits for our underprivileged sisters around the globe. Why should they suffer starvation, disease and brutality without a little pampering once in a while???
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:46 am      Reply with quote
*passes m.april a huge bucket to catch all of the tears from those streaming eyes*

Laughing
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Might want to pass some depuff eye cream too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:13 am      Reply with quote
Dang, I just hope she remembered her waterproof mascara or else Katee might mistake her for one of those pesky racoons and whip her glock out of her garter belt. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Looks like Katee has it in the bag. WTG Katee . Now, what is the prize? Maybe someone will give up their $50.00 voucher to Katee. Cool

Well, seeing as Guapagirl has chucked a hissy and given away a voucher in the past, better hope that she wins this week! Ya just gotta get her to flounce away in a tizz swearing never to use the voucher... Laughing Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:54 am      Reply with quote
I just hope lassie1234 doesn't come home and blow us all out of the competition -- I'm in this to win!!!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:04 am      Reply with quote
m.april wrote:

Gee, I haven't been this honored since none other than Barbra Streisand herself singled me out of the Riviera Club audience as a candidate for Club's Cutest Girl!!! Imagine my surprise when a friend came back from the men's room and told me he just saw Babs in there relieving herself at a urinal Shock Shock Shock

WITH TEARS STREAMING FROM MY EYES, I'd first like to thank my parents for nicknaming me Princess. When word got out and I had to wear an aluminum foil crown as a college sorority pledge, how could they have known it would prepare me for this regal competition??? And I'd also like to thank guapagirl for giving me the opportunity, as well as encouragement!!! I only ask her forbearance since I hail from the Great State of Ohio -- birthplace of aviation, the first man on the moon, several US Presidents, and MARILYN MANSON. I'd also like to thank our very own Sacred Cow for giving me the first of hopefully many more votes I'll receive. In the spirit of Sally Field (bless her brittle bones), may I say YOU LIKE ME, YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!?!?!

WITH TEARS STILL STREAMING, allow me to add that if I should win, I promise to use more emoticons, and campaign very hard for World Peace as well as free spa kits for our underprivileged sisters around the globe. Why should they suffer starvation, disease and brutality without a little pampering once in a while???

Wow....you could get an Academy Award for that one. Bravo m.april, I never realized you had such hidden talents. Where have you been hiding Question Time for you to walk the Red Carpet girl. Cool
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
m.april wrote:

Wow....you could get an Academy Award for that one. Bravo m.april, I never realized you had such hidden talents. Where have you been hiding Question Time for you to walk the Red Carpet girl. Cool

Same here...a sense of humor? Shock Could it be? Knew it was there somewhere M. April.... Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
m.april

I have never seen such blatant manipulation of an audience. Shock I have to hand it to you gal, you dun good. Shame I have already cast my vote because that show you just put on could just have won me over.

I applaud your ingenuity & maybe we can have a new comp when this one is over for the best winning speech. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Ahem, ahem, ahem (clearing my throat). Not that I'm criticizing her speech or anything ( Anxious ) BUT, I would like to point out that m.april did NOT thank the "little people."

Thank you. That's all I wanted to say. Anxious
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Good point Katee & your honesty & fairness is what has put you in the lead. Along with not resorting to bribery or critising the opposition.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:

Like I say, you had to self nominate and the fragrant Belle declined to honour us Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
OK, unless I get at least 26 votes I'm walking and never going to return! It was MY idea, and it's MY award so gimmie!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
wow well done Guapa I knew you would make a good come back. Can I vote for everyone.
Forgot I am in this so I would just like to say I have 50 bottles of Carries lush lash to give away to anyone who votes for me.

DISCLAIMER: This is in no way constitutes as a bribe.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Okay Lori you should notice you now have one vote. Pm me and I will let you know where to send my lash serum hehe.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Sherriin, I appreciate your vote which you placed with no prompting whatsoever on my behalf.
We will do the addy thing later.

Mebbe I shouldn't have put that. I could end up in traction if anyone finds out where I live.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Can I vote for all of you? And I mean that in the most complimentary way! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
m.april wrote:
I just hope lassie1234 doesn't come home and blow us all out of the competition -- I'm in this to win!!!

Where is lassie1234? You have to love her . Most definitely she should have been on the list for the crown. Who composed the list. Bad Grin We don't want any hurt feelings here.

Hope Lassie is doing well. XOXOXO
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
I would like to point out that m.april did NOT thank the "little people."

The pixies, fairies, gnomes and goblins? Shock
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
skincareaddicted wrote:

Like I say, you had to self nominate and the fragrant Belle declined to honour us Smile

While I did not nominate myself, I do appreciate being included in such glorious company.

The lovely Belle, in all of her divine incarnations, does not belong in this poll, either. She is a Diva Goddess without equal.

Ari

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Ah ha! The truth comes out. Stacking the deck I see.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Katee, I don't think they like to be called "little people" Laughing

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |