Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Drama Queen Poll
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Poll :: Who is the biggest EDS Drama Queen?

guapa
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Lori
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Katee
72%
 72%  [ 39 ]
Candy
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
M.April
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
majorb's 'friend'
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Arielle
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
mariav
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 54

Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
As she is mostly incoherant - unless you speak Drunkanese it doesn't qualify as fraud...Image

katee wrote:
Man oh man - she's going for a come from behind win !!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think this constitutes an attempt at election fraud! Where the hell is Candy? I want this woman ARRESTED. (I'm guessing she sorta likes handcuffs Razz )

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
since we still have two Queens who haven't garnered a vote (and seemingly more than one tiara available), i submit these nominations to the committee. ...

do i hear a second?

I'm right there with you, Cam! So, you have your second (or third or fourth if someone else has chimed in by now!).
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
Nice poll! I am too new to know which one to vote for, but this is so fun Smile Salute the queens Laughing
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:09 am      Reply with quote
Definitely the ramblings of a drunken sot going on with GG. Shock

I think someone should vote for Arielle as we don't want her to feel left out. Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:00 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:

I think someone should vote for Arielle as we don't want her to feel left out. Sad

I wonder if this is in correlation to the "I'm so gonna quit drinking" thread she started.

Maria Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:13 am      Reply with quote
I'm so glad that I'm perfect, and therefore above all of this dreadful behaviour. Angel
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Does being a 'chocolate enabler' still leave you in the Perfect catagory?

majorb wrote:
I'm so glad that I'm perfect, and therefore above all of this dreadful behaviour. Angel

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

majorb wrote:

it puts her above!
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
loopylori wrote:

I wonder if this is in correlation to the "I'm so gonna quit drinking" thread she started.

Maria Smile

Most probably Laughing

My vote went to Katee...if I'd known she was so much in the lead and if I'd read the thread before I cast my vote, I would have given my vote to GG - out of pity and commiseration Laughing

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:07 am      Reply with quote
I haven't seen GG today. I'm betting she's nursing a MAJOR hangover....

Poor baby. Ouchies.... Sad
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
I think GG's out getting votes, kissing babies, shaking hands, making awful promises she can't possibly keep, like no more drinking.......we all know I'd never make that promise!! Now winner could get my brand new puppy that hasn't allowed me any sleep in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention shes adorable?
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:

Yup, her proclamation to give up the booz does indicate a massive hangover Laughing *shuddering* I can vividly imagine how she's doing

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Ruth wrote:
katee wrote:

Yup, her proclamation to give up the booz does indicate a massive hangover Laughing *shuddering* I can vividly imagine how she's doing

give up booze Shock I'da had to be in my cups to say that! I am slightly hungover but I'm somewhat shocked to find that my stats has been returned and the dragon says I have missed out part of the question but I can't for the life of me find it Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

majorb wrote:

it puts her above!

I only do my chocolate enabling on an exceptional basis. The rest of the time I hide it away so no one else can have it. (Had a very nasty experience when a friend came to see me and ate one of my Cadbury's Flake Pralines.) Razz
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
If the poll was set for 5 days does that mean it is now finito Question

In which case congrats to Katee

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, does that mean I have to give up the tiara? Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
not sure but Guapa did say it was 5 days. If it was me I would hide the Tiara. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
OMG you mean Katee wins and she never even stooped to buying my vote...sighs.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:14 am      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:

if it's still open, would you please please please vote for Arielle??? (i know what things to dangle in front of you) please, she should have a vote. i feel so bad! i voted for the drunk.... Rolling Eyes
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:14 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

if it's still open, would you please please please vote for Arielle??? (i know what things to dangle in front of you) please, she should have a vote. i feel so bad! i voted for the drunk.... Rolling Eyes

rofl

I want someone to vote for Arielle as well.

GG is gonna kick your ass when she see's you caled her a drunk. Unless you meant another alchy that's in the poll. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:28 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:

rofl

I want someone to vote for Arielle as well.

GG is gonna kick your ass when she see's you caled her a drunk. Unless you meant another alchy that's in the poll. Laughing

i feel quite protected by the channel (please god please god please god). besides, at least i *did* vote for her (one of the 6, you so know she voted for herself!).... Anxious

okay, running to put a chest of drawers against the door JUST IN CASE.... (god, i'm a wuss)
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:33 am      Reply with quote
I also think Arielle should be given a vote, bless her. She could have one of mine if I weren't so greedy. Bad Grin
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:02 am      Reply with quote
I don't the tiara is gonna fit. I have a big head Laughing . Can I have tequila instead? (Patron Silver or Tres Generaciones Anejo would be nice Very Happy )
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Bless you, you're all so sweet.

Arielle actually prides herself on not being a drama queen. Laughing She did decline the nomination, afterall.

Must run now. The coven awaits.

Ari

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
OMG it won't let me vote..so sry Arielle, I most certainly NOW CAST MY 80 VOTES FOR ARIELLE......
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |