Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Revitalash Double-ended Volume Set - Raven Benir Beauty BV-9 Platinum Provectus Super Serum with Bee Venom (50 g / 1.7 floz)
Osea users - quick question please
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I am wondering if it is ok to use my skinceuticals C, E, Ferulic before the advanced protection cream or not? Thanks in advance!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
hi riley girl,

i have been using these very two products in conjunction with one another for years! I always respect the waiting times with vit c, though--so make sure you do and you should be just fine.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Great, thanks so much Avalange!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Did not know where to stick this at, so I thought I would tack on to this thread. I received my "consult" from Osea (girl was very appologetic as it took her forever to get back to me, and I had already ordered products.) Anyway, she advised me to use the eyes and lip cream as my all over moisturizer. I thought this was quite interesting and am now off to check that product out, but thought I would share. She actually only recommended 3 products for me (I want to diminish freckles and wrinkles), which were the cleanser, the essential oil, and the eye and lip cream.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
hi rileygirl,

from what i understand, eyes and lips is a less concentrated version of advanced protection cream... hth!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Yes that helps. 1 less thing to buy, as I already have the advanced protection cream and am very happy with it! Thanks for the help again, avalange!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl,

oh, then totally just use the apc! it is the most fantastic cream i have ever used!
if you want extra hydration, btw--sometimes i like to massage my skin with a rich oil, stimulating it, and then i put the apc over it about 1/2 hr later. it holds all the moisture in and makes my skin so soft and glowing, without being shiny! I personally use the apc at night and e+l during the day, but i would not hesitate to use the apc as an eye cream during the day as well... i find that a little oil and HA do the trick beneath sunscreen for daytime.

in fact, la vie en rose gave me a generous sample of seakelp bioferment, which i mixed with some oils and HA a couple of mornings ago, and I said to myself, this feels so pleasant, so wonderful, and yet so familiar!--it is basically the same thing that is the 1st ingredient in apc, but apc has a lot of other high tech actives and nourishing and toning oils in there as well. i hope you love it as much as i do!

--avalange

la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:13 am      Reply with quote
avalange -- that oil trick is exactly what i did last night with the APC sample you gave me (used Weleda Rose capsule). really gorgeous stuff and, best of all, no breakouts! sigh, methinks i'll have to get some now....
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:48 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tips avalange. I am actually using the osea at night and my suki products in the morning. I love both lines and can't decide between them, so I figured that is how I could incorporate both. I use the skinceuticals c, e, ferulic at night and then the apc and it seems to be working well.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl -- i just wanted you to know that the eyes and lip cream just saved me! i was at a Sephora with avalange and an SA from Sisley tried a product on my 11's (sad to say, but they're pretty bad). less than 5 minutes later avalange noticed i was turning a kind of fuscia beet red where she had applied it. needless to say. i wiped it off immediately and avalange gave me some eye and lip cream she had in her purse. it calmed down the red by the time we left the store (seriously faster than anything i've ever used when my skin gets reactive). i'm absolutely head over heals with this stuff now!!!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, that's great to hear la vie en rose! I definitely have to get this now!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Revitalash Double-ended Volume Set - Raven pH Advantage High Potency Effective Vitamin C Serum (51 ml / 1.75 floz)