Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

"Funny" - A "Story" With A Canine Theme
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
kalegr
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:18 am      Reply with quote
Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer
I have a Labrador Retriever, and was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart and was in line to check out. The woman behind me asked if I had a dog? (Duh!)

On impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital the last time. But I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy who was standing behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me?

I told her no, I'd been sitting in the street licking my ass and a car hit me.

I thought the guy standing behind her was going to need help as he staggered to the door laughing.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:10 am      Reply with quote
Love it, can't stop laughing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:24 am      Reply with quote
ROFl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

OMG kalegr that was absolutely the all time BEST ever, even if I did spit my coffee out all over my white silk blouse. Was worth it.
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Rofl, omg too funny, agree that is the best yet.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Image Image Image Image Image

quick, get the Ventolin...

Image Image Image Image Image

( Anxious sorry Candy, I just had to steal this little guy from one of your posts.. it was the only emoticon that came close to fitting what I needed to say... Laughing )

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing Awesome. I can't wait to pass it on to DH tonight.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Sooooooooooooo funny. My HB is going to LHAO.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:14 am      Reply with quote
That is the funniest thing I've heard in a LONG time!! Thanks so much for starting my day with a great laugh!! Laughing

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for a great laugh in the early morning. You made my day rofl rofl rofl

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:57 am      Reply with quote
OMG!! That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Can't wait to forward it! Bad Grin Laughing Laughing
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Hilarious.

Thanks for a good laugh!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
LOL Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Fabulous! Laughing
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Thanks you made me smile on a hard day.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
rofl

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

And sorry, Tiger, for stealing the emoticon from YOU! Agreed, it is the only one that fit the moment!

OMG kalegr, I laughed so hard my cats ran out of the room! They obviously think I'm nuts!

I am *SO* going to tell that story at work today!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
So funny!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
rofl Hilarious!!!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Here's another stupid question: What is ROFL?
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Here's another stupid question: What is ROFL?

Rolling over floor laughing = rofl Bad Grin
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I e-mailed every human being I know with the story - it went over huge! I've got people e-mailing me back saying they almost choked on their lunch they were laughing so hard!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
I ended up printing it out and putting it in everyone's pay envelope........with their check.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
I made the mistake of reading it to my bf while he was driving. Laughing.... He came home with coffee all over his shirt!
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I ended up printing it out and putting it in everyone's pay envelope........with their check.

Wow, paying them AND giving them a good chuckle to go home with!!!! You are a great boss!!!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |